Devastating Force Smasher: Pegasus 145RF

(May. 27, 2010  11:47 PM)Aqua Wrote: You should try the updated version of this combo.
sweeet lol now even more reason to get dark cancer
(May. 24, 2010  2:46 PM)super Wrote: Ozzy you are a genius but it still can be improved

thx for the combo really use full

I'm pretty sure it was me -.-
(May. 28, 2010  4:05 PM)Jerf Wrote: I'm pretty sure it was me -.-
(Apr. 03, 2010  3:32 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Jerf had reminded me in one of his posts that I too had used pegasus as a main wheel for smash attack but I could never figure out what smash it was and why it didn't work if the wheel was on a lower height than the opposing beyblade until last night testing with Bluezee.
(May. 28, 2010  4:10 PM)diamondclimax Wrote:
(May. 28, 2010  4:05 PM)Jerf Wrote: I'm pretty sure it was me -.-
(Apr. 03, 2010  3:32 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Jerf had reminded me in one of his posts that I too had used pegasus as a main wheel for smash attack but I could never figure out what smash it was and why it didn't work if the wheel was on a lower height than the opposing beyblade until last night testing with Bluezee.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...#pid253003

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...#pid253949
Are there any performance differences when using CH120(145 Height) instead of using 145?
(May. 31, 2010  6:56 AM)Sora. Wrote: Are there any performance differences when using CH120(145 Height) instead of using 145?

Yeah, the force smash effect is lost on tall opponents.
So... 145 GOOD, CH120 BAD?
no, ch120 is good. (updated version is MF pegasus ch120rf) adds weight to lesson recoil. (ch120 weight> regular 145)
(May. 31, 2010  8:19 AM)momiji manju Wrote: no, ch120 is good. (updated version is MF pegasus ch120rf) adds weight to lesson recoil. (ch120 weight> regular 145)

He asked about individual height settings...
he says "ch120(145 height) instead of using 145".

How can that be height related?
(May. 31, 2010  6:56 AM)Sora. Wrote: Are there any performance differences when using CH120(145 Height) instead of using 145?

Yes. There's a huge difference in performance between CH145 and 145. 145 is essentially useless, while CH145 is great for defense and force smash combos due to its weight and shape.
CH120 is easily one of the best tracks available in MFB and every competitive blader needs to own one.
So I just got around to trying MF PegasisCH120RF.

This thing is a demon! I wish I had tried it during AN.
Glad that there's finally a use for the Pegasus wheel. Wondering whether the cyber wheel performs the same way as the normal pegasus wheel cause then people could buy a hasbro cyber pegasus(Hasbro release is confirmed) instead of getting Pegasus 105F off the internet.
(Jun. 02, 2010  12:44 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Glad that there's finally a use for the Pegasus wheel. Wondering whether the cyber wheel performs the same way as the normal pegasus wheel cause then people could buy a hasbro cyber pegasus(Hasbro release is confirmed) instead of getting Pegasus 105F off the internet.

The weight of the Cyber Wheel is not as heavy as Pre-HWS Pegasis even when combined with the heaviest Clear Wheel.
Pegasis: Approx. 35.2g
Cyber: Approx. 29.8
Cyber+Bull (Heaviest Right Spin Clear Wheel): 29.8+ 3.3= 33.1

Force Smash combos only work well when the Bey is heavy and tall, so Pre-HWS Pegasis will definitely be better than Cyber.
Okay then. Would have been nice if Cyber could have been used instead of the pre hws Pegasus wheel but never mind. Doesn't matter to me, i've already got one and am getting anyone in a few months.

Would be good if someone could make some proper tests also against the 3 types since the ones in the OP are a bit outdated(eg one is against Libra for defence), I would do it but don't have the parts or an attack stadium.
(Jun. 02, 2010  1:20 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Would be good if someone could make some proper tests also against the 3 types since the ones in the OP are a bit outdated(eg one is against Libra for defence), I would do it but don't have the parts or an attack stadium.
IMO, battling Beys against top-tier Libra based customs is a great way to test combos since being able to have a high percentage win against such a broken wheel is pretty impressive.
Yeah I know but in a tourney you can't use it! I want to see how it would do against MF Earth(mold 2) Bull C145WB or another usable defence combo to see how it would actually perform in a battle that could easily happen in a tourney.
I tested it against that and while it was not a detailed test the results look promising

Also are you guys using the 145 height with CH120?
(Jun. 02, 2010  1:50 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Yeah I know but in a tourney you can't use it! I want to see how it would do against MF Earth(mold 2) Bull C145WB or another usable defence combo to see how it would actually perform in a battle that could easily happen in a tourney.

His point was: Libra is better than any earth based custom. The fact that it wins against Libra customs mean it will have at least as good, if not better results against a custom using earth.
(Jun. 02, 2010  2:08 PM)Khel Wrote: I tested it against that and while it was not a detailed test the results look promising
Also are you guys using the 145 height with CH120?
145 Height. Wink
(Jun. 02, 2010  2:26 PM)Corey Wrote: His point was: Libra is better than any earth based custom. The fact that it wins against Libra customs mean it will have at least as good, if not better results against a custom using earth.

The Pegasis wheel behaves entirely differently when going against the Earth wheel. It's funny how it chews Libra up yet has a somewhat tougher time with Earth. it's more than just weight that plays a factor; it's the design and molding.
when using 120 height it was doing well iirc
(Jun. 02, 2010  3:22 PM)The LVJ Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2010  2:26 PM)Corey Wrote: His point was: Libra is better than any earth based custom. The fact that it wins against Libra customs mean it will have at least as good, if not better results against a custom using earth.

The Pegasis wheel behaves entirely differently when going against the Earth wheel. It's funny how it chews Libra up yet has a somewhat tougher time with Earth. it's more than just weight that plays a factor; it's the design and molding.

This is completely correct; you'll notice that the design of the Libra Wheel allows for more recoil than the rounder, more continuous shape of Earth.
(Jun. 02, 2010  2:26 PM)Corey Wrote:
(Jun. 02, 2010  1:50 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Yeah I know but in a tourney you can't use it! I want to see how it would do against MF Earth(mold 2) Bull C145WB or another usable defence combo to see how it would actually perform in a battle that could easily happen in a tourney.

His point was: Libra is better than any earth based custom. The fact that it wins against Libra customs mean it will have at least as good, if not better results against a custom using earth.

I know that thank you very much. I want to see how it performs against earth though not libra, facing it against libra doesn't tell you anything about how it will do against earth mold 2.