[Cumming, GA, USA] 7/28/12- Beyblade Conquest

on
Hosted by
  Primal
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Beyblade Conquest

Hello everyone! What you're currently reading is the official thread for Georgia's July tournament: Beyblade Conquest. This tournament will be held at Ducktown Park in Cumming, our most frequent tournament site. The tournament will start promptly at 2:00, and will run until it ends. Smile

Date: Saturday, July 28, 2012 @ 2:00 PM

5895 Heardsville Road, Cumming, GA, 30028

Surface: Grass! If you don't want your tips messed up, bring blankets!

Prizes: Guardian Revizer, Zero-G Random Booster Vol. 1, and Archer Gryph!
Confirmed Participants:
  • Primal
  • Harkins
  • Matthew 711
  • Ingulit
  • cosmicblader123
  • Zancrow
  • Scardude4
  • KiddDragoon
  • thejakesword101

Unconfirmed Participants:
  • Sirius X Blazar
  • kc21koblaster
  • MxGIC
  • Zer0
  • PSG-1
  • TheKing8426
  • Ingulit's friend
  • bluemagnet
  • Striker123

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

That would be crabtacular.
I second this crab.
Hmmmm. This crab thinks it would be cool if we moved this to the 22nd and make it a plastics tourney! My crabpinion.
Hey guys put me on uncomfirmed i think i am done with beyblade my goal was to be in the top 100 and i am so i dont know.
(Jul. 19, 2012  1:56 AM)Purple Pony Wrote: Hmmmm. This crab thinks it would be cool if we moved this to the 22nd and make it a plastics tourney! My crabpinion.
In my crabpinion, it's a little to late to do that, AND I don't think that Kai-V would think that idea is very crabtacular.
Well, if you can actually gather at least eight Bladers for a plastic or HMS tournament, we would actually be very happy to include you in HMS & Plastic Remembrance Day. You can have one then, and one on July 28th too.
I know I wouldn't be coming for that Plastic Tourney unless my Wolborg magically comes 4-5 days earlier than it most likely will Joyful_3
You (will) have a Wolborg. Crabtastic. I have a Galman and a Black Dranzer that I use ;-;
Move me to the unconfirmed list, please. Ramadan is coming up, and it might interfere with me going.
Please put me down to attend.

ThanksSmile

Cosmicblader123
Updated the OP with everyone who changed/stated their attendance status. If I missed anyone, feel free to tell me. Smile

It is pretty odd to see only 8 people confirmed for this...
Luckily for you guys (especially Zancrow), I was able to find a Synchrom Battle Set for a VERY impressive price. That is one of the prizes, and those that accompany it are Guardian Revizer and a ZGRBV1!

All of these prizes have competitive parts (save for maybe the RBV1, but you might get a good pull Wink), so that should be even more of a motivation to come! I, personally, would be sad to miss out on cool/competitive parts, so bring out all of your beyspirit and try to place!
Oh golly joe.
This is magically delicious. BRAVO! ENCORE! ENCORE!
Yeah, I HAVE TO get first place. I'm not spending $45-$60 for just a Killerken Pinching_eyes
Thanks for the awesome prizes Primal Cute

And on an Off-Topic and random note, I was thinking of changing my Avatar to Wolborg too Gasp
Crabtacular bravo! Encore! Encore! I'm going to need to get 1st. I want the battle set Smile
Due to coaxing (forcing, really) from my parents, the Synchrom Battle Set will no longer be included in the prizes. Unhappy Paying $60-70 for tournament prizes is outrageous, to them. Instead, it will be replaced by Archer Gryph.

Sorry to disappoint everyone; I will hopefully be able to have it as a future prize.
Awww, well, any prizes at all are better than no prizes.
Thanks for getting the prizes anyways, man.
Well, they're still awesome prizes Smile Thanks for getting awesome stuff Primal!
EDIT: 3rd page wooot!
can u confirm me plz
Gryph is in my opinion a very strong Attack Chrome Wheel, so nobody should look down on it as a prize, seriously.
I'm not, I was just looking forward to Synchrom. I'm looking forward to seeing who gets what!
I'm certainly not, haha.
I'm quite impressed by your test results.
But I'm pretty sure that almost everybody would prefer an entire set, though.
have to check with my parents. put me on unconfirmed i'll be close to that area on that day.
The discussion over BBG-13: I tried to find a loose Killerken for a decent price and use that as a prize, but I could only find one Buy it Now, and it was for $35. The lowest price for the entire set that I could fnd was just under $40, so there wouldn't have even been a $5 difference had I gone for Killerken. Believe me, I'd prefer a set over a booster any day, but at least Gryph has a semi-competitive part, as Kai-V said.
Hello. I'm very new to this WBO, though I have been playing BeyBlade since I was a kid. They ended it (as you may know) around the time I was 6 or 7. I'm 15 now, and I thought this could be a wonderful experience, since I was already a region champion before. Please list me as unconfirmed, as I would like to go, but am not sure I if can.
Sorry, can't come anymore, surprise trip to Orlando.
My friend may or may not be coming with me... He wants to go to a Brawl tournament and I'm trying to convince him otherwise, lol.

Regardless, I'll be there even if I have to go through hell and high water, hah!