Temple of the kings 1
pot of duality 1
Dark hole 1
Card destruction 1
Wild natures release 1

Also what do forbidden lance and trade in do
Forbidden Lance
- Quick Play Spell Card
Target 1 face-up monster on the field; until the End Phase, it loses 800 ATK, but is unaffected by the effects of other Spell/Trap Cards.

Trade-In
- Normal Spell Card
Discard 1 level 8 monster to draw 2 cards.

I am really liking the Brotherhood of the Fire Fist cards in there. They actually work super well. I might try running them with the Yaksha's and Wolfberks when they are released too.
those are beast hm i have to try that iv been looking for cards that synch well with the fire kings so far i like the hazy flames especially griffion but im still searching im so tempted to get a japanese yaksha also what other builds do you have
Well, I am out of the country right now and away from my cards, but I can remember I had a Twilightsworn, MachinaGadget, Macro Monarch, and a Zombie Hybrid. Those were my best, I will put the lists up in a bit.

What about you?
I currently use:

1. Cyber OTK
2. Synchro(shooting quasar otk)
3. exodia (i just like to have them)
4. crystal beasts(they rock)
5. Hierarchy/galaxy eyes

I can do deck list if anyone cares. Tongue_out
@ kai hiwatari besides the fire kings i run agents dinosaurs zombies though in a work of proses and ancient gears which i dont use much im also making a hieriatic dragon deck and a malefic deck which is almost done though my fire kings and my agents are the strongest so far my fire kings the best
@kyler_the best id like to see the list for your cyber OTK and your Exodia DEck ehh also the Hierarchy /galaxy eyes to
Okay I think my hierarchy deck is probably the best its total beast, and the exodia is just for fun but its still pretty good, ill edit this later.

Cyber otk:
thats pretty impressive sort of reminds me of my friends cyber dragon deck but differant and iv heard good things about the hierarchy
Yeah they seem really good I just dont have all ther cards yet and my computer isnt working rit now so no DN.
oh i see have you heard of the heraldic beast from what iv seen so far they look good
No i havent what are they like?
they abuse swarming and have other tricky effect i remember one trap card that if you opponent attacks you you special summon a heraldic beast and end the battle phase dont remember the name but i have some of those cards just need to look for them
Macro Monarch
Twilightsworn
Here are two of them. I did not include Extra Decks, as those should be pretty easy to guess.
I am still working on these too as well, but I think they work pretty good.
Nice monarch deck, but for the twilightsworn, y do u run necro gardna?
forget monarchs ,number cards are where its at
(Jul. 01, 2013  5:07 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Macro Monarch
Twilightsworn
Here are two of them. I did not include Extra Decks, as those should be pretty easy to guess.

You do realize that Lumina is at 3 right? And yeah, i run 45 cards in my LS deck too, haha.

(Jul. 01, 2013  5:23 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Nice monarch deck, but for the twilightsworn, y do u run necro gardna?

A lot of /Sworn decks run Necro for stalling and/or BLS/Chaos Sorcerer or any other card with those summoning conditions.
i usually see BLS and Chaos sorcerer in lightsworn decks where i duel mainly Chaos Sorcerer
(Jul. 01, 2013  7:59 PM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2013  5:07 PM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: Macro Monarch
Twilightsworn

You do realize that Lumina is at 3 right? And yeah, i run 45 cards in my LS deck too, haha.

(Jul. 01, 2013  5:23 PM)Kyler_the best Wrote: Nice monarch deck, but for the twilightsworn, y do u run necro gardna?

A lot of /Sworn decks run Necro for stalling and/or BLS/Chaos Sorcerer or any other card with those summoning conditions.

Yeah I know, but like I said I am still tweaking it.
Let's just say.. I make the best use out of Tour Guide of the Underworld. Yes.. I use an Xyz deck build.
hey everyone I run a dragunity deck although I still need alot of cards for it but is it really good how it is if I get the rest of the cards though awesome!!!!
Wow interesting deck. It seems kinda odd, but thats just me. And its even more odd because some of the cards are banned.
I like to make stalling decks a lot, but I also use dragons.
its been a long time since this has been updated, now with the new yugioh formats and sets and such.
so after some examination and education on the new sets, i've finished my deck to be a EgyptianGod-Spellcaster deck, that works with Gadgets. So while im using gadgets to get out any of god cards, im working down my opponent with dark magician support and xyz monsters.
i call it my 'Yugi Competitive' deck. Not "Tourney Deck" lol obviously contains God Cards.
so far, nobody will play me...
and the few people that did kind of don't like playing with me now Uncertain

in other news, im also currently building an ultimate blue eyes deck thats going rather well, i still need some copies of some things, but it's really sweet. i hope to use it @ my 1st yugioh locals, whenever i actually go to one lol
I play yosenju stun