DRAWINGS

Hehe, we're glad to help! I'll draw Naruto today......I think....
Dont know if this counts. I made this a long ago in illustrator.

[Image: 89669892.png]

Dont know what it is but gave it a name and saved it. It took me like 10 seconds. Tell me what do you think.
(May. 25, 2011  12:34 AM)poisongasher Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2011  9:29 AM)eddic Wrote: I couldn't find another thread just about drawings, so I made one!
the drawings do not have to be beyblade-drawings.

so I'll just start: this is my drawing of Ginga Hagane, made for not too long ago.
[Image: IMG_0043.JPG]

thays soooo good

thank you! StupidStupid
Here's a quick sketch i did of Bey Brad in an anime look.
[Image: Xwgm6.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0026.jpg]
Nice, nice, I like it

Edit: here's a bunch of my iPad drawings!
I tried to draw Harry Potter (Daniel Radclife)......I guess it is still too early for my age to draw advanced....
still pretty good to me Smile also can u comment on my pics Smile
(Jun. 10, 2011  8:04 PM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Here's a quick sketch i did of Bey Brad in an anime look.
[IMG]

That was super cool..I absolutely loved it....But i suggest you to put the images in a spoiler, since they are a little big (Two completely different words used together :\ )...

@Izuma..
Good job.. Smile
(Jun. 10, 2011  8:04 PM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Here's a quick sketch i did of Bey Brad in an anime look.
[images]
Very nice. Looks kinda Chibi, haha.

(Jun. 11, 2011  4:20 AM)BeybladerPotter Wrote: I tried to draw Harry Potter (Daniel Radclife)......I guess it is still too early for my age to draw advanced....

The hands and jacket are done well.
Thanks guys....and Izuma..They're good. I can't draw a simple face in my iPod. LOL.
like minato the best, u guys?
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:38 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: like minato the best, u guys?
^Agree. Everything is good Izuma. Compared to my drawings made by a 10-year old whose life is ultimately boring.
im just 12, and i maybe could draw those on an iPhone. just keep trying Smile
personally, i find the mouth rather thick, so yeah, thin that out, overall 8.5/10 for your harry potter
[Image: Xwgm6.jpg]
[Image: SCAN0026.jpg]

That Bey-Brad looks Awesome!!
(May. 22, 2011  2:43 PM)dragoonrocks Wrote: I kept in mind all the advice you guys gave me and came up with a picture of Sora from Kingdom Hearts...hope you like it...i would like feedbacks on my current drawing too...

Lol looks like the Ice-Cream is just floating there and Sora is just Licking it!
(Jun. 11, 2011  4:52 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: personally, i find the mouth rather thick, so yeah, thin that out, overall 8.5/10 for your harry potter
Hm....Thick in? Anyway, thanks for the tip! I'll remember that while drawings more people.
A sketch iv'e drawn up from Beyblade 4D Episode 112, I don't know these dudes names cuzz they be speakin in Japanese.

[Image: SCAN0027.jpg]
(Jun. 11, 2011  6:54 PM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: A sketch iv'e drawn up from Beyblade 4D Episode 112, I don't know these dudes names cuzz they be speakin in Japanese.

[Image: SCAN0027.jpg]
That is really good! Love the shading!
Another sketch from Beyblad 4D Episode 112, This one was a tough one took me over an hour to get the head right, then i got lazy with the lion. Im just a beginner sketch artist. I haven't drawn anything for over 10 yrs, the picture of Bey Brad was my first real sketch. Gatebreaker1 from youtube inspired me to draw again which is cool, he draws my favorite anime which is BLEACH! here is his link... http://www.youtube.com/user/gatebreaker1

Hope you like my sketches.
[Image: SCAN0028.jpg]
Here's another sketch, i kinda got sloppy on this one, i was really tired.
Hope you like it!

[Image: SCAN0030.jpg]
DUDE, one word: AWESOMENSESS, i love the Johannes and Lynx one!
(Jun. 14, 2011  11:47 AM)DaWRETCHED-one Wrote: Here's another sketch, i kinda got sloppy on this one, i was really tired.
Hope you like it!

[Image: SCAN0030.jpg]
Dude...You are so better than me...I can't even draw a proper beyblade ahahahaha
wow! nice work guys! i might be able 2 chuck sumthin 2gether 2 put on this thread!

drawings my hobby. (i draw everyday)
I'll be posting my drawings that I've done lately but could not be bothered to put them on before. But I'd like to say: These drawings we are getting in now are getting more AWESOME every drawing!