Dragoon S, Dranzer S, Driger S and Draciel S to be re-released in Beyblade Burst

Dranzer Spiral, Driger Slash and Draciel Shield are now confirmed to be released as Burst Beyblades by Takara-Tomy, in late 2016!

• October 2016 - Driger S.H.F (Heavy Fusion) will be one of the eight Beyblades that you can get in the Random Booster Vol. 4, for 972 yen.

• November 2016 - Dranzer S.S.T (Spread Trans) will be available as an exclusive wbba. store item in Japan, for the cost of 972 yen.

• November 2016 - Dragoon S.W.X (Wing Xtreme) - A CoroCoro Aniki Exclusive Recolour Ver. will be offered as a mail order item in the 11/15 CoroCoro Aniki issue meant for an older audience than the regular CoroCoro magazine.

• December 2016 - Draciel S.C.P (Central Press) will be included in the Random Booster Vol. 5, for 972 yen.

It is unknown so far how the regular Dragoon S.W.X will be released.

All remade Layers have slightly modified designs, as can be seen by this picture showing the old, Plastic model on the right and the new Burst remodel on the left:

[Image: CnUIOY9VIAAXp35.jpg]

TAKARA-TOMY has been extremely aware of the recent resurgence of activity from Bakuten Shoot Beyblade fans, from videos uploaded to YouTube to an increase in the number of tweets and online messages posted about that first generation of Beyblade. This is also why they made the conscious decision to open tournaments for all ages in Japan since the beginning of Beyblade Burst!

A golden logo has been created by TAKARA-TOMY to commemorate the re-releases; it reads "15th Beyblade Animation":

On July 2nd 2016, TAKARA-TOMY also opened a call for 100 people ages 16 and above to participate in a promotional video related to Beyblade Burst, most likely concerning this throwback to legendary Beyblades whose audience has now aged above the target audience for Beyblade Burst.
http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/event/eventl...extra.html

Thanks for the news, Kai-V!
Grin
I'm guessing left spin makes releasing a dragoon that is both faithful to the original and not a super game-changing part potentially problematic, hmm.

Would Left spin even work in burst? I feel like things wouldn't... burst.
FINALLY, MY PRECIOUS DRACIEL IS GETTING RELEASED <3

So happy about this! I am glad it's confirmed, after wondering if they would do the 100 gold Driger S only. Great news, Kai-V! Thank you Smile
So wait, why is it Dragoon isn't there... probably and hopefully something special for that.
(Jun. 24, 2016  7:57 PM)Jinbee Wrote: So wait, why is it Dragoon isn't there... probably and hopefully something special for that.

Could be that, or could be the fact that it's left spin originally. We don't know, but hopefully we'll get more info soon.
If these are released alongside Dual Layers, they'll honestly look odd.
Oooh, now things are getting more interesting! Hopefully they come with Drivers that are similar to their counterparts (A Bottom Change Base, A Metal Change Base and a Metal Ball Base).

Thanks for the info Kai-V!
(Jun. 24, 2016  8:00 PM)Jinbee Wrote: If these are released alongside Dual Layers, they'll honestly look odd.

They're gonna look odd and out of place no matter what. I would've been happy to see totally new versions of the 4 Saint Beasts but I'm super happy with this, too.

Come on Metal Change!
Man you know what would be funny? If the old gen characters actually appeared in the Burst anime which if I remembered correctly was aimed at a younger audience than other series, would that mean the characters would act more "kid friendly" or retain their actual personalities from the first series?

Anyone else worried they might do:
Dragoon S Wing Accel
Dranzer S Spread Fusion
Draciel S Central Defense
Driger S Heavy Survive/Fusion
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, aw man my fav bey Dranzer s!!!!!!
Damn, one thing I forgot to note is that the Bit Beasts aura are colour coded the same as their types for their drivers, except Driger (debatably).

Like Dragoons blue aura are like blue attack type drivers.
Dranzers aura is red like red balance type drivers.
Draciel, while purple, was green later on like defense type drivers.
Driger was green but then changed to yellow like Stamina drivers, although Driger has only been survival once.
This is pretty awesome! Let's hope for Dragoon!
Let's hope this gets really good sales. Because I REALLY want a Burst Wolborg with a proper bearing driver.

Dragoon has to come out, and I'm guessing the non-confirmation has to do with Left spin... hmm. Makes me think they want Burst to have its own before Dragoon Burst.
They are all confirmed for a golden version release? Or only Driger is gold? This is super hype!!! I really hope Hasbro adapts the originals also so it's more available.
(Jun. 24, 2016  9:13 PM)JoltCentral Wrote: They are all confirmed for a golden version release? Or only Driger is gold? This is super hype!!! I really hope Hasbro adapts the originals also so it's more available.

Only Driger has a gold version so far, that we will never get our hands on hah.
(Jun. 24, 2016  8:59 PM)Neo Wrote: Let's hope this gets really good sales. Because I REALLY want a Burst Wolborg with a proper bearing driver.

Oh you mean more people going crazy over a Bearing Core 2 comeback (everyone's most beloved BB from Plastics)? Sounds fun but I'd rather have a Bearing Core comeback from Wolborg MS.
[Image: 36301314.jpg]

All that's left now is a BBA Team cameo in the Burst anime. A man can dream.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

(Don't warn me for that pls)
This could mean that, while maybe not this season, they will release Metal-Saga-based Beyblades in the Burst format!! PEGASUS, UNICORNO AND L-DRAGO!!!! Grin
(Jun. 24, 2016  9:38 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: This could mean that, while maybe not this season, they will release Metal-Saga-based Beyblades in the Burst format!! PEGASUS, UNICORNO AND L-DRAGO!!!! Grin

I honestly doubt, and hope there isn't an MFB Burst, particularly not L-Drago. I say that it's unlikely, in my opinion is because that the plastic series have a gimmick of being the first beyblade series to make a comeback to excite older fans, while MFB doesn't have that, well not as much. Although I could be very well wrong.
[Image: giphy.gif]

So, so, so ready for these releases! I'm definitely glad that we don't have to worry about the 100 Gold Driger S's parts becoming viable. Calling it right now that Draciel will be broken for defense though. Tongue_out
HYYYYPE Grin. Definitely gonna have to get these.
As I said in the other thread this was bound to happen. Anyway I hope they do them in the original colours (i.e. Dranzer being fully blue and not just the layer being blue). And as Brad said making them have their original gimmicks.