Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here.

I won't post my decks on here yet but one of them is mostly warriors, and the other is machiens.
Actually, I think it's fair to side in x3 Card Car Ds, as any (good) player will side out their "Monster-Hate" Cards such as Veilers and warnings once they see you're playing chain burn game 1. Kei knows more about main-deck choices for the deck than me though, seeing how I haven't played it before. Anyways, here are a few new decks I built.

Instead of putting in three huge decklists, I'll just post an image from DN for each deck with spoilers; Much easier.

Deck No.1 -- Wind Up Variation (Click to View)
Any suggestions?
(May. 24, 2012  8:10 PM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 23, 2012  11:49 PM)Zancrow Wrote:
Pot of Duality should be at three ... but if you're running Cardcar D, and it's working for you, I suppose not.

Accumulated Fortune has to be a three, in my opinion. Take out one Jar of Greed for the third one.

Do you have a side deck?
Pot of Duality can sometimes annoy me at three, but I have actually already changed it to three earlier when I was play testing it.

I personally do not like Accumulated Fortune at three, because it has to be at least Chain Link 4, and, like Chain Strike, you cannot have any cards with Multiple Names. I tried it with three before, and it would become a waste later in the game,

Yes, I have a Side Deck, but I don't ever really share it, since it's about personal preference (especially for Chain Burn). Just to describe my general side deck, I change the deck around into sort of a Watt Troll deck.
My favorite deck is a dragon deck filled with traps any spells. My only efficient way to summon high level dragons is tribute summoning...
is anyone gunna suggest anything for my inzektor deck??? lol
oh and pockyx3 try adding fossil dyna to uur paladin stun it always helps me
in every deck because when u normal summon it ur opponent cant special but when they destroy it
they have an atk position monster and u can run ovr it
anybody wanna duel on DN my name is tcnabcdelta on there too
(May. 24, 2012  9:43 PM)Yukio Wrote: My favorite deck is a dragon deck filled with traps any spells. My only efficient way to summon high level dragons is tribute summoning...

If you like dragons, get the Dragons collide deck, its amazing. all i need now thanks to this deck is 1 more red eyes and a red eyes ultimate dragon, then a polymerization and my dragon deck is complete
(May. 24, 2012  9:31 PM)Zancrow Wrote: I personally do not like Accumulated Fortune at three, because it has to be at least Chain Link 4, and, like Chain Strike, you cannot have any cards with Multiple Names. I tried it with three before, and it would become a waste later in the game,

Yes, I have a Side Deck, but I don't ever really share it, since it's about personal preference (especially for Chain Burn). Just to describe my general side deck, I change the deck around into sort of a Watt Troll deck.

But it's very easy to get off and it only helps to re-stock your hand (especially when combined with Reckless Greed)? It is true that you cannot have cards with the same names in the chain when you activate it, but you can activate two Chain Strikes in one chain or two Accumulated Fortunes. The reason this works is because the effect that stops it from activating only applies to cards that have already been activated; it doesn't include itself. So, if you've got one Accumulated as Chain Link 4, when the second Accumulated is activated as Chain Link 5, there is currently only one other Accumulated in the chain. The same goes for Chain Strike. Did you know this?

Sometimes it can be tricky getting up to Chain Link 4, but because most of the deck is chainable, this shouldn't be a problem. And you should always try to let your opponent give you the first Chain Link.

I've seen that done before haha. I hope you at least have something to stop Decree, people who sit on one problem monster, and Inzektors, though.
(May. 25, 2012  7:13 AM)Dark Hole Wrote:
(May. 24, 2012  9:43 PM)Yukio Wrote: My favorite deck is a dragon deck filled with traps any spells. My only efficient way to summon high level dragons is tribute summoning...

If you like dragons, get the Dragons collide deck, its amazing. all i need now thanks to this deck is 1 more red eyes and a red eyes ultimate dragon, then a polymerization and my dragon deck is complete

I did...
A while ago. Anyways, here's my deck. Gimme feedback on it:
Dragon deck! (Click to View)
(May. 25, 2012  12:20 PM)Yukio Wrote:
(May. 25, 2012  7:13 AM)Dark Hole Wrote:

I did...
A while ago. Anyways, here's my deck. Gimme feedback on it:
Dragon deck! (Click to View)

That is a really Good deck you got there,

mine is-

Extra Deck: 4
Blue-Eyes Ultimate dragon
X-Saber Urbellum
Void Ogre Dragon
Meteor B. Dragon

Monsters: 26
Victoria
Lightsaber Dragon
Blue-eyes white dragon x3
Darkflare Dragon
Trap Eater
Red-Eyes B. Dragon x2
KaibaMan x2
Magna Drago
Powered Tuner
Red-Eyes B. Chick x2
Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon
Luster Dragon #2
Axe Dragonute
The white stone of legend
Snipe Hunter
Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Blackwing - Gale the Whirlwind
Meteor Dragon
Dark Armed Dragon

Traps: 14
Pixie Ring
Metalmorph (+)
Call of the haunted
Magic Cylinder
Draining Sheild
Dragons Rebirth
Chain Detoation
Chain Healing
Seven tools of the bandit
MetalMorph (normal)
Depth Amulet
Rising Energy
Burst Breath
Scrap-Iron Scarecrow

Spells: 9
Inferno Fireblast
Monster Reborn
Megamorph
Mystical Space Typhoon
Mist Body
A wingbeat of giant dragon
Book of Moon
Burst Stream of DEstruction
Polymerization
Really? My decks good? That was the first deck I ever made! I started playing a month ago.
Lol my first was a random deck cause I beleve in the heart of the cards (I was 6, ok)
But my first professional play deck is my magician deck called black reincarnation
It isn't really though..
You are both running bad numbers of good cards and are both running useless cards cards for the decks.
Well first, what kind of Deck are you trying to make?
Disaster Dragons or Chaos Dragons?
Well acutely I went to a GG yugioh tournament last night and won the whole thing...
Then could use please explain what decks you played against and how good the players were. Because honestly, even a Tier 3 or 3.5 deck could easily beat that. Matter of fact, both the Agents and Dark World structure decks couuld beat it.
Need some tips with a deck. I need a good lightpulsar based dragon deck(with chaos sorceror and REDMD). I already purchased 1 Dragons collide deck and how many more to make it compettitive? Plus is this kind of deck good?
What you are describing is Chaos Dragon, and they are currently topping YCS's because of their great ability to Swarm the field with big monsters early.

And you can't build the competitive deck well with only the Trial Decks, since they come with a lot of cards that are bad for the actual deck itself, and miss out on the cards that are good for the deck.
what do you think of my deck?
I run:
I'm not running a BLS because it's to expensive
added 1x darkflare dragon for enemy control
and 1x thunder king for 1 call
This is my evol deck so far plz help me with the more complex problems of the deck.

Monsters:
Evoltile Najasho x3
evolsaur volcano x2
evolsaur diplo x2
evolsaur elias x2
Evoltile Casenariox2
evolsaur darwinox2
evolsaur cerato x2
evoltile lagusho x2
gorz emisarry of darkness x1
sangan x1

Spells:
mst x3
evo force x2
primodial soup x2
fossil dig x2(subs for the two missing evo diversities)
enemy controller x1(will go to x2 or x3)
evo diversity x1
evo price x1
heavy storm x1
monster reborn x1
mind control x1

Traps:
seven tools of the bandit x2
compulsary evacuation devicee x1(will have 3 by tommorow hopefully)
dark bribe x1
torrential tribute x1
the huge revelution is over x1

Extra Deck:
number 17:leviathin dragonx1
Photon Paloperitivex1
Evolsaur Laggia x1(only have 1 atm)
wind-up arsenal zenmaiohx1
evolzar soldax2

Side Deck:

Monsters:
Cyber Dragon x1