Devastating Force Smasher: Pegasus 145RF

Unfortunately my camera is acting up but I can post the results of my testing. Jerf had reminded me in one of his posts that I too had used pegasus as a main wheel for smash attack but I could never figure out what smash it was and why it didn't work if the wheel was on a lower height than the opposing beyblade until last night testing with Bluezee. Keep in mind that this combo used an extremely worn RF and it only had a small percentage more of speed than HF or F. So here we go ::::.Pegasus 145RF vs Earth Aquario DF145D.(earth launched first) .P: 80 % win rate won 8/10 battles and lost on rounds 1 and 9 by outspin. .E: 20% win rate won 2/10 battles and lost rounds 2-8 and 10 all by Ko.:::: ::::.Pegasus 145RF vs MFLibra GB145WB(libra launched first). .P:50% win rate won 5/10 battles lost rounds 2,3,7,9 by outspin and 1 draw on round 8 .L:40% win rate won 4/10 battles lost rounds 1,4,5,6,10 by KO and 1 draw on round 8.:::: . Storm 100 Rf beat this combo 8/10 times all by ko but believe that since the wheel barely made any contact with storm then it failed. I believe that Ch120 and a just broken in to semi worn RF would make this combo much better. The force smash can be clearly seen. Please try this combo. It will definitely be worth the time.
I too have been playing with it since yesterday. I have yet to conduct formal tests, but this can really do some damage on top tier defense and stamina combos.
I'm glad to see someone else also noticed this. Thank you for your support.
(Apr. 03, 2010  3:32 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Unfortunately my camera is acting up but I can post the results of my testing. Jerf had reminded me in one of his posts that I too had used pegasus as a main wheel for smash attack but I could never figure out what smash it was and why it didn't work if the wheel was on a lower height than the opposing beyblade until last night testing with Bluezee. Keep in mind that this combo used an extremely worn RF and it only had a small percentage more of speed than HF or F. So here we go ::::.Pegasus 145RF vs Earth Aquario DF145D.(earth launched first) .P: 80 % win rate won 8/10 battles and lost on rounds 1 and 9 by outspin. .E: 20% win rate won 2/10 battles and lost rounds 2-8 and 10 all by Ko.:::: ::::.Pegasus 145RF vs MFLibra GB145WB(libra launched first). .P:50% win rate won 5/10 battles lost rounds 2,3,7,9 by outspin and 1 draw on round 8 .L:40% win rate won 4/10 battles lost rounds 1,4,5,6,10 by KO and 1 draw on round 8.:::: . Storm 100 Rf beat this combo 8/10 times all by ko but believe that since the wheel barely made any contact with storm then it failed. I believe that Ch120 and a just broken in to semi worn RF would make this combo much better. The force smash can be clearly seen. Please try this combo. It will definitely be worth the time.
might be better if you use c145 track in my opinion
(Apr. 04, 2010  3:00 PM)super Wrote: might be better if you use c145 track in my opinion

Chocked_2 How would C145 help? Its claws would just get in the way.
Someone should really try a Pegasis C145RF against an attack combo.
YAY my combo is being tested and reviewed Smile I feel happy.
RF plays a more importantly role in this combo than in other attack types becuase Pegasis suffers quite a lot from it's own recoil when I play. My RF is worn like HELL. nearly no grip. This thing needs grip and speed.
Mine/barely mint RFs should do nicely without banking.
I personally dont see why you would want to use CH120 since aren't you trying to stay as high as possible? o.O
I find 145 more stable Uncertain
Using 145 track for me: KOs MF Libra C145WB in 3 seconds
Using CH120 (145): KOs MF Libra C145WB in 15 seconds. less safe Uncertain

EDIT: It really depends on your stadium. If you've got a balance/stamina stadium, dont bank. If you've got an attack stadium, bank.
(Apr. 06, 2010  12:27 PM)Jerf Wrote: YAY my combo is being tested and reviewed Smile I feel happy.
RF plays a more importantly role in this combo than in other attack types becuase Pegasis suffers quite a lot from it's own recoil when I play. My RF is worn like HELL. nearly no grip. This thing needs grip and speed.
Mine/barely mint RFs should do nicely without banking.
I personally dont see why you would want to use CH120 since aren't you trying to stay as high as possible? o.O
I find 145 more stable Uncertain
Using 145 track for me: KOs MF Libra C145WB in 3 seconds
Using CH120 (145): KOs MF Libra C145WB in 15 seconds. less safe Uncertain

A metal face would help that recoil problem... I seriously need to get a Pegasis wheel to try this out.

Also, how many tests did you do with CH120..?
(Apr. 09, 2010  4:33 AM)Darkmega354 Wrote: A metal face would help that recoil problem... I seriously need to get a Pegasis wheel to try this out.

Also, how many tests did you do with CH120..?

MF slows the speed of this combo by quite a lot which isn't what you really want. It would take away the devastating force smash.
I've tried.

uhh... I did like 10-20 with CH120?
maybe like 50 with 145
Tried out this. It's alright I think. It's also good to find a use for other pre hws blade I think as well.
Sorry for reviving but just found out it's
smash attack :s
not force smash.
Check your Pegasis wheel for the places where the paint markings chipped off if you don't believe me.
The most prominent points of contact are on the bottom edges of the wheel.
(May. 23, 2010  7:02 PM)Jerf Wrote: Sorry for reviving but just found out it's
smash attack :s
not force smash.
Check your Pegasis wheel for the places where the paint markings chipped off if you don't believe me.

No, it's Force Smash.

Like LVJ said, the bottom of the wheel has the best points for attack. And if it was smash attack a lower track would have to be used.

Read this article.
hey ive test this combo with C145 track and it works better

i test it against storm bull100sf

and the pegasisC145RF WINS 30 BATTLE OUT OF 30 ROUNDS. Ozzy you are a genius but it still can be improved

thx for the combo really use full
(May. 24, 2010  2:46 PM)super Wrote: hey ive test this combo with C145 track and it works better

i test it against storm bull100sf

and the pegasisC145RF WINS 30 BATTLE OUT OF 30 ROUNDS. Ozzy you are a genius but it still can be improved

thx for the combo really use full
What kind of combination is Storm Bull 100SF ? SF is basically useless.
(May. 24, 2010  2:56 PM)super Wrote: an destabilizeing attacker
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Dest...Drago-90WF

SF is a very bad Bottom if you want an attack type ... Your results prove nothing.
So we're not talking about storm pegasis 145rf here?
(May. 26, 2010  11:35 AM)King Tom Wrote: So we're not talking about storm pegasis 145rf here?

Surely not, this is a topic of "Devastating Force Smasher: Pegasus 145RF" instead of Storm Pegasis
(May. 26, 2010  11:38 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote:
(May. 26, 2010  11:35 AM)King Tom Wrote: So we're not talking about storm pegasis 145rf here?

Surely not, this is a topic of "Devastating Force Smasher: Pegasus 145RF" instead of Storm Pegasis

Yeah I thought so, lack of reading lol.

It is the Pre-HWS pegasus.
i tried this combo the other day its pretty fun,it seemed to have alot of recoil tho
(May. 27, 2010  2:49 AM)Dirge Wrote: i tried this combo the other day its pretty fun,it seemed to have alot of recoil tho

You should try the updated version of this combo.