Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here.

(Sep. 18, 2012  11:47 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: I made my machine deck, but it's still kinda forming. i need good cards to put in it.

Right now I'm planning to make a Fiend structure deck, but thats gonna be tough to the the very large amount of fiend related cards I have. I'm gonna limit it to 40 cards though. My warrior deck is gonna be 50 cards, I have 48 in it right now and I need two more monster cards, actually make that three since I'm probably gonna put Summoned Skull in my fiend deck. Not sure how many cards in my machine deck, but that deck is gonna be either 50 or 60 cards, or somewhere in the middle.

What cards are a necessity to put in fiend decks? I will also be putting some Gravekeeper monsters in it from the Marik structure deck.

For your machine deck, you got dem gadgetz?
(Sep. 18, 2012  11:51 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2012  11:47 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: I made my machine deck, but it's still kinda forming. i need good cards to put in it.

Right now I'm planning to make a Fiend structure deck, but thats gonna be tough to the the very large amount of fiend related cards I have. I'm gonna limit it to 40 cards though. My warrior deck is gonna be 50 cards, I have 48 in it right now and I need two more monster cards, actually make that three since I'm probably gonna put Summoned Skull in my fiend deck. Not sure how many cards in my machine deck, but that deck is gonna be either 50 or 60 cards, or somewhere in the middle.

What cards are a necessity to put in fiend decks? I will also be putting some Gravekeeper monsters in it from the Marik structure deck.

Ya, definetly. They came with the structure deck I got, Machine revolt.
(Sep. 19, 2012  12:19 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2012  11:51 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:

Good, cause gadgets seem very viable in this format, actually, I always thought gadgetz were awesome....

(Sep. 19, 2012  12:22 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2012  12:19 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2012  11:51 PM)Shirayuki Wrote: For your machine deck, you got dem gadgetz?
Good, cause gadgets seem very viable in this format, actually, I always thought gadgetz were awesome....

Ya gadgets are pretty useful. If you use Ultimate Offering with them and the other trap that goes well with it, your opponent is probably gonna have a hard time beating you.
(Sep. 19, 2012  12:58 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2012  12:22 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2012  12:19 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: Ya, definetly. They came with the structure deck I got, Machine revolt.

Ya gadgets are pretty useful. If you use Ultimate Offering with them and the other trap that goes well with it, your opponent is probably gonna have a hard time beating you.

Gadgets = original six sam special summon dem all in one turn....
i have an awesome dragon deck have 5 blue eyes white dragons (not all in same deck only 3) dont cheat!
Lolz, pretty much.

So I finished my fiend deck in like five minutes, out of the whole, like, OVER 9000!!!! cards I had. So here it is, be sure to critic it and such.

Monsters:

Lava Golem
Mystical Beast of Serket
Mefist the Infernal General
Memory Cruch King
Man-eater Bug
Sangan X2
Chewbone
Wall of Illusion X2
Man-Eating Treasure Chest
Dark Jeroid
Stygian Security
Legendary Fiend
Mystic Tomato X2
Gil Garth
Kuriboh (ALL THE WAY! WOOT!)
Gravekeeper's Spy
Gravekeeper's Guard

Spells:

Temple of the Kings
Mystical Space Typhoon
Remove Trap
Nightmare's Steelcage
Card Destruction
Book of Moon
Mystic Plasma Zone
Hand Destruction
De-Spell
Allure of Darkness

Traps:

Trap Hole
Raigeki Break
Damage Translation
Battle of the Elements
Rising Energy
Dark Illusion
Threatening Roar
Shift
Nightmare Wheel
Seven Tools of the Bandit

Please let me now how this can be better!
Traps - 10
Spells - 10
Monsters - 20
Ansonih Sama, I'm pretty sure you have to have a deck with 60 cards.

Traps-12
Spells-18
Monsters-30
Why 60 cards? Aren't structure decks supposed to have 40?
(Sep. 18, 2012  6:06 PM)galaxy blade Wrote: my deck should be something like this.
Only 7 (10 if counting all copies of cards) card choices in there are actually decent-good. Here's a build you should make something similar to if you want to do above average with it.
Thanks. By the way you should have a 40 or 45 card deck so you draw you good card's faster. If you have a 60 card deck you might not draw the card's you need.
(Sep. 19, 2012  1:11 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: Lolz, pretty much.

So I finished my fiend deck in like five minutes, out of the whole, like, OVER 9000!!!! cards I had. So here it is, be sure to critic it and such.

Monsters:

Lava Golem
Mystical Beast of Serket
Memory Cruch King
Man-eater Bug
Sangan X2
Chewbone
Wall of Illusion X2
Dark Jeroid
Stygian Security
Legendary Fiend
Mystic Tomato X2
Gil Garth
Gravekeeper's Spy
Gravekeeper's Guard

Spells:

Temple of the Kings
Mystical Space Typhoon
Remove Trap
Nightmare's Steelcage
Card Destruction
Book of Moon
Mystic Plasma Zone
Hand Destruction
De-Spell
Allure of Darkness

Traps:

Trap Hole
Raigeki Break
Damage Translation
Battle of the Elements
Rising Energy
Dark Illusion
Threatening Roar
Shift
Nightmare Wheel

Traps - 10
Spells - 10
Monsters - 20

You are aware temple of the kings is banned and has been for some 3+ years?
Here is the deck I recently made!tell me if its good and how can I make it better?

Monsters:
Drill synchron
Turret warrior
Rockstone warrior
2x blast sphere
Speed warrior
Nitro synchron
Turbo synchron
Shield wing
Man-eater bug
Tune warrior
Rapid warrior
Road warrior
Quickdraw synchron
Quillbolt hedgehog
Max warrior
Warrior of zera
Marauding captain
Level eater
Pitch-black warwolf

Spell cards:
The waarior returning alive
Reinforcement of the army
Half shut
One for one
Mystical space typhoon
Shield crush
Riryuku

Trap cards:
Damage condenser
Half or nothing
Sakuretsu armor
Depth amulet
Guard mines
Defense draw
Spirit force
Slip of fortune
Trap hole
Negate attack
Threatening roar
Compulsory evacuation device
Mirror force

Extra Deck/synchro monsters:
Junk gardna
Junk warrior
Drill warrior
Turbo warrior
Nitro warrior
Road warrior
Gaia knight, the force of earth
X-saber urbellum
Colossal fighter
The decklist is bad, and you can't really make it better without taking the whole deck apart.

Here is my Anti-Meta Build: http://i.imgur.com/VnEsS.png

I'm thinking of replacing my solemn judgment for a 2nd Starlight road, as having Gorz while judgment is set is bad. Also, while it is nice to stop anything with a judgment, starlight road generally stops half of the things you would judgment anyways. Starlight Road is also more "live" now that Mirror Force is at two as well.
Here is my inflict deck. By the way i dont have that much cards but i am getting a lot soon.
Des Koala
2X Lancer Lindwurm
Needle Ball
JL Mender
2X Mecha Bunny
P of Tsurugi
laval magma cannoneer
B K barbaros
Warm worm
Fairy archer
wattpesnt
m crush king
Archfiend interceptor
Scapegoat
De-Synchro
Axe of f
R Recklessly
2XE provisions
T sunday
Supr berry
cursed bill
2Xookazi
2X SI scarecrow
D amulet
J desserts
R break
NR brisingamen
U offering
C destiny
T stampede
W ruin
G mines
Waboku
miniaturize
trap hole
(Sep. 21, 2012  4:39 AM)Train Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2012  1:11 AM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: Lolz, pretty much.

Monsters:

Lava Golem
Mystical Beast of Serket
Memory Cruch King
Man-eater Bug
Sangan X2
Chewbone
Wall of Illusion X2
Dark Jeroid
Stygian Security
Legendary Fiend
Mystic Tomato X2
Gil Garth
Gravekeeper's Spy
Gravekeeper's Guard

Spells:

Temple of the Kings
Mystical Space Typhoon
Remove Trap
Nightmare's Steelcage
Card Destruction
Book of Moon
Mystic Plasma Zone
Hand Destruction
De-Spell
Allure of Darkness

Traps:

Trap Hole
Raigeki Break
Damage Translation
Battle of the Elements
Rising Energy
Dark Illusion
Threatening Roar
Shift
Nightmare Wheel

Traps - 10
Spells - 10
Monsters - 20

You are aware temple of the kings is banned and has been for some 3+ years?

No, actually I haven't been aware of that. I don't plan on going to any tournaments, and I plan on dueling only the kids in my neighborhood. I do not keep track of when and where tournaments are held, and even if I did go to a tournament, I would either use my Machine or warrior deck.
So could anyone kinda rate this deck on a scale of 1 - 10? Ten being the best.
(Sep. 21, 2012  5:29 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: The decklist is bad, and you can't really make it better without taking the whole deck apart.

Here is my Anti-Meta Build: http://i.imgur.com/VnEsS.png

I'm thinking of replacing my solemn judgment for a 2nd Starlight road, as having Gorz while judgment is set is bad. Also, while it is nice to stop anything with a judgment, starlight road generally stops half of the things you would judgment anyways. Starlight Road is also more "live" now that Mirror Force is at two as well.

Then can you tell me which cards to use?
I've been playing burn decks lately, besides madolche six sam, and crystals.

if any of you want to see my horrifyingly bad burn deck, well, I hope we meet again.
http://gyazo.com/2bd043cc91f9f60936a4e2bad54c2039
Good thing my friend Alec isn't hear~

He has over 1000 cards...and he uses them all
(Sep. 22, 2012  12:42 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Then can you tell me which cards to use?

If you tell me what type of deck you're trying to make, then sure. (Six Sam, Dark Worlds, Wind-Ups, Anti-Meta, Crystal Beast, Heroes, Dino-Rabbit, Gravekeepers, Gladiator Beasts, Quickdraw Plants, Plant Synchro, Blackwings, X-Sabers, etc.)
Hah, looking back on my DN acc, I decided, well, why not post all of my decks.

High burn:
http://gyazo.com/4a5b65f1b56b947a0ae5bad11a685a51
Madolche:
http://gyazo.com/c283335423234a14d9eac5b0713b7922
Exodia:
http://gyazo.com/509f60db3609beb6b48dfd9405fb2ef8

I also play Crystal beasts and six sam, but those have obvious decklists...
(Sep. 22, 2012  2:37 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2012  12:42 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Then can you tell me which cards to use?

If you tell me what type of deck you're trying to make, then sure. (Six Sam, Dark Worlds, Wind-Ups, Anti-Meta, Crystal Beast, Heroes, Dino-Rabbit, Gravekeepers, Gladiator Beasts, Quickdraw Plants, Plant Synchro, Blackwings, X-Sabers, etc.)

I want a warrior synchro deck that lets you synchro summon faster.
(Sep. 22, 2012  3:07 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2012  2:37 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote:

There are none, except possibly Quickdraw Plants (I don't remember the cards ran in it), Six Sams (Which nowadays doesn't synchro that often IIRC.) and X-Sabers, X-Sabers being beast-warrior.
(Sep. 22, 2012  8:22 AM)ILikeCookies Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2012  3:07 AM)sparkman321lir Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2012  2:37 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: If you tell me what type of deck you're trying to make, then sure. (Six Sam, Dark Worlds, Wind-Ups, Anti-Meta, Crystal Beast, Heroes, Dino-Rabbit, Gravekeepers, Gladiator Beasts, Quickdraw Plants, Plant Synchro, Blackwings, X-Sabers, etc.)

There are none, except possibly Quickdraw Plants (I don't remember the cards ran in it), Six Sams (Which nowadays doesn't synchro that often IIRC.) and X-Sabers, X-Sabers being beast-warrior.
Then I want a good warrior synchro deck!
I don't understand, are you asking Konami directly for a good Warrior Synchro deck or what? If so, they will never read this, it's a Beyblade forum, not a YGO one (i.e. Pojo).