[Cumming, GA] 4/14/12- REDEMPTION

on
Hosted by
  Primal
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Continuing our streak of monthly tournaments, I am back with my third official event! Having not hosted a tournament in three months (and with Georgia's not-so-good reputation), I think this tournament name is quite fitting! Smile

Important information:

Date: Saturday, April 14, 2012 @ 2:00 PM

Address- 5895 Heardsville Road, Cumming, GA 30028

Surface: Grass! If you have blankets, bring them!

Prizes: Fang Leone, Kreis Cygnus, and Death Quetzalcoatl!

Confirmed participants:
  • Primal
  • Harkins Supreme
  • MxGIC
  • Zer0
  • Ozerec
  • Purple Pony
  • RAVENxX
  • killerblader
  • gyopi
  • Buddha0807
  • Matthew 711
  • thejakesword101
  • Bey Taser

Unconfirmed participants:
  • PSG-1
  • KaotiK
  • Sirius
  • SyKOxXRNBWXx
  • redmouse22

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I imagine the post was originally about the prizes you bought? ;D
They sound great, but it's not like I'll be winning them Grin *yells profanities about Ducktown Park*
Haha, yeah. Didn't realize I had posted once before.
Also, don't be so down on yourself! You've got a carpload of competitive parts, and you've placed twice out of four tournaments you've been to. Smile
Are you telling me I can get a Kreis Cygnus for FREE?! I so need to start customizing.
It's that darn Ducktown park I tellz ya! It's out to get me!
If you win a Fang I will Trade anything(NOT)for it if I come. Stupid
Will anybody be kind enough to let me have there spare stickers for my stadium ?
(Mar. 28, 2012  1:23 AM)Universe² Wrote: It's that darn Ducktown park I tellz ya! It's out to get me!

Universe you are in the top 100 or 50 I can't remember.You know how to use flash as an attacker (unlike me),So I say you have this in the bag, if not close.
But now Primal has Flash D:
And MxGIC already had it, but had a pretty huge fail in his combo XD
Well yeah.He had it in stamina mode.....Uncertain
And nice job with the prizes ,primal!
yea i might fail at this tourney to but now i have a super good Flash combo
No, the combo was amazing, But the problem was you had it in stamina mode.
That's probably why I beat you with diablo kerbecs BD145rf.
Every Flash combo is pretty good Tongue_out
I've decided that I'm going to going to be bringing 3-4 combos to the tournament.
Good idea.If I can go, I'm using 2-3 beys (that is if I can master flash's attack power that quick.:I
so i am bringing 4 beys a anti attack a normal attack a defense and a stamina
Dont know if i can attend, put me as unconfirmed...
Tired I feel so old school.....everyone has their Flash and Diablo and stuff, I've got a Death Kerbecs and a MLD :\ Oh, and a Big Bang Pegasus. You guys have too much new stuff. I NEED MORE MONEY! Well, if I want my precious Kreis.......
Got some good news and some bad news.

Good news is, I'm still able to host this tournament. Hopefully the first part of this post didn't make you think otherwise. Smile

Bad news, I won't be able to host or attend a BeyDays tournament (26th + 27th of May). I've got a wedding to go to.
A wedding on both days ? Try to negotiate at least one, hah ...
No, haha. I'm leaving for it on Saturday, and coming back on Sunday. It takes about 4-5 hours to get back from where it'll be held, so odds are I won't be back in time to host at a reasonable time.
Do a special "night-out" tournament on Sunday, hah. Seriously, it could be very interesting to just Beyblade until you drop ...
That's actually a pretty interesting idea. Everyone could bring a couple of cans of soda to keep them up, haha.

Parents probably wouldn't approve, but it's worth a shot. Smile
Tell them that it is for BeyDays, and how it is the single most important weekend of the year.
(Apr. 01, 2012  4:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Tell them that it is for BeyDays, and how it is the single most important weekend of your life.

Corrected.
You have to remember School. (Dang it) Crying
Where I live, the last day of school is the 25th, so school isn't a problem.

Could be different for other counties, though.
Would you like me to judge at REDEMPTION?