Devastating Force Smasher: Pegasus 145RF

I can do some tests for this later, but as I was messing around with my friends, I have noticed that it is surprisingly effective.
I've looked at DrigerGT's MF Galaxy CH120CS vs MF Libra GB145WB and MF Pegasis vs MF Libra GB145WB over and over again, and I've been wondering if speed is more important than weight in this custom. Then again, CS could be at fault.
Oh, sorry. I just found out that galaxy is lighter than pegasis. CS wasn't aggressive enough, then.
Weight is the most important thing in this combo cause it's force smash. Also needs to have good speed too. CS may work for this. Would be interesting if someone could test it with CS instead of RF. When I get my attack stadium i'll test MF pegasus CH145RF properly.
well i have tested the "past" version of this pegasis 145RF against earth bull GB145B(again im finding a rock leone and Metal face for a decent price) and it basicly won 7 out of 10 rounds
(Apr. 04, 2010  3:15 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2010  3:00 PM)super Wrote: might be better if you use c145 track in my opinion

Chocked_2 How would C145 help? Its claws would just get in the way.

Well, that's good because it can form protection against low based attackers like lightning l-drago!
So? This is an attack combo. We know what it does but CH120 is much more useful for this combo than C145. I'm gonna do some proper tests when I get my attack stadium in a few days since I have a lot of spare time since I finished school already and have got the parts for this.
Anyone tested this against top tier attack combos yet?
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:32 PM)kaiserEXE Wrote: Anyone tested this against top tier attack combos yet?
I have played around with it against Quetzalcoatl 90RF in the MFB Attack Stadium before, but haven't done any formal testing.

Anyway, I found MF Pegasis CH120RF (145 Height) to have extremely high recoil. One hit from Quetz, and it flies out of the Stadium most of the time.

However, MF Pegasis CH120RF (145 Height) combo does hit top-tier Defense combos pretty hard, but suffers from self-KOs caused by its high recoil.
whats kind of pegasus? the starter one ? S.Pegasis 105RF?
The Metal System one, Pegasis 105F.
would this work with a black pegasis? thats the only type of pre-HWS pegasis i have.
Yes it would
(Jul. 14, 2010  4:49 PM)Diamond Wrote: I have played around with it against Quetzalcoatl 90RF in the MFB Attack Stadium before, but haven't done any formal testing.

Anyway, I found MF Pegasis CH120RF (145 Height) to have extremely high recoil. One hit from Quetz, and it flies out of the Stadium most of the time.

However, MF Pegasis CH120RF (145 Height) combo does hit top-tier Defense combos pretty hard, but suffers from self-KOs caused by its high recoil.

Mine doesn't self KO all that lot.
I'm not using CH120 btw... still using 145.
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:09 AM)UDC Wrote: would this work with a black pegasis? thats the only type of pre-HWS pegasis i have.

Yeah it does the black pegasis is just a recolouring of this one :3
(Jul. 30, 2010  7:13 AM)Jerf Wrote: Mine doesn't self KO all that lot.
I'm not using CH120 btw... still using 145.

Same case with DF145. The improved speed is a kicker!
I am going to try this combo, but instead I am going to try...
MF Pegasis DF145RF...
I am curious too see if MF reduces the recoil significantly, and howm uch fasted DF145 can make this combo..
the improved version of this combo MF pegasus ch120RF uses MF, so it does help with recoil. loking forward to DF145 results though.
(Jul. 30, 2010  8:32 AM)momiji manju Wrote: the improved version of this combo MF pegasus ch120RF uses MF, so it does help with recoil. loking forward to DF145 results though.

Jerf and I prefer 145 and DF145, respectively. We don't like the use of Ch120 in this combo.
Personally, I'm itching to try this out with AD145. I need a new RF before I can do any sort of Attack test though. =/
Oooo, AD145! I can't wait to try; my Perseus still hasn't come in.... Unhappy
Ah ic =P hearig about different combos are always fun.
Series of Testing with MF Pegasis 145RF (+DF145)
Attack Type Stadium
Beylauncher
Pegasis Launched Second: Banking
Near mint RF
Earths are second mold

Do you have records of DF145's performance? I don't have the means to test it at the moment.
(Jul. 30, 2010  9:09 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Do you have records of DF145's performance? I don't have the means to test it at the moment.

My first few battles with DF145 wasn't too nice...
Maybe it's because my RF is loose with my DF145 while it's more of a perfect fit on my 145, no wobbles.
Maybe that's why I don't like using CH120 all that much either... Too wobbly.
(Jul. 30, 2010  9:12 AM)Jerf Wrote: Maybe that's why I don't like using CH120 all that much either... Too wobbly.

My sentiments, exactly! It's too unstable.

I've even tinkered with the WD145 track and obtained decent results.