Discuss your yu-gi-oh decks here.

I have about 5 number cards and 61 cards in alll
i Have a deck full of high level and attack/defense dragons
Well, I have a random card pack from Walmart and the Dawn of the XYZ deck my cousin, Ayaan got me for my birthday.
NECROFACE AND AROMA JAR
I play a Cyber Dragon deck, but its still a WIP. Im planning to get a fully built wyrm deck of some sort off Amazon, if there are any
back during the 5ds era i used to play the fabled archetype because discarding cards for effects is really fun
I have good decks and good cards in them, but I won’t give them away just yet because my friend uses this site and tries to beat me constantly. But it involves necroface
I must say, as of right now the game feels sort of horrible. Mystic Mine is everywhere, even splashed into decks that have no dedication toward control. It's been a long while since I've disliked Yugioh but as of right now I feel it's not worth playing. I'd rather deal with Sky Striker than this level of floodgates.

Also, I play Fluffals with Aleister mixed in. It's a killer.
(Feb. 05, 2020  7:38 AM)Mr. Palazzo Wrote: I must say, as of right now the game feels sort of horrible. Mystic Mine is everywhere, even splashed into decks that have no dedication toward control. It's been a long while since I've disliked Yugioh but as of right now I feel it's not worth playing. I'd rather deal with Sky Striker than this level of floodgates.

Also, I play Fluffals with Aleister mixed in. It's a killer.

NECROFACE. I don’t use mystic mine, but I love aroma jar.
I play a HEROES deck with some cards from the noble knights box set
I play Salamangreats but the latest banlist hit it really hard

(They banned Miragestallio and limited gazelle and circle, to know why look the cards up on the Yugioh fandom)
Salad is still viable even without stallio (at this early juncture of the format anyway)

They main deck more handtraps now (including Nibiru) and try to out grind after breaking big boards
I play a Exodia deck but sometimes I like to play with the sacred beast structure deck.
Cyberse deck (main) Shaddoll and DDD (4fun)