Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here.

(Apr. 11, 2012  9:20 PM)Roan Wrote: This is the budget Dark World deck I'm running right now. I really like it, but once the rest of my collection gets here from Michigan I am definitely making some changes.

Monsters:

3 Grapha
3 Snoww
3 Broww
2 Beiige
2 Goldd
2 Sillva
1 Maxx "C" (only have one)

Magic:

3 Dark World Dealings
3 Gates of Dark World
3 Dragged Down into the Grave
1 Foolish Burial
1 Heavy Storm
1 Allure of Darkness
1 Card Destruction

Traps:

3 Reckless Greed
2 Solemn Warning
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Call of the Haunted
2 Deck Devastation Virus
2 Mind Crush

Id advise you to add and remove the following:
Monsters
Add:
Sangan x1
Fabled Raven x 1~2
Remove:
Goldd x2
Sillva x2
Maxx C x1 (depending on the what metagame your in. otherwise toss that in side deck)

Magic:
add:Remove:
Monster reborn x1
Book of moon x1
Pot of duality x3
Dark world dealings x2

Traps:
add:
Torrential tribute x2
Skill drain x2
remove:
Call of the haunted x1
Reckless greed x3
Deck devastation virus x2

The cards i recommended are the cards with the highest usage rate of the deck type "dark world" used by the winners of various tournaments.
Its a complete suggestion so you can ignore this completely.Also this wont make a complete deck so add some of your own spice to it Smile.
My random deck that I made yesterday:
Monsters-
Blue Eyes White Dragon
Red Eyes B. Dragon
The White Stone Of Legend
Red Eyes B. Chick
Battle Footballer
Tune Warrior
Kaibaman
Blazing Inpatchi
Axe Drangonute
Chaos Sorcerer

-Trap Cards
Call of The Haunted
Mirror Force
Secret Barrel
Defense Draw
Spiritual Wind Art - Miyabi
Trap Hole
Rising Energy

-Spell Cards
The Warrior Returning Alive
Infero Fire Blast
A Wingbeat of Giant Dragon
Hammer Shot
Monster Reincarnation
United We Stand
Banner of Courage
Stamping Destruction
Card Destruction
Book of Moon
Reinforcement of the Army
Burst Stream of Destuction
Syncro Boost
Dragon's Gunfire
My deck is all about putting up Montage Dragon with the most high lvl monsters and completely destroying my opponents. Doesn't work all that well though Tongue_out
I personally have an ELEMENTAL HERO deck along with my bro he has a burner deck all the good stuff before the syncros I think it's the GX series. I should post a pic, what do you guys say???
I run Blackwings,I know there old but I love them. I don't play Yugioh much anymore but I still have my cards and all my decks. I have a Crystal Beast deck too cause there epic.
(Apr. 18, 2012  11:43 PM)Snarf Wrote: I run Blackwings, I know there old but I love them.

*High fives* I used to play Crystal Beasts too, which I'm sure you'll like.
(Apr. 19, 2012  5:21 PM)IHateNoobs Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2012  11:43 PM)Snarf Wrote: I run Blackwings, I know there old but I love them.

*High fives* I used to play Crystal Beasts too, which I'm sure you'll like.

Crystal beasts are so fun lol. I've had so many rage quits off people from using them lawl Cute
Alright, so the rest of my stuff finally came, and this is the Dark World build I'm running now. I've been testing it out a lot on DN and it's doing really well.

Monsters: (14)
Magic: 16
Traps: (11)
Side: (15)
Is a ragequit exodia. I will post my list l8r.
here is my fave deck so far out of all my decks... i just find them funner then all other decks i guess...

my dragunity synchro deck
monsters (21)
spells (10)
traps (9)
extra deck (15)

with this deck a can almost get a synchro out every turn... and even if i cant i can still do some damage
(Apr. 22, 2012  4:37 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: here is my fave deck so far out of all my decks... i just find them funner then all other decks i guess...

my dragunity synchro deck
monsters (21)
spells (10)
traps (9)
extra deck (15)

with this deck a can almost get a synchro out every turn... and even if i cant i can still do some damage
I used to play Dragunity's till i took a LightPulsar to the knee. using Dragunity's and Dragon's collide together is the best
EXODIA TROLL DECK!

Winning w/ this deck focuses on setting tokens, searching deck, stalling, and as a last resort, Tragodea.

Monsters:19
EDIT:1Exodia The Forbiden One
1 Left arm
1 Left Leg
1 Right arm
1 Right leg
1 Big Eye
1 Dandylion
3 Destiny Hero Defenders
3 Rockstone Warriors
2 Marshmallon
1 Sangan
1 Spirit Reaper
1 Tragodea
1 Witch of The black forest

Spells:12
3 Gold Sarcophogous
2 Level Limit Area-B
3 Magical mallot
2 Nightmare Steel Cage
1 Scapegoat
Swords of revealing light.

Traps:12
2 Bottemless Trap Hole
3 Call of the haunted
2 Defense Draw
3 Gravity Bind
1 Mirror force
1 Solemn Judgment
1 Wall of Reavealing Light

Overall, 42 card exodia deck. Help me replace some cards! if not, say its good as it is.
(Apr. 23, 2012  5:16 AM)Sniperâ„¢ Wrote: I used to play Dragunity's till i took a LightPulsar to the knee. using Dragunity's and Dragon's collide together is the best
I find that using Dragunity and Dark Simorgh is the best Tongue_out
It's fun to shut down what they can do before you swarm the field for an OTK ;D
May someone please elaborate my deck if its compettitive? I need someone who still uses exodias to critic my deck.
It isn't. Witch is Forbidden, so you can't use that. I see a lot of small holes for cards to slip through and damage you, and your deck's "forces" are spread too thin in too many directions. You can just make a pure stall deck that's better, or a "pure" Exodia deck that's better as well.
(Apr. 27, 2012  9:55 PM)Odin Wrote: It isn't. Witch is Forbidden, so you can't use that. I see a lot of small holes for cards to slip through and damage you, and your deck's "forces" are spread too thin in too many directions. You can just make a pure stall deck that's better, or a "pure" Exodia deck that's better as well.

What should i take out?
It all depends on what you want to run. If you want to run a pure Exodia build, take out everything except Exodia, and add stuff that allows you to add extra cards to your hand each turn. You'll need Dark Bribes and stuff to stop Card Destruction. I suggest adding Hand Destructions and Dark World Dealings just to start.
If you want to run an ExoDrago build, here's mine:
This is an old deck I run, I haven't played it since the new format. Don't know how it'll work for you.

I have an old, old stall deck, too, but I'm not gonna bother to list that.
I am currently running an E-Hero deck, but I am putting an Inzektor deck together 👾. I buy lots of Order of Chaos's.
im not sure whether this should be here
but i couldnt find anywhere else to put it
what deck should i get

dragons collide 
generation force
lost sanctuary 
im not sure whether this should be here
but i couldnt find anywhere else to put it
what deck should i get

dragons collide 
generation force
lost sanctuary 

thanks
Here is my Deck

Extra Deck
Number 17:Leviathan Dragon
Stardust Dragon
Shooting Star Dragon
Blackwing-Silverwind The Ascendant
Blackwing Armed Wing

Monster cards
The Dragon Dwelling In The Cave
Sabersaurus
Beast King Barbaros
Dark Simorgh
GandoraThe Dragon Of Destruction
Reptilianne Medusa
Max Warrior
3×Blackwing-Shura The Blue Flame
2×Blackwing Bora The Spear
T.G.Jet Falcon
Blackwing Gale The Whirlwind
Wind-Up Dog
Des Koala
Top Runner
BlackwingGust The Backblast
Penguin Soldier
it wont let me do any moor
Galaxy blade Cool, a random mish mash of cards. You should make a theme of the deck, like Blackwings. Instead of just throwing random cards in your deck. BTW, it's recommended you use spoilers when posting your decklist.
ok i was Thinking of Making a Blackwing Deck.and a Dragon Deck.i Need More Dragons.so i cant Make a Dragon Deck Yet.and i get Most of my Blackwing Cards from Pack Crow.
im goin to try get the rest of my cards in on the next post
(May. 07, 2012  10:42 AM)galaxy blade Wrote: ok i was Thinking of Making a Blackwing Deck.and a Dragon Deck.i Need More Dragons.so i cant Make a Dragon Deck Yet.and i get Most of my Blackwing Cards from Pack Crow.
im goin to try get the rest of my cards in on the next post
I highly suggest working against making a blackwing/dragon deck. You'll want your cards to compliment each other and work together to get the best results. Considering the blackwings and dragons really have no cards which would work for both of them you shouldn't go down that path. They would just interfere with each others' combos.

You could however make two separate decks: a blackwing deck and a dragon deck.

Anyways, I've been thinking of this idea for a deck for a while now. It's called the "Greed Deck" (For those who share the deadly sin greed must be punished). Basically the deck will work on drawing your opponent to death! I plan on running the card "Greed " as the key card for the deck (so x3). It will also include cards which make your opponent draw a card(s) as a negative effect and then use that as an advantage instead.
So cards like… (Click to View)
would all help the deck. Base it with other powerful monsters to finish and I think it would be a nice deck. I can easily see this inflicting tonnes of effect damage to your opponent with 'Greed' and potentially making them run out of cards if Card Destruction is used when they have a big hand.

A nice extra deck and cards maybe like 'Summon Limit' to stop them from making too much of their hand. A lot of good simple cards could also go well as support for this deck.

Please tell me what you think.
that is what i was goin to do and my deck im goin to try get more booster packs like Galatic Overlord to try make it better
I'd like a decent Gravekeeper's deck using cards from Structure Deck Marik (NOTE: I bought two of the decks) right now it can't even win against my "incomplete" Evol Deck. If you need a list of the deck I need help with here it is