Descendants

Heyo! So I had a theory that maybe the Beyblade burst characters are descendants of the metal series characters. Valt might be a descendant of ginkga or madoka since valt loves beyblading and toko and nika look up a lot of data on bladers and beys. Wakiya might be from Kyoya or Julian concern and Hoji from benkei because he follows Wakiya around a lot. I have other descendant ideas but they would take some time to make. Who do you think is a descendant of who?
Im not sure what to think of this. As far as I know, Burst is a seperate series from Metal Saga. Its like saying Yuma from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal is the long lost nephew of Jaden Yuki
(Mar. 31, 2019  7:16 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im not sure what to think of this. As far as I know, Burst is a seperate series from Metal Saga. Its like saying Yuma from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal is the long lost nephew of Jaden Yuki

Lol. This is just a theory I made, I'm not saying it's official
(Mar. 31, 2019  7:26 PM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  7:16 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Im not sure what to think of this. As far as I know, Burst is a seperate series from Metal Saga. Its like saying Yuma from Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal is the long lost nephew of Jaden Yuki

Lol. This is just a theory I made, I'm not saying it's official

Theories can be disproved just by one confirmation. But then again, we have Flat Earthers so your theory isnt as bad
I like how you juxtapose the relationship between Benkei and Kyoga to Hoji and Wakiya. I disagree how Valt can be a burst version of Gingka. It sounds crazy but they both are different in their own ways. Gingka didn't have a stagefright like Valt does so meaning they aren't equal. Also Valkyrie is a lot like Pegasis it's interesting to note that.
(Mar. 31, 2019  8:12 PM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: I like how you juxtapose the relationship between Benkei and Kyoga to Hoji and Wakiya. I disagree how Valt can be a burst version of  Gingka. It sounds crazy but they both are different in their own ways. Gingka didn't have a stagefright like Valt does so meaning they aren't equal. Also Valkyrie is a lot like Pegasis it's interesting to note that.

Thanks

Flatearthers?
That is an interesting theory, in some videos it shows the possibility of Beyblade being in the same world. In Zero G there is a character named Ren Kurenai who could be the parent or grandparent of Shu Kurenai
(Mar. 31, 2019  9:12 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: That is an interesting theory, in some videos it shows the possibility of Beyblade being in the same world. In Zero G there is a character named Ren Kurenai who could be the parent or grandparent of Shu Kurenai

I like how most people assume that characters with the same last names are related pfft
(Mar. 31, 2019  10:59 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  9:12 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: That is an interesting theory, in some videos it shows the possibility of Beyblade being in the same world. In Zero G there is a character named Ren Kurenai who could be the parent or grandparent of Shu Kurenai

I like how most people assume that characters with the same last names are related pfft
I would not be opposed to Shu being related to Ren in some way or form. PLus they both have fire beys.
(Apr. 04, 2019  12:47 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2019  10:59 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: I like how most people assume that characters with the same last names are related pfft
I would not be opposed to Shu being related to Ren in some way or form. PLus they both have fire beys.

So if I own a Defense type Bey and my friend owns one too, would that make us related?
(Apr. 04, 2019  1:37 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  12:47 AM)Strider Xanthos Wrote: I would not be opposed to Shu being related to Ren in some way or form. PLus they both have fire beys.

So if I own a Defense type Bey and my friend owns one too, would that make us related?

I guess if they had the same bit beast or if the bey was passed down from generation to generation then that would be a pretty good sign XD
(Apr. 04, 2019  1:38 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  1:37 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: So if I own a Defense type Bey and my friend owns one too, would that make us related?

I guess if they had the same bit beast or if the bey was passed down from generation to generation then that would be a pretty good sign XD

So if I had a Pegasus, and someone in New Jersey also has a Pegasus, would that make us related?
Each beyblade series seemingly takes place in their own universe and there are so many differences in the themes (like burst being more realistic whilst metal fight had the whole “ legendary blader” junk).
(Apr. 04, 2019  2:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Each beyblade series seemingly takes place in their own universe and there are so many differences in the themes (like burst being more realistic whilst metal fight had the whole “ legendary blader” junk).

Finally someone gets the idea lol. Sometimes, people make random ideas to seemingly believe that two universes are related (though, there is a possibility; but Im leaning more towards the idea that they are seperate)
(Apr. 04, 2019  2:59 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  2:54 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Each beyblade series seemingly takes place in their own universe and there are so many differences in the themes (like burst being more realistic whilst metal fight had the whole “ legendary blader” junk).

Finally someone gets the idea lol. Sometimes, people make random ideas to seemingly believe that two universes are related (though, there is a possibility; but Im leaning more towards the idea that they are seperate)

You mean that in the burst universe, Moses never used a Beyblade to part the Red Sea?
(Apr. 04, 2019  3:03 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  2:59 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Finally someone gets the idea lol. Sometimes, people make random ideas to seemingly believe that two universes are related (though, there is a possibility; but Im leaning more towards the idea that they are seperate)

You mean that in the burst universe, Moses never used a Beyblade to part the Red Sea?

Pretty much. Would that mean the Bible wouldnt exist as well?

Good job, DT. Making the whole world hurt their brain again lol clap clap clap
(Apr. 04, 2019  2:59 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:

Interestingly enough beywheelz took place in an alternate universe than the metal saga but the main antagonist of beywheelz was trying to find a way to enter the metal fight universe in order to learn more about the beys they used. It would be cool
If burst did something like this by having two alternate universes co exist (of course avoiding making any type of bey as bad as beywheelz though) however the animators of burst have chosen the realistic path which kinda puts that one possibility down (although spinning tops with sentient spirits that bond with owners is already unrealistic but they really can not get any more real since it is the beyblade anime/manga and have to keep that).
(Apr. 04, 2019  3:05 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  3:03 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: You mean that in the burst universe, Moses never used a Beyblade to part the Red Sea?

OK HOLD IT!!! Moses did walk the earth and he DID part the Red Sea!

Ahem.msorry about that. I'm a Christian so when people say the bible is fake or doesn't mean anything I want to kil- I mean I want to yell at them XD
(Apr. 04, 2019  3:21 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  3:05 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Pretty much. Would that mean the Bible wouldnt exist as well?

OK HOLD IT!!! Moses did walk the earth and he DID part the Red Sea!

Ahem.msorry about that. I'm a Christian so when people say the bible is fake or doesn't mean anything I want to kil- I mean I want to yell at them XD

Technically, nobody said that the Bible was fake, we just said in an alternate universe it could be.

(Apr. 04, 2019  3:05 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  3:03 AM)Dt20000 Wrote: You mean that in the burst universe, Moses never used a Beyblade to part the Red Sea?

Hold on, you said again. Just because I say some questionable things on a daily basis doesn’t mean it hurts your brain
(Apr. 04, 2019  3:36 AM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  3:21 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: OK HOLD IT!!! Moses did walk the earth and he DID part the Red Sea!

Technically, nobody said that the Bible was fake, we just said in an alternate universe it could be.

(Apr. 04, 2019  3:05 AM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Pretty much. Would that mean the Bible wouldnt exist as well?

Hold on, you said again. Just because I say some questionable things on a daily basis doesn’t mean it hurts your brain

Dont worry, I was only joking. Not intended to make anyone feel bad at all ^^
What i'm saying is that are we talking about descendants or biblical figures.... GET BACK TO WORK!!!!
(Apr. 04, 2019  4:55 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: What i'm saying is that are we talking about descendants or biblical figures.... GET BACK TO WORK!!!!

NANI

Tdlr; Unlikely that Burst characters are descendants of Metal Saga characters
IM NOT SAYING THIS IS A FACT ITS A THEORY XD
(Apr. 04, 2019  5:06 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: IM NOT SAYING THIS IS A FACT ITS A THEORY XD

The animation is different, it’s impossible. Chocked_2
(Apr. 04, 2019  5:15 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2019  5:06 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: IM NOT SAYING THIS IS A FACT ITS A THEORY XD

The animation is different, it’s impossible. Chocked_2

This made me laugh so hard

The purpose of a theory is to think/show that it is a fact