DRAWINGS

Nicely drawn. Nitpicking here, the top of Escavalier's crest could be slightly more rounded, but it's a small problem. Very nice!
*mouth falls open to MLDrago's drawings*
(May. 19, 2011  9:41 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Nicely drawn. Nitpicking here, the top of Escavalier's crest could be slightly more rounded, but it's a small problem. Very nice!
Oh wait! I forgot to do that properly. Editing!
EDIT: I'm changing the original with the new version. For comparison here:
(May. 19, 2011  5:54 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Well this is one of my drawings...Goku SSJ3 hope you like it...anyways i would like feedback on my drawings because i really need them...it would only help me improve my skills...Wink

[image]

Very nice. Arm seems kinda out of proportion, though.
(May. 20, 2011  4:34 AM)Greimatter Wrote:
(May. 19, 2011  5:54 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Well this is one of my drawings...Goku SSJ3 hope you like it...anyways i would like feedback on my drawings because i really need them...it would only help me improve my skills...Wink

[image]

Very nice. Arm seems kinda out of proportion, though.

Thnx Grey...well next time ill keep this in mind while im drawing...Wink
Hehe....Your SSJ3 Goku is good though the body is kinda small.
I kept in mind all the advice you guys gave me and came up with a picture of Sora from Kingdom Hearts...hope you like it...i would like feedbacks on my current drawing too...

(May. 22, 2011  2:43 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: I kept in mind all the advice you guys gave me and came up with a picture of Sora from Kingdom Hearts...hope you like it...i would like feedbacks on my current drawing too...

one word:COOL

i like the one that he is eating sea salt icecream....
(May. 22, 2011  2:43 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: I kept in mind all the advice you guys gave me and came with a picture of Sora from Kingdom Hearts...hope you like it...i would like feedbacks on my current drawing too...

[image]

Very nice. I love the shading/details fot the shirt and arms. The only problem I notice is that the left leg kinda bends awkwardly around the end. Other than that, it's pretty awesome. Smile
(May. 22, 2011  2:54 PM)quetzacoatl Wrote:
(May. 22, 2011  2:43 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: I kept in mind all the advice you guys gave me and came up with a picture of Sora from Kingdom Hearts...hope you like it...i would like feedbacks on my current drawing too...

one word:COOL

i like the one that he is eating sea salt icecream....
(May. 22, 2011  2:56 PM)Greimatter Wrote: Very nice. I love the shading/details fot the shirt and arms. The only problem I notice is that the left leg kinda bends awkwardly around the end. Other than that, it's pretty awesome. Smile

Ha thanks guys..I've been bought back to drawing by you guys..Thank you for your support....So now ill gather up my confidence and start drawing mfb characters..ha..
Yeah you should! Again, I am jealous of the KH logo! It looks so neat!
I tried (Keyword tried) to draw Kyon from TMoHS. Please don't laugh! We all know that I can't draw... (Click to View)
I know, I'll stick to the writing...
.....That's a good start for someone new to drawing....When I started out, I just drew stick figures and draw hair and a face! Anyway, drawing takes a lot of practice to learn and more practice to master. I'll draw Kyon and SSJ Goku later.
Here is Gohan! My first time to try shading! Here is Damian!
Hey guys i decided to draw a Fairy Tail character this time...I drew Grey Fullbuster...

(May. 23, 2011  9:02 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: Here is Gohan! My first time to try shading! Here is Damian!

(May. 23, 2011  10:39 AM)dragoonrocks Wrote: Hey guys i decided to draw a Fairy Tail character this time...I drew Grey Fullbuster...

Carp, it's not fair! I don't stack up, you guys are too good!
Sparta: Thanks and LOL! Just practice. You'll get the hang of it.
Well thank you..Feedback on my current drawing would be appreciated since i would know what went wrong and accordingly correct that mistake on my next drawing..

regards,
dragoonrocks..
Well i was bored and decided to draw a picture of Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach...hope you like it...

I drew an idea for a Flame II wheel. I don't have anything right now, as I'm at schol, but I'll upload it later today...
dragoonrocks, I swear each drawing you upload is significantly better than the last.
(May. 23, 2011  7:32 PM)Greimatter Wrote: dragoonrocks, I swear each drawing you upload is significantly better than the last.

Haha agreed.

@BeybladePotter: thank you. If you're wondering, I drew that picture freehand. No instruction, no rulers, just a pencil, a piece of paper and a ready mind.

Should I use instruction? Or is that considered cheating?
(May. 23, 2011  10:09 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  7:32 PM)Greimatter Wrote: dragoonrocks, I swear each drawing you upload is significantly better than the last.

Haha agreed.

@BeybladePotter: thank you. If you're wondering, I drew that picture freehand. No instruction, no rulers, just a pencil, a piece of paper and a ready mind.

Should I use instruction? Or is that considered cheating?

You drew that picture without using an already existing one for reference? If so, I applaud you as that is much more difficult. And, it's actually pretty good. Smile
(May. 23, 2011  7:13 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: I drew an idea for a Flame II wheel. I don't have anything right now, as I'm at schol, but I'll upload it later today...

[Image: p5230243.jpg]
Uploaded.