Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here.

(Jun. 23, 2012  3:31 PM)Brood Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2009  11:02 PM)Aikemi Wrote: O.O why would you spend that much on one deck Confused?

Thats compedetive yugioh for you.In fact my Hero beat costed me around 200$ which I completed couple of weeks ago.

nice i want exodia that would go good with my deck but i want to make it a dragon deck :s i have seen on ebay etc a card called necross exodia or something like that is it real??
yes it is real and its called exodia necross but you need exodias parts in the graveyard and you need contract with exodia and exodia necross
ok is there any cards that would help slifer obelisk etc becuse i need some more powerful traps and spells??
spells and traps dont effect obelisk ra slifer so theres no point trying to power them up with equips
(Jun. 25, 2012  7:46 PM)Ichigo32 Wrote: spells and traps dont effect obelisk ra slifer so theres no point trying to power them up with equips

dam it!!!! ok hows about i get lord of dragons then my dragons will be protected from magic?
Hey, so today I picked up the Six Sam structure deck 3x and i built a six sam deck, and when I dueled ,y friend I brought out 3 Shadow Of The Six Samurai-Shien in turn 2 thanks to double edged sword technique, Kizan, Smoke Signal, Dojo and Kageki. If Double-Edged was a spell it could've been an FTK! I'm sure with the right hand this deck could pull of an FTK....
(Jun. 26, 2012  10:01 PM)[LUCKY]Eight Wrote: Hey, so today I picked up the Six Sam structure deck 3x and i built a six sam deck, and when I dueled ,y friend I brought out 3 Shadow Of The Six Samurai-Shien in turn 2 thanks to double edged sword technique, Kizan, Smoke Signal, Dojo and Kageki. If Double-Edged was a spell it could've been an FTK! I'm sure with the right hand this deck could pull of an FTK....

cool i was wandering would light and darkness dragon be good in a dragon deck?
Not at all. You'll be exploding your own field a lot, and be negating your own effects.
could someone pm me about my six sams cuz idk how to run them with the xyz monster because i'm running enishi at 3 because i tested at 2 but it wasnt consistent enough...
My Deck:
3x Kizan
3x Enishi (Consistent Rank 4 XYZ)
3x Kageki (Good For Shien's Eff...)
2x Grandmaster
2x Elder (Also good for Shien's Eff)
1x Hand
1x Veiler
3x Six Samurai United
3x Dojo
2x MST (Place holder for Asceticism)
2x Smoke Signal
1x ROTA
1x Cunning Of The Six Samurai (Place holder For Asceticism)
1x Book Of Moon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Gateway Of The Six
3x Musakani Magatami (No More Inzekters!!!)
3x Double-Edged (Re-use Xyz Material!)
2x Fiendish Chain (Placeholder For Kagemusha)
1x Solemn Judgment (Placeholder For Kagemusha)
3x Shadow Of The Six Samurai-Shien
1x Leviathan Dragon
1x Temtempo
Synchro's Will be added after I Get Kagemusha And Shi En in the mail.

(Jun. 27, 2012  3:26 AM)[LUCKY]Eight Wrote: could someone pm me about my six sams cuz idk how to run them with the xyz monster because i'm running enishi at 3 because i tested at 2 but it wasnt consistent enough...
My Deck:
3x Kizan
3x Enishi (Consistent Rank 4 XYZ)
3x Kageki (Good For Shien's Eff...)
2x Grandmaster
2x Elder (Also good for Shien's Eff)
1x Hand
1x Veiler
3x Six Samurai United
3x Dojo
2x MST (Place holder for Asceticism)
2x Smoke Signal
1x ROTA
1x Cunning Of The Six Samurai (Place holder For Asceticism)
1x Book Of Moon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Gateway Of The Six
3x Musakani Magatami (No More Inzekters!!!)
3x Double-Edged (Re-use Xyz Material!)
2x Fiendish Chain (Placeholder For Kagemusha)
1x Solemn Judgment (Placeholder For Kagemusha)
3x Shadow Of The Six Samurai-Shien
1x Leviathan Dragon
1x Temtempo
Synchro's Will be added after I Get Kagemusha And Shi En in the mail.

my deck so far

slifer x1
obelisk x1
winged dragon of ra x1
red eyes b dragon x1
alexandrite dragon x1
dark magician x1
dark magician girl x1
ancient gear gadjiltron dragon x1
catapult warrior x1
elemental hero plazma vice x1
sea dragon lord gishilnodon x1
luster dragon x1
luster dragon #2 x1
familiar knight x1
rare metal dragon x1
gravi crush dragon x1
magna drago x1
volcanic hammerer x1
fish borg blaster x1
winger dragon of the fortres x1
dark blade x1
morfic scopen x1

spells

salvage

and some more spells and traps i need to get more better cards though becuse i want it to be a dragon deck its good and tends to be working for me at the moment are there any good spells etc wich will help my deck (i am not takeing slifer obelisk ra out though) can ya help??
Take Slifer, Obelisk and Ra out if they are the ones with different coloured backs, they aren't legal to play with. If they're not, take them out anyway, they're bad.
I am working on a beatdown deck, here it is:
Extra Deck: No. 39: Utopia, Wind-Up Zenmaister, and Gem-Knight Pearl.
Monsters: Power Giant, Dark blade, Chiron the Mage, Mad dog of darkness, spell striker, Gilford the lightning, Chow Len the prophet, Goblin Black ops, Goblin attack force x2, Gogogo Giant, Gogogo golem, Gigantes, Vampire koala, X-Saber Anu Piranha, Zombyra the dark, Zubaba knight, Inferna incinerator, blade knight, and Super conductor Tyranno.
Spells: Rush recklessly, Creature swap, Heavy storm, Xyz territory, card desruction, Attraffic control, lightning vortex, swing of memories, MST, Lightning blade.
Traps: Mirror mail, Birthright, mind haxors, Seven tools of the bandit, mirror force, sakuretsu armor, dust tornado, dark bribe, and magic cylinder.
Side Deck, Insect Barrier, and Space cyclone,

This is the first version, could you guys help me with the second version?
There are two decks i use Dragunity and twilight dragons (I LOVE DRAGONS!!!)
My trump card in my Dragunity deck is: Dragunity arma leyvaten (ATK/2600 DEF/1200, I special summon it with dragunity aklys (ATK/1000 DEF/ 800), his effect allows me to special summon Dragunity arma leyvaten, and dragunity aklys is automatically equipped to him (ATK/3600 DEF/2000), Dragunity arma leyvaten's effect allows me to equipped another dragunity dragon-type monster from the graveyard to him, i normally use Dragunity Arma Mysletainn (ATK/2100 DEF/1500), so that's a whopping 5700 attack and 3500 defense. and that's all in one turn!!!
Also dragunity aklys effect allows me to destroy a card on the field when the card it is equipped to destroyed. so if you manage to destroy it with a monster i can also destroy it. But i guess the weakness is spells or trap cards, that is why i also added a Jinzo to the deck.
The trump cards in my dragon deck are: 5-headed Dragon, Cyber End Dragon, Meteor B. Dragon, stardust dragon, shooting star dragon, red dragon archfiend, red nova dragon, the rest of the 5D's, Queen dragun djinn, Rainbow dark dragon, Felgrand dragon and galaxy eyes photon dragon and neo-galaxy eyes photon dragon. I know you might (or not) think that's a long list and that i might not be able to summon them, but i use cards like kaibaman to summon blue eyes and photon sanctuary to summon galaxy eyes.
i am also considering in making a malific deck.
(Jun. 28, 2012  7:47 PM)DARK RAINBOW Wrote: There are two decks i use Dragunity and twilight dragons (I LOVE DRAGONS!!!)
My trump card in my Dragunity deck is: Dragunity arma leyvaten (ATK/2600 DEF/1200, I special summon it with dragunity aklys (ATK/1000 DEF/ 800), his effect allows me to special summon Dragunity arma leyvaten, and dragunity aklys is automatically equipped to him (ATK/3600 DEF/2000), Dragunity arma leyvaten's effect allows me to equipped another dragunity dragon-type monster from the graveyard to him, i normally use Dragunity Arma Mysletainn (ATK/2100 DEF/1500), so that's a whopping 5700 attack and 3500 defense. and that's all in one turn!!!
Also dragunity aklys effect allows me to destroy a card on the field when the card it is equipped to destroyed. so if you manage to destroy it with a monster i can also destroy it. But i guess the weakness is spells or trap cards, that is why i also added a Jinzo to the deck.
The trump cards in my dragon deck are: 5-headed Dragon, Cyber End Dragon, Meteor B. Dragon, stardust dragon, shooting star dragon, red dragon archfiend, red nova dragon, the rest of the 5D's, Queen dragun djinn, Rainbow dark dragon, Felgrand dragon and galaxy eyes photon dragon and neo-galaxy eyes photon dragon. I know you might (or not) think that's a long list and that i might not be able to summon them, but i use cards like kaibaman to summon blue eyes and photon sanctuary to summon galaxy eyes.
i am also considering in making a malific deck.
Kaibaman, white stone of legend, and BEWD are obselete compared to REDMD, galaxy eyes, and delta flyer. Delta flyer(lv 3 tuner) is a must if you have alot of level 4's and make it a level 5 to introduce a nice stardust or scrap dragon to negate, or destroy cards.

He's making Chaos Dragons, so the only card you mentioned he should be using is REDMD.
But pretty much all of the cards in his Dragon deck need to be takin out.
This is my deck:
Monsters: Junk Synchron x2,Rapid Warrior,Future Samurai,Evocator Chevalier,Tune Warrior,Quillbolt Hedgehog x2,Phoenix Gearfried,Cyber-Tech Alligator,Red Eyes Black dragon,Ryu Kokki,Ancient Crimson Ape,Reese The Ice Mistress,Gemini Soldier,Tuned Magician,Z- metal tank,X-Head Cannon,Y-Dragon Head,Buster Blader,Turret Warrior,Gemini Summoner,Blue-Eyes White Dragon,Speed Warrior.

Spells:Reinforcement of the army,Hammer Shot,Heavy Storm,Dark Hole,Monster Reincarnation,Synchro Boost,Enemy Controller,Supervise.

Traps: Justi-Break,Gemini Trap Hole,Sakuretsu Armour x2,Rising Energy,Bottemless Trap Hole,Aegis of Gaia,Birthright.

Extra Deck:X-Saber Wayne,XYZ-Dragon Cannon,Gaia Knight The Force of Earth,X-saber Urbellum,Junk Destroyer.

Can I please have some suggestions for my deck please?

(Jul. 11, 2012  4:36 AM)Zancrow Wrote: He's making Chaos Dragons, so the only card you mentioned he should be using is REDMD.

Delta Flyer is a must tuner monster for any dragon deck whatsoever
The only viable dragon deck in the current metagame(At least in japan) is Hieratic Dragon deck.Well the Rank 10 Xyz is non existant outside of japan so i dont think its as crazy as it should be.
(Jul. 13, 2012  1:42 PM)Trainer Red Wrote:
(Jul. 11, 2012  4:36 AM)Zancrow Wrote: He's making Chaos Dragons, so the only card you mentioned he should be using is REDMD.

Delta Flyer is a must tuner monster for any dragon deck whatsoever
Have you ever seen or used Chaos Dragons?
NO, Delta Flyer is not a must Tuner at all for Chaos Dragons. They don't need any Tuners whatsoever.

(Jul. 14, 2012  8:05 AM)Brood Wrote: The only viable dragon deck in the current metagame(At least in japan) is Hieratic Dragon deck.Well the Rank 10 Xyz is non existant outside of japan so i dont think its as crazy as it should be.
Chaos Dragons are dominating the metagame in the States.
Hieratics are GOING to be a great deck in the US soon, and that's only when we get Gustaph (the Rank 10 you're talking about).
Gustaph makes the deck how good it is, without Gustaph, Hieratics are a lot less consistent at OTKing (which is pretty much all they can do).
(Jul. 11, 2012  8:07 AM)Blazeburn Wrote: This is my deck:
Monsters: Junk Synchron x2,Rapid Warrior,Future Samurai,Evocator Chevalier,Tune Warrior,Quillbolt Hedgehog x2,Phoenix Gearfried,Cyber-Tech Alligator,Red Eyes Black dragon,Ryu Kokki,Ancient Crimson Ape,Reese The Ice Mistress,Gemini Soldier,Tuned Magician,Z- metal tank,X-Head Cannon,Y-Dragon Head,Buster Blader,Turret Warrior,Gemini Summoner,Blue-Eyes White Dragon,Speed Warrior.

Spells:Reinforcement of the army,Hammer Shot,Heavy Storm,Dark Hole,Monster Reincarnation,Synchro Boost,Enemy Controller,Supervise.

Traps: Justi-Break,Gemini Trap Hole,Sakuretsu Armour x2,Rising Energy,Bottemless Trap Hole,Aegis of Gaia,Birthright.

Extra Deck:X-Saber Wayne,XYZ-Dragon Cannon,Gaia Knight The Force of Earth,X-saber Urbellum,Junk Destroyer.

Can I please have some suggestions for my deck please?
Your deck is kinda random. Find something you want to do (Warriors,dragons, etc) and then others can help

This is a Chaos Dragon question. When i use the effect of Eclipse Wyv, And i remove from play REDMD, with what cards can i Sp.Summon him with? RFTDD, or DDR reincarnation? Or do i bring him back to my hand? Because i havnt fully got it out of beta yet for comppetitive use.
(Jul. 19, 2012  12:42 AM)Trainer Red Wrote: This is a Chaos Dragon question. When i use the effect of Eclipse Wyv, And i remove from play REDMD, with what cards can i Sp.Summon him with? RFTDD, or DDR reincarnation? Or do i bring him back to my hand? Because i havnt fully got it out of beta yet for comppetitive use.
Yes U Can REDMD doesn't Say Anywhere U Can't. Nor does Return From The Different Dimension and D.D.R Reincarnation.
I am working on an empty jar deck at the minute and if anyone could give me some advice i would be thankful
i run (10 monsters)
1 morphing jar
1 needle worm
1 sangan
1 night assailant
3 A/D changer
3 swift scarecrow
(30 spells)
3 book of taiyou
3 book of eclipse
1 book of moon
3 one day of peace
3 a feather of the phoeonix
3 upstart goblin
3 magical mallet
2 shallow grave
2 dark world dealings
2 magical stone excavation
2 gold sarcophagus
1 foolish burial
1 card destruction
1 pot of duality
side deck(15)
(4 monsters)
2 lava golem
2 morphing jar#2
(11 spells)
1 burial from a different dimension
2 creature swap
3 dimensional fissure
1 shiens spy
3 mystical space typhoon
1 heavy storm

i use a hieratic dragon deck and i need to know what other combos is good with it because choas dragon has lightsworn.
I have a Warrior deck which is pretty good. I also started a Spellcaster deck, but ditched it and completed it on the 2010 reverse of Arcadia game on the DS, along with putting it on some kind of dueling website. The Warrior deck is my main deck, and I haven't used the Spellcaster one much, so I need to practice with it. It can prevent your opponent from using spell or trap cards, one of the two. I think spell cards. Also it has Buster Blader in it, so if your opponent uses dragon cards, then they are in trouble. Smile