December 2016 Beyblade Burst Giveaway: Dragoon S & B-66 Starter Lost Longinus .N.Sp.

December 2016 Beyblade Burst Giveaway:
Dragoon S CoroCoro Aniki Ver. & B-66 Starter Lost Longinus .N.Sp

BLADER PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY

Happy Anniversary World Bladers!

Continuing on from the amazing anniversary celebrations, we’re giving three of you lucky Passport Holders a chance to win some new Burst releases! One of you lucky members will receive the coveted Dragoon S CoroCoro Aniki Ver., and two runner-ups will receive the slick B-66 Starter Lost Longinus .N.Sp! Three prizes? Wow!  

Remember, this giveaway is only open to Passport Holders. If you hold one of these, simply post in this thread once for a chance to win! If not, your post will unfortunately be deleted.

The fun doesn’t just stop there, the winners can also claim one Bit Booster of their choice: .. or try your luck with our new selection of Bit Boosters!:
This Beyblade giveaway will run for an extended period until January 1 2017, 11:59:59 EST. Entries after that date/time will not be entered. The winners will be announced shortly after the closing date and will have their prize shipped to them free of charge!

Good luck everybody!
First!
Awesome thanks the giveaways....Enter me
You typed Bit Booster Azure twice.
Enter me in!
Beam me up Scotty
I'm in.
ayyy people

plz i wanna win dis
lucky #10 post. lets go win another giveaway. good luck to everyone else even though i REALLY WANT L2!!!! GREAT PRIZES. SUPER HYPE!!!!
enter meh. Thanks!
ENTER ME.
Hope I win!
Am in
Enter me thanks WBO
Enter me
Enter me !
Let me slide up right in this...
Wow awesome WBO. I Would like to enter.
Great giveaway! Im in!