Oct

DB: The Most Dangerous!

Herndon, Virginia
Tournament Results
Sully Highlands Pavilion
13808 Wall Rd
  The parking is located across the street from the pavilion. Their are bathrooms adjacent to the pavilion.
01:00 PM on 10/30/2021
Hosted by
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Come one, come all! This will be the first of the DB Series I plan to host based off the latest releases of Beyblade Burst DB! This will start it all...be warned it will be a little... Dangerous! 

Please see guidelines for Covid-19 below.

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments

https://www.governor.virginia.gov/media/...ID-19).pdf

Host: LJ-Blader

Judges: LJ-Blader (If you are able to judge please let me know(must have a way to record matches))

Stadiums: 3 - 4 (If you have a B-09 or B-33 stadium that you can bring please let me know)

Tournament Start/End: 1:00 (Please arrive by 12:45 for check in) it will probably last 3-4 hours. 

Participants: 24

Format: Swiss

Prizes: 
$30 Four-Gaming Gift Card
$20 Four-Gaming Gift Card
$10 Four-Gaming Gift Card

I will have snacks and drinks there. There are some tables in the pavilion but not a lot. I would recommend bringing a chair. Their are bathrooms and playgrounds a few steps away. If you need to contact me you can PM me or email my parents at kristie@stover.net or rex@stover.net. If possible, please plan to stay for the entire tournament - if you do need to leave before it is over, please let me know.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
A bit far for my range. Have fun down there!
Garishi Shadowbey404

I have changed the tournament location. It is now going to be at 13808 Wall Rd, Herndon, Virginia 20171. Hope you can still make it!
Hmm. That's within range.
rip out of range now
maybe ill make the next one
(Oct. 19, 2021  1:29 AM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Garishi Shadowbey404

I have changed the tournament location. It is now going to be at 13808 Wall Rd, Herndon, Virginia 20171. Hope you can still make it!

I will do some checking and make sure!
(Oct. 19, 2021  7:19 PM)BeybladeBlast11 Wrote: rip out of range now
maybe ill make the next one

I can’t do many lower VA but I can try.
Unfortunately one of my employees will be on vacation and I won’t be able to make it in time for the tournament. Have fun everyone!
Some things changed. I should be able to make it! LJ-Blader do you want me to bring my boxes?
(Oct. 23, 2021  4:36 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: Some things changed. I should be able to make it! LJ-Blader do you want me to bring my boxes?

That would be awesome! And could you help judge as well? Thanks!

Also with the tournament a week away, can anyone else judge/bring a b-09 stadium? Hoping we get some more people soon.
(Oct. 23, 2021  4:44 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2021  4:36 PM)CrisisCrusher07 Wrote: Some things changed. I should be able to make it! LJ-Blader do you want me to bring my boxes?

That would be awesome! And could you help judge as well? Thanks!

Also with the tournament a week away, can anyone else judge/bring a b-09 stadium? Hoping we get some more people soon.

Yeah I can judge and bring a stadium.
I'll have a stadium
I have 2 stadiums I can bring
(Oct. 25, 2021  7:58 PM)NanSuka Wrote: I have 2 stadiums I can bring

Are they b-09 or 33?
is there still space? I have a stadium
(Oct. 25, 2021  9:20 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: is there still space? I have a stadium

If you are local to the area and want to attend the tournament, you should click Register for Tournament before it is too late.
(Oct. 25, 2021  9:20 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: is there still space? I have a stadium

There’s 1 spot left. Literally. As DeceasedCrab said, if you live close enough where you or your parents can drive there then attend before it’s too late.
Lol I was just like oh god know one is close enough what about me........... then i check and its 20 minutes away oh wait. ANYWAY coming if mall of toys can get their act up before then and JUST deliver the preorder its been 2 weeks since the overdrive set realised seriously sponsor of WBO
ok I will sign up
(Oct. 26, 2021  1:12 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ok I will sign up

I think I was fairly specific about the "Register For Tournament" button. If you don't click that, you aren't registered for the tournament.
I got it lemme do it
Okay, four days out and it looks a little like rain. We have a pavilion but I will keep everyone posted! Smile
I might be able to make it, just a matter of renting a zipcar for the weekend. Either way, I hope everyone has fun!

(Oct. 26, 2021  11:46 PM)BDM Wrote: I might be able to make it, just a matter of renting a zipcar for the weekend. Either way, I hope everyone has fun!

Update: I can make it! Can't wait to see everyone and see how the meta has changed, the last tournament I went to was, like, the day Savior came out, so no one had it yet. Definitely gonna be cool seeing attack combos that aren't Rage, that's for sure.