Do you feel a connection with your bey?

Having a connection with Lucifer The End with the power of plot in real life lol
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Having a connection with Lucifer The End with the power of plot in real life lol

welp
stay there, imma go call an exorcist
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:03 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Having a connection with Lucifer The End with the power of plot in real life lol

welp

*10 minutes later* lol
To answer the thread question, yes, I do. But not a conscious spiritual connection, a subconscious physical connection.
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:06 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: To answer the thread question, yes, I do. But not a conscious spiritual  connection, a subconscious physical connection.

y e s
I mean obvious I can't like a super strong connection, they aren't sentient, but I do like my Beyblades yes.
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:03 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: welp

LMAO
Or people have a bond with freaking Diablo Nemesis and try to destroy the world until Pegasus arrives to save the day
Jokes aside tho, if I had a real Bey, I'd definitely have a connection to it. Not spiritual, that's not real, but a connection nevertheless. As in, I'd really like it, and if I lost it or it got damaged I'll probably feel sad.
People forget hasbruh has some good beys you can bond with
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:18 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: People forget hasbruh has some good beys you can bond with

Lol when i first got into beyblade i had a bond with turbo Achilles, Anubis and hyrus
I have a bond with Turbo SPryzen and glide Roktavor lmao
L Drago, Dragoon, Dranzer, Achilles, Loginus, and Pegasus are the beys I have the strongest bond with
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I have a bond with Turbo SPryzen and glide Roktavor lmao

in my opion turbo spryzen is the best hasbro bey, its like the diamond in the HUGE pile of poop
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:25 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:22 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I have a bond with Turbo SPryzen and glide Roktavor lmao

in my opion turbo spryzen is the best hasbro bey, its like the diamond in the HUGE pile of poop

I agree. I read that it can even be a counter to TT lord.
My favorite bey that I own currently is probably Lightning L-Drago so you could say my "bond" is strongest with it.
From Ultimate Frostic Dranzer to Dranzer Metal Spiral (Cause Im the true Dranzer owner)
Z Achilles to Infinite Achilles
Spin Dragoon to Dragoon Metal Storm Ultimate Version
Spriggan to World Spriggan
Spryzen to World Spryzen
Brave Valkyrie
Lost Longinus to Rage Longinus
Lost Luinor to Raid Luinor
First Uranus
Variant Lucifer/Lucifer The End
Draciel Shield to Draciel Metal Shield
Driger Slash to Driger Metal Slash
Rock Bison
Apollon
Sharkrash
Galux
Zeus (OG)
L-Drago to L-Drago Destructor
Wyvern to Jet Wyvern
Wyvron to Jet Wyvron
My strongest emotional connection is with Storm Pegasus. It was a parting gift from a old friend.
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: My favorite bey that I own currently is probably Lightning L-Drago so you could say my "bond" is strongest with it.

(Jan. 29, 2021  5:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: My strongest emotional connection is with Storm Pegasus. It was a parting gift from a old friend.

Yes finally someone who likes L drago and pegasus lol
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:26 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: My favorite bey that I own currently is probably Lightning L-Drago so you could say my "bond" is strongest with it.
  But I have Lightning L-Drago on my pfp lol
Your talking about this bey:
[Image: spinner_big.gif]
my friend Anthony used turbo spyzen which was stuck in left spin and he used to always say GIMME YOUR POWER XD.....good times, good times
(Jan. 29, 2021  5:30 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: [quote='Eclipse Force' pid='1726838' dateline='1611937615']
My favorite bey that I own currently is probably Lightning L-Drago so you could say my "bond" is strongest with it.

So u have a bond with l Drago like me? well we the Drago Brothers lol
*Storm Pegasus vs. Lightning L-Drago flashbacks*
5th grade was fun......nvm some kid got beyblades banned beacuse he couldent be a sore loser and swung at me and i swung back K.O and beys were banned, another story! since they were banned me and my friend circle used to go into the bushes and trade beys like they were drugs XD