Custom MFB Names (New Topic Rules)

that should be fine, it's not as if this is a strictly policed thread with high standards.
Post away. so long as it is your custom beyblade! Smile

(Oct. 05, 2010  4:56 AM)Headenbr3 Wrote: is it alright if I make a alternate version of an existing clear wheel (like pegasus II) or does it have to be 100% original (my fanfic character uses an alt form of Wolf clear wheel and I really wanted to post his second blade...)
Smash Blaze MA15MHF
its gonna be a wiki

Face: Blaze
Weight: 1.08 Grams
The face on blaze depicts androdema

Clear Wheel: Blaze
Weight: 4.2 Grams
The clear is very round and smooth, it sticks out like a ball, and extends over the metal wheel

Metal Wheel: Smash
Weight: 68.41 Grams
The smash wheel is the heaviest metal wheel ever, it was built for force smash and upper attack, although it does suffer from recoil due to the gaps between the 3 blades.

Track: Metal Attacker 15
Weight: 5.22 Grams
This track is a heavy track, it is a track that extends outwords, it has the same effect as C145, although it has 2 blades that spin freely, it does absorb hits as effectivly as C145

Bottom: Metal Hole Flat
Weight: 2.5 Grams
This bottom is very powerful, its a hole flat bottom made of metal, it also has more impoved stamina

Beyblade Weight: 80.68 Grams
With Metal Face: 83.70 Grams

if u add the metal face on this beyblade it will be an impossible immovible tank altough its very very very heavy, if u add the metal face it will also improve the stamina
EMF Bubble Blowfish ED(2)145 FB
EMF- EMF stands for Eternal Metal Face. This Metal Face causes to beyblade to to be loose but completely together. All parts (except the clear wheel if on Bubble Fusion Wheel) become free-spinning This pretty much drop damage to 50%.

Blowfish Clear Wheel- This wheel is a little like Leone's but it's smooth with little bumps on it for Upper Defense.

Bubble Fusion Wheel- This Fusion Wheel is pure defense. It's like Poison but, instead of those little point, this has metal balls. They look like bubbles.

ED(2)145- This version of ED145 is only a little different. Instead of 1 big set of wings, you get 2 smaller pairs! This protects against lower attacks and deals damage to the attacker!

FB- Fan Ball is a more stamina like tip. It's like ball but, has a fan at the top to stabalize the bey and keep it centered

MF-F Shadow Bunny MCH145RQ

MF-F- MF-F helps Shadow Bunny bounce around the stadium.

Bunny- This clear wheel has 2 ear-like protrusions. On each protrusion side there are five tooth-like blades.

Shadow- Shadow is a light-weight Fusion Wheel like Dark, but the wheel is backwards with the spikes doing the damage.

MCH145- This Track is a fusion of the Move and Change Tracks. This causes extreme imbalance (unless only Change function is used) except with the Q and RQ Tips. With those tips, the bey could either self-KO, crush the opponent, or run out of speed.

RQ- Rubber Quake adds more traction to the Q tip making it hop psychotically. If used properly, you could knock the opponent flying. The danger of self-KO is dangerously high.
here we go.

Tempest DragoonH MGC105 ?F

Clear Wheel: DragoonH (Hurricane) - Undecided. Will be based on a Dragoon AR from the plastics or HMS. Interchangable between L and F spin. only usable with a Tempest wheel

Metal Wheel: Tempest - This new symetrical wheel has 4 wings on it to represent vishius winds. In L spin, 2 of the wings, placed opposite from eachother, will have upper attack, while the other 2 will have downforce smash attack. This combination will create a devestating attack combo not to be taken lightly. In R spin, these wings all act as not only a decent smash attack, but as deflectors. On its own, the R spin is inferior to the L spin, however this combined with irratic movement from the ?F tip and MGC105 track make both modes worth using, as each mode provides different results (please note. R mode makes this bey more of a Attack Defense Balance type)

Spin Track: MGC105(Magne Core) Inspred by the Dragoon V2 Magne Weight disk in both design and purpose. This special 105 track has a removable disk that can be locked safley and securly in place. The disk has a magnet and can be placed on the North (N) or South (S) side. Choose based on your battle style and battle situation. Best when used with a magnacore tray or stadium. The disk can be easily removed without disasembling the bey. Players can opt to not use the disk, if they so desire. This is a smart idea for battles without a magnacore tray or stadium, since the disk increases the weight of the bey, which decreases mobility, which isnt good for an attack tyoe

Preformance Tip: ?F - Undecided. Something from the flat series. Either RF, R2F, or MF.

Post comments please! I will post my next creation soon!
NO USING THIS: I'M GOING TOWordsPOSTPOSTPOST

Universal Hawk LW65 RLF

Facebolt: Hawk- The picture shows a hawk.

Clear Wheel: Hawk- This clear wheel has 2 wings facing inward, but a beak facing counter-clockwise. Only compatible with Universal Wheel.

Metal Wheel: Universal- a counter-clockwise version of Galaxy. Only compatible with Hawk clear wheel.
You mayue it
Spin track: LW 65- a shorter version of LW105.

Performance tip: RLF- a rubber version of LF.

The explanation is that the clear wheel can only fit on that metal wheel.

Also, LEONTEMPESTXIII, can I please use that beyblade in a story that I'm going to make?
^ I love those emotes, first seen them on SomethingAwful

Name: Dark 404 ExLynk

Facebolt is white with a red X painted on.

Red and White painted "Counter Leone" clear wheel.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

spring delphinus 95ASHF (alternate shuffle) face shows a dolphin
its clear wheel is like a blue whirlpool with spiked up waves so it can damage tall beys from under and its metal wheel is shaped like an axe which can catch spiky metal wheels. its track is like a turbine in an electric fan so it can project a wind barrier that decreases impact damage while its tip is made of 2 points shaped like a dolphin tail with a SG metal inside so it starts as a stamina type but changes into a defense type after suffering a certain amount of hits
___________________________________________________________________________________________
holy canis [minor] 35CCT (Cactus)
face: shitsu
clear wheel: kind of like a flat clear wheel with thin brick-shaped bars at the ends to act as a windshield
metal wheel: dog tongues pointed up and circling around the bey to lessen friction and reduce damage
track: Like a dog tail wrapped around with outlashing bristles
tip: a ball with spikes that point in all directions to be able to recover balance when knocked away and spin in very unique ways
color scheme:
face:yellow
c.wheel:light brown
track:white
tip: light brown
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Darkon canis [major] 255F (Flat)
Unlike the standard beyblade, Darkon canis is a very big beyblade with a metal wheel attached to the track and the clear wheel and face are connected and the face is half spring so you can latch in holy canis [minor] on top.the clear wheel is just a ramp going down from the center so aerial hits just slip through. the track is just a fat and hollow space with outside spikes big enough to house the very tiny holy canis [minor] and still be able to let it rip with minor on top and after the trigger on the track is hit, major will blast up minor. like el drago, major accumulates power after every hit so if it takes 20 hits to launch minor, minor will be as strong as major. the metal wheel is placed outside the track and at the same height as pegasis metal wheel so it is not impaired in regular combat.the trigger for minor is found in the metal wheel because of a small hole in the wheel for the trigger to come out. the m.wheel is leone's m.wheel. color scheme:
face: blue
c.wheel: light purple
track: black
tip: violet

*minor can be inserted into major
*anyone pm me first if you want to use my beys and tell me why
*the canis combo is not copywritten, so you may use the canis beys any time as long as you tell me
Torq EEL RS105 WHF
The torq ring will be a smooth ring that is slanted around the edges and tapers down to a point so it kind of looks like the bottom of a cone, it will have 2 CM gaps gashed into the bottom where it is tapered and there will be 6 of them evenly spaced around the perimeter of the wheel. the EEL clear wheel will be a ice blue translucent color and will have swirls around it to represent the eel and the way it glides through the water, the RS105 track stands for rigid steel 105, it will be a little heavier than the normal 105 and provides more power when spun, the WHF is the wider version of the hf tip and will give a bit more stamina and tons more attack power, the idea behind the torq wheel is that when it is launched the wheel wil hit the other beys wheel and drain or even out the spin volocity if they are going faster than this wheel then it will steal spin due to its smooth surface and gashes if it is slower than the torq wheel then it will even out the spin volocity every time they hit, so stamina and defense types advantage with stamina becomes non existent and is only left to attack power and balance.
Norse Odin GB145RSD.
Face: Depicts the eye of Odin (see my current avatar)
Clear Wheel: Odin. Spins both ways, has white and blue coloring. Nothing very special about it.
Metal Wheel: Norse. Has four spikes going down, and four going up to damage tall and small beys.
GB145: See article on Beywiki.
RSD: Rubber Semi-Defense.
Normally used in right spin mode.
Edit: The reason for the clear wheel/metal wheel combo is Odin is the Chief God of Norse Mythology.
Revolver Necrus CCS90CGF (carbon grip flat)

appearance , a mixture of this bey:

and this one:

also CCS is a load of claws that stick out slightly as groups of three and then when a bey comes towards it it launches out on a chain slightly and strikes the opponents track, however it has its downside of of if the bey loses too much momentum it can dig in the ground and stop the bey. the bey can be left or right spin for spin-stealing or normal so i use my special launcher heavy revolver that looks like a revolver and uses a extra long ripcord. carbon grip flat has a slightly grippy tip so that if its about to hit the wall of the stadium, go off a cliff etc. it will stop it and means it can go up walls...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Worn Saber 145N (none)
facebolt: Sword wrapped in a faded circling aura
c. wheel: Looks like very rusty metal
m. wheel: just a plain metal wheel with bumps, scratches and tears
Track: like a capricorn track but with small tips pointing down to resemble a secondary tip
tip: this is the wierd part. it has no tip and all of its other parts aren't interchangeable but you can attach any tip to it and its parts (except the track) suddenly fix themselves and adjust automatically according to the added tip and the whole bey is renamed but still with Saber and you can still change the parts, name and colors via mental and vocal contact

Examples:
Fortress Sabre
how to form: add an SG metal ball as the tip
Assault Sabre:
how to form: add a flat tip

but its entirely up to your imagination

*this is an outrageous and weird beyblade i know but whoever will comment negatively, please do so in a POLITE manner
*this may only come true in the series but with a different name
Explode Griffin 145RF
Face: Depicts Griffin a Mythical Beast
Clear Wheel: Griffin, Has a wing like structure
Metal Wheel: Explode Has two spikes and has 4 protrusions for a good smash attack
Spin Track: 145
Performance tip:RF (Rubber Flat)
Universe Dragonoid CH85 R2/LF2 -
Stats - Attack - 5/5
Defense - 3/5
Stamina - 3/5
Balance - 4/5
This bey is having Universe Fusion Wheel, Which is having 4 blades and a clear wheel which is of same color as Unicorno. The Spin Track is CHANGE HEIGHT 85 which can be increased to 105. And the tip is changeable
to R2F and LF2 and it can take the spin of other when the other clashes with it. The Clear wheel and Metal wheel can only be fixed on each other.

This bey is based on universe and power.
Burning Nine-Tails D115HWB

Face: Picture of a fox with nine tails behind it.

Clear Wheel: Orange with three fox heads ( Like with Storm Pegasus ).

Metal Wheel: Looks like Burn Phoenix's metal wheel ,but with ridges like on Gaia Dragoon MS.

Track: Almost like Counter Leone's track ( D125 ) ,but with a larger ring to go along the edge of the metal wheel for more defense.

Bottom: Heavy Wide Ball ( HWB ) for good stability and balance.

Overall my mfb is going to be a defense type with a good amount of stamina.

Basically I was inspired by the nine tailed fox from Naruto ( Hope taking things from shows isn't against the rules ).
Storm Pegasis 105RF
Joke =)
Inner Reticulum 90TF
Inner and Reticulum... just go well together.
TF=Target Flat, is shaped like a reticle.
Reticulum is like a reticle. (duh)
(Dec. 30, 2010  6:52 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: Storm Pegasis 105RF
Joke =)
Inner Reticulum 90TF
Inner and Reticulum... just go well together.
TF=Target Flat, is shaped like a reticle.
Reticulum is like a reticle. (duh)

What the actual Christ?
Got another
Nega Orion I90SF (Infinite 90 Sonic Flat)
FaceboltGrinepicts Orion, one of the 88 constellations in space
Clear Wheel: Orion. Has three, pronged, sword like spikes Pointing leftwards
Metal Wheel: Nega. Has 6 spikes going to the left then on the other side 6 more spikes
Spin Track:Infinite 90 has 6 spikes pointing upwards and 6 spikes going down covering the performance tip this makes the bey a stamina type . It can open in a wing like structure and makes the performance tip to it's real type while the spikes will become free spinning damaging if the opponent attacks under.
Performance tip: Sonic flat.An attack type and has alot more stamina while maintaining attack
Freddy Fish SW100MF

The Freddy metal wheel is basically a flywheel with attack Uncertain

Fish looks pretty.

S100 is a bearing track, it stands for Swims 100 and the bottom is meters far.

It sounds awesome =P

Freddy Fish Swims 100 Metres Far
"Fish looks pretty"

....really?
Screw Everyone IM145MAD

Screw- We all know about this
Everyone- looks like stick people holding each others hands
IM145- Inner Metal 145-Shaped like BD145 but a little less wide as a Earth wheel and has metal inside
MAD- Metal Around Defense- AS+D With Metal
JK!
Storm Dragoon 105R2F
Ray Driger 100HF
Rock Draciel 145WD
Burn Dranzer 100RF
Strata 2 Dragoon T145FS
MF Earth Metal GB145MB <- Metal Beyblade Tongue_out. Metal is shaped like a hammer and you know what Earth looks like.
Annihilate Orion MBD160RBCS
Annihilate wheel: A Basalt Wheel with no notches on side, without Spiral Staircase of Death and 50mm in width
Orion: A Sagittario CW that doesn't have curved edges, all sharp/pointy
BD120: Boost Disk 160, a BD145 with 160 height, made of metal.
RBMS: A bottom of rubber, in the shape of a ball, with a sharp bottom in the middle, basically a ball version of CS.
DEFENSE TYPE
Tell me how you think in YOUR custom bey!