Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here.

take out all the non gravekeeper monsters just a bit of help
(May. 12, 2012  7:31 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: I'd like a decent Gravekeeper's deck using cards from Structure Deck Marik (NOTE: I bought two of the decks) right now it can't even win against my "incomplete" Evol Deck. If you need a list of the deck I need help with here it is

Solidarity Build/Regular Build. (Click to View)
(May. 12, 2012  2:00 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote:
(May. 12, 2012  7:31 AM)bladerjosh1994 Wrote: I'd like a decent Gravekeeper's deck using cards from Structure Deck Marik (NOTE: I bought two of the decks) right now it can't even win against my "incomplete" Evol Deck. If you need a list of the deck I need help with here it is

Solidarity Build/Regular Build. (Click to View)

Thanks for the suggestion but I noticed that you didn't list Necrovalley so am I better off without it?
That's where the Solidarity part comes in.
He replaced the Necrovalley x3 fo Solidarity x3.
Sorry, I realized I made tons of mistakes, as I wasn't looking at my dueling Network build when I made this.

So, All in all your list should actually look like:

I am trying to make a aqua deck. It is a lot harder than it seems
just made a evo deck on DN

monsters=21 (Click to View)
extra deck=7 (Click to View)
so far, it is really good... love getting a solda and a laggia out on the same turn XD (one opponent rage quitted from this XD )
(May. 13, 2012  2:41 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: I am trying to make a aqua deck. It is a lot harder than it seems

If you want a aqua deck, why not try Generation Fish? My brother has quite a good one, Ill post it here.
At the moment im trying to make a PACMAN control deck, its not finished but it is so annoying my only other deck that is finished is my FINAL COUNDOWN deck that is even more annoying as any card i play leaves from the field before my next turn but also stalls given up on GRAVITY BIND and AREA-B since the xzy monsters can get over them now
Can someone list me a good tour guide deck?
Tour Guide is a staple in many decks...there is no Tour Guide deck.
Can someone help me make a good deck for duelist network? If you can can it be photon or a dragon deck?
just bought an inzektor deck this is it
plz giv suggestions no tour guides
Lol I use a
Elemental Hero deck
Neo spacian + low level deck
Dragon deck
Machine deck
& a
Magician deck

I'm working on a destiny hero deck, I need some more DGrins and D:Hs plus Dread Master cause he is sexy

My elemantel hero deck is on a 203 winning streak right now, my dragon deck is on 371 and my magician deck is on a streak of 599. Love going to tourneys, I get more streaks at them, I also only created my hero deck like a week ago so I've done pretty well and I'm also in the top 100 out of the world. Im a bronze Slyther (lowest rank out off the top 100 Crying. )
Damn happy face ruined my speech DX
Sure you are.
I'd like to face, or at least see, these decks that are apparently unbeatable.
So either put their deck list here, or pm me for that duel.
You live on the other side of the world dude so come at me, plus my steaks are what put me up top, I haven't even faced a pro, my streaks are just what put me there
He can come at you, through Skype, MSN or DN. Plus, if your decks are on win streaks that high, you mustn't be playing very good players, Even the top decks can get win streaks that high.
Lol my streaks are made up of like 40+ people, and most people have been using remove from play decks lately
Which are all probably not that good.
Come on, think about it, do you really think that those win streaks would be possible even at a Regional YCS.
And that must be one of the worst ranking systems by the way .-.
for this websitewhere except foeee you getting anywerete='Zancrow' pid='960816' dateline='1337812000']
Which are all probably not that good.
Come on, think about it, do you really think that those win streaks would be possible even at a Regional YCS.
And that must be one of the worst ranking systems by the way .-.
[/quote

Well I don't see you making it anywhere except for this website
Well I don't see you making it anywhere against good opponents.
I also still don't see these Top 100 worthy deck lists lol
You really that scared of people netdecking you or something?
Anyways, to keep this conversation from derailing the thread,
Here's my (probably bad) attempt at Chain Burn.

(May. 23, 2012  11:49 PM)Zancrow Wrote: Well I don't see you making it anywhere against good opponents.
I also still don't see these Top 100 worthy deck lists lol
You really that scared of people netdecking you or something?
Anyways, to keep this conversation from derailing the thread,
Here's my (probably bad) attempt at Chain Burn.

This looks really similar to Kei's build. Tongue_out
The only thing I would change up is Yata-Garasu should be at three and Jar at two. (Essentially the same thing, but Yata gives you the option if they have a spirit.)

And, there should be three scarecrow and one fader, because your opponent can still negate fader's summon (and it's effect) by using a solemn warning. Yes, while if it does go off it forces your opponent to waste one attack to get rid of it the next turn, it isn't worth the risk.
Really all Chain Burn decks have to look the same XD
There aren't many variations that can make it work well.

The thing about them using any Solemns on me is that I would love for them to do that, it gives them such a disadvantage by using that, since the point of my deck is to just hurt them with traps (well, until I side).
Awkward moment when you never posted the stuff your account has posted up O.O, scary
(May. 23, 2012  11:49 PM)Zancrow Wrote:

I'm not a fan of Cardcar D since it can be negated so easily, especially since they will have had almost nothing else to use things like Effect Veiler on.

Like Pockyx3 said, drop at least one Battle Fader and bring Swift Scarecrow up to three. Yes, it is good if you can force a Solemn Warning on one of them, but it will suck big time if that's the only defense you've got and they negate it. It would almost certainly end in a loss because most of the time, you only use it or Swift Scarecrow when another attack would kill you. You don't want to make their cards live. There are some interesting (but highly situational) plays you can do with it in the Battle Step if they activate Warning/Judgment, but it isn't worth it to run more than one just for that.

Pot of Duality should be at three ... but if you're running Cardcar D, and it's working for you, I suppose not.

Accumulated Fortune has to be a three, in my opinion. Take out one Jar of Greed for the third one.

Do you have a side deck?

(May. 24, 2012  3:16 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: This looks really similar to Kei's build. Tongue_out

It's similar, but only because this is Chain Burn haha. Mine has a number of notable differences.