December 2013 Giveaway: BEYBLADE: Evolution or MFB 4DxZG - Passport Holders Only

Congratulations The Surpreme One! Be the first to get those awesome stone face boosters Smile.
Holy carp! I didn't even realize I won until I received a PM from someone haha thank you so much! Grin
(Jan. 04, 2014  4:58 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Holy carp! I didn't even realize I won until I received a PM from someone haha thank you so much! Grin

congrats ! XD you were the one who asked when the giveaway winners will be announced and here you go , you won !
Wow, congrats TSO! I hope you like those awesome face boosters!
Congratulations, The Supreme One! I hope you enjoy your prizes! Joyful_3
Congratulations The Supreme One!, may i ask what one of the beautiful pegasis you'll be picking?
After much deliberation, I decided on the Japanese version of the game because of the Samurai Pegasis Brave vers. and since I already have Beyblade Evolution, minus the beyblade. Even if I can't play the game, the bey is too beautiful to resist Smile
Congrats! Grin

Makes me happy that a friend one, haha.
Congrtz TSO! I wanted that Japanese game! Oh well, Once again, congratz TSO! Make sure you get the bestt Face Booser!
Congratulations The Supreme One! Smile
Congrats TSO! It's great that you won! I feel a little jealous to be honest (me no passport holder), but I'm happy you won!
Congrats TSO! Awesome pick of prize Wink