DRAWINGS

(Mar. 06, 2011  10:09 PM)masamuneunicorn Wrote: Quote removed.
yup
here's my Kenta:
[Image: img0001uv.jpg]
That Kenta is awsome
hey can i join but draw the charecters beys,or new beys?
(Mar. 07, 2011  3:06 AM)leone=best Wrote: hey can i join but draw the charecters beys,or new beys?

of course you can
ML Drago, ur Kenta is awesome!!!
Eddic, ur Kenta is gud but it luks fat... ur Ginga was awesome!!!
ML Drago you kenta's awesome
It was much better than Eddic's kenta as Eddic's kenta's face became a bit to small.
Criticism to change
i think there all pretty good i can draw good also maybe ill post some of mine
No offense to all of you guys, but the picture of Gingka in the opening post and MLdragoMaster's Kenta and Ryugga pictures are the only pictures that aren't bad. I don't mean to be rude, but I think that most of these pictures are given to much credit when they are not that good at all in my opinion.
I know this topics old but I want to revive it.
So here is Meteo Ldrago:
[Image: smeteoldrago.jpg]
if im aloud ill be drawing sum characters too???
i think mine will look alright cuz ive drawn before
anyway ill be drawing if im aloud
Dude,you are a artist at work!!!!!!!!
(Apr. 24, 2011  8:44 AM)benjohadi Wrote: not suppose to be beyblades right...here are mine:

dude, if at all you were my classmate, I would never participate in an art competition.
Hahah..better dont..just kidding..drawing take lots of practice..just keep practice..
might add some more later..most of them are not finished...
[Image: 2011-04-2419-36-46015.jpg]
yuu tendo
its kinda blurry
cuz my webcam is carp
*faints at benjohadi's drawings*

really dude,you are an ARTIST AT WORK!!!
(Apr. 24, 2011  12:21 PM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote: *faints at benjohadi's drawings*

really dude,you are an ARTIST AT WORK!!!

thanks bro... Smile
To be honest, I like darkblader12's pic more than I like benjohadi's because he did something that I have yet to see here: DRAWING WITHOUT A REFERENCE! You know how much harder it is to make up your OWN pose, draw the character by memory, and do the shading yourself?
(Apr. 24, 2011  1:55 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: To be honest, I like darkblader12's pic more than I like benjohadi's because he did something that I have yet to see here: DRAWING WITHOUT A REFERENCE! You know how much harder it is to make up your OWN pose, draw the character by memory, and do the shading yourself?
You got a point..drawing anime is pretty easy with reference..but a portret close to 90% the same as its original is not easy though...
Btw...might post more pictures of my drawings later..
I made a thread on my Drawings but nobody noticed those so might as well just post here:
http://aquilaz112.deviantart.com/art/A-b...-202350771
http://aquilaz112.deviantart.com/art/Dra...-202351653
http://aquilaz112.deviantart.com/#/d3ch4dm
Bit I'm still a midget when compared to Benjohadi.
Hey..like your drawing aquila...good job...Smile
But I'm still not even close to you.
(Apr. 24, 2011  1:55 PM)NoodooSoup Wrote: To be honest, I like darkblader12's pic more than I like benjohadi's because he did something that I have yet to see here: DRAWING WITHOUT A REFERENCE! You know how much harder it is to make up your OWN pose, draw the character by memory, and do the shading yourself?

LOZ i shade myself .... and u realise i make my poses up, i only reference hair style ( like is it bangy or curved) clothes, and thats it lolz
i make the characters SUMTIMES by memory, i have made my own characters lol
im going to post ryuga and one of my characters soon