Create your own Beyblade MFB character!

(Nov. 17, 2010  12:13 AM)DracoDF145F Wrote: here's mine:

Name: Koutet Kotsumoto

BeybladeGrinestruction Draco D6F

Bey Type: Attack Type

Bey Description: It's mysterious black energy ring dully glows giving it a gloomy aura.The fusion wheel has jagged hook like curves to strike the opponent with ferocity.But there's no stopping it's attack power there, the spin track reaches out giving it a boost in attack. The flat tip makes it spin with great might as it steals the right spinning beyblade's spin power by changing it's spin direction.

Character Description: This young 13 year old has snow white spiked up hair with deep blue eyes. His black vest covers the red t-shirt underneath. he stands 5 foot 11 inches and wears denim jeans.

d6? that is way to small, the bey would not be able to hold together
The lowest track possible is 80 (Or it'll break easily). 6 is practically nothing.
Name: Zero
Bey: MF-H Quetz CH120LCS. <Dirty Flow.
Attribute: Attack.
Description: Basically Quetz avec an amazing, different CS. O:
Description:
This, [Image: mangavent12.png] Brown Hair, Green Eyes, etc. 15.
uh....to tell you truth i didn't know the number was the height of the spin track lol whats the maximum number it can be?
i dont no the tallest so far is 230 but its not out yet
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:11 AM)Night Wrote: Epic Fail, maybe. Joke.
But seriously, you should've given him LRF.

Tongue_out ahh oh well.
Name: Raibaru Sado

Beyblade/Former Beys: Clay Aggregate (Androgynous Ver.) WD145D, Counter Aggregate CQ125DD, Gear Rhinoceros H105MS (Prototype, Stolen), Cognitive L-Rhinoceros PR205MrS

Bey Type: Stamina (?)

Beyblade Description-

Cognitive Rhinoceros is a cybernetic program based (AI) Beyblade. The Cognitive Wheel resembles a warped gear split into two with the halves shifted slightly lower/higher than one another. PR stands for Perimeter Resistance, it's a two-layer shell that has four metal balls inside that rise when launched, lower when slows down. The tip is Metal Right Spiral, a standard sized bottom with a lightly engraved spiral in the tip.

For those not in the know, Raibaru means "revenge", and Sado is "Sadist". This character is not evil, but his ability to take mental torment helped him with being a test subject for Artificial Spirit training. This had defiled his self awareness. Making Raibaru believe he is not as human as he may appear.

UPDATE: Changed the height Values of Both CR and CA, and changed Cognitive to Left-Spin.

UPDATE 2: Added Sado's very first Beyblade, and a prototype Beyblade.
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:22 AM)REtread Wrote: Name: Raibaru Sado

Beyblade/Former Beys: Counter Aggregate CQ145DD, Cognitive Rhinoceros PR145MrS

Beyblade Description-

Cognitive Rhinoceros is a cybernetic program based (AI) Beyblade. The Cognitive Wheel resembles a warped gear split into two with the halves shifted slightly lower/higher than one another. PR stands for Perimeter Resistance, it's a two-layer shell that has four metal balls inside that rise when launched, lower when slows down. The tip is Metal Right Spiral, a standard sized bottom with a lightly engraved spiral in the tip.

For those not in the know, Raibaru means "revenge", and Sado is "Sadist". This character is not evil, but his ability to take mental torment helped him with being a test subject for Artificial Spirit training had defiled his self awareness. Making Raibaru believe he is not as human as he may appear.

That detail on the bey makes me believe it's real, but what of the actual character?
Heh, I guess using "Right" in the bottoms description made you think of Galaxy Pegasus. However; the main differences between GB145 and PR145 is that PR takes a more conical shape, and uses four balls instead of two balls. I did type in there what his name means. I am working on his Bio still.
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:20 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: i dont no the tallest so far is 230 but its not out yet

There are pics of 230.
(Nov. 17, 2010  3:22 AM)REtread Wrote: Name: Raibaru Sado

Beyblade/Former Beys: Counter Aggregate CQ145DD, Cognitive Rhinoceros PR145MrS

Beyblade Description-

For those not in the know, Raibaru means "revenge", and Sado is "Sadist". This character is not evil, but his ability to take mental torment helped him with being a test subject for Artificial Spirit training had defiled his self awareness. Making Raibaru believe he is not as human as he may appear.

Awesome. Your character is the best one so far.
Thanks, I really need to work on my Japanese. 0_o
Name: Luna Galent
Beyblade: Glacier Lynx RS130CLS Left Spin(Glacier Lynx Reverse Spin 130 Coat (Left) Sharp)
Bey Type: Semi-Defense/Attack (It's not a balance it's different)
Description:
Face Bolt: Lynx, White
Energy Ring: Lynx, Translucent Ice Blue
Fusion Wheel: Glacier, Metallic Spray Painted Ice Blue
Spin Track: Reverse Spin, Translucent (Ghost) Ice Blue
Performance tip: Coat (Left) Sharp, Translucent (Ghost) Ice Blue, Tip: White

Glacier Lynx is for over 300 years in owned by the Galent family. When Luna's father died she inherited the bey and became the wielder of the infamous Glacier Lynx. Luna also inherited her father's resources, cause he was a very rich man. Luna owns now the Galent Battle Royale on the top of a mountain near Ginga's hometown. Doji who was a good friend of her father still follows her, even when Ginga, his father and his friends think he's dead. Doji keeps trying to get Luna in the Dark Nebula but she has to much self-confidence to fall for his tricks.
Luna get on well with Mizuchi for some unknown reason, she seems to like him.

Glacier Lynx' spin track is used to give the bey, when it slows down, a spin in the opposite direction. It's a handy survival move and it's usefull for both, Attack and Defense. The tip is the same as Ray Unicorno's one, but it's designed for a left bey.

Usually Luna is a calm type that generally acts bitchy, but she is a very warm-hearted type. Her two personalities give her the opportunity to pretend to act like a different person. She is also very strategic and smart, she has developed her knowledge by battling others and stealing beys of others she has a short temper and really likes to argue with someone.

I'll upload a picture latr.. my scanner is broken
Name: Lila
Beyblade (made-up or not): Rock Leone
Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina): ...
Beyblade's description: Uhhh....

Character Description: Once, she thought she was related to Kyouya...
Cousin of Madoka, always calm and strategic.Fiesty though and cares a lot about her friends. Has martial arts skills, though nobody knows, except Kyouya.Techno geek. Wears a long black bandanna and has shortish red hair. She is always wearing a long coat over a red Aero Tee. (lol) (by the way, i'm not a Kyouya freak, i just...)

Name: Cloud (is a girl! woot 4 FF and KH!)
Beyblade (made-up or not): Modified Dark Bull.
Character's description: Leader of a team called the Street Bladers Society (SBS) She wears a ragged old green sweatshirt and old cargos. Long dark green hair and blue eyes. Great leader, and friend. Won't hesitate to jump into a battle, but not before thinking up a quick plan.
The parts have names, so instead of saying 'modified', you can just say the part names.
I uh, don't really know all of the part names. I'm new to this soo... yeah i'm not very technical with it. Sorry i don't know it all.
Why are you making me sound bad?
All I said is that there are part names, I never said that you're a noob or anything.
Name: zard
Beyblade: Mountain cougar MC145B
Beyblade type: defence
Beyblade's description: mountain is a very jagged with a shape a bit like earth but with no gaps, it suffers small recoil, and it weighs 30 grams . cougar is like leon but smaller and more aerodynamic, it is a red color, and it weighs 2.7 grams . mc145 is c145 but the claws are made of metal, and the is 4 instead of 3 claws, and it weighs 4.7 grams.
Character's description: zard is 9 years old with blond hair and red eyes. he very skinny, and agile. he wears a red t-shirt with matching shorts, and black leather sandals. he keeps his bey and equipment in his pockets.

zard is the opposite of wolf, being very jumpy, talkative, and in battle he is even more jumpy.
Name: Kakashi Nero (roughly translated as 'Black Scarecrow')
Bey: Shadow Corvus SF(Spike Fan)120RS(Razor Sharp)
Bey type: Defense
Bey description:
Face: The face has eight black feathers and a red eye. The face depicts Corvus, one of the 88 constellations in space.
Clear Wheel: Corvus is very similar to Aquilla, except for the eagle's heads shape, which on Corvus the beak is sharper and curved.
Metal Wheel: Shadow is a strangely shaped wheel, it resembles Thermal, but has only one gap. In the gap there is small, jagged spikes.
Track: SF looks similar to C145, but when launched, the claws unfold and connect, forming a spiked fan that is black (similar to Night's creation FF, credit goes to him for the idea).
Tip: RS is yellow, and is also it's the sharpest tip to date, slicing through most stadiums.
Special move: 'Spinning Exploding Shadow Bomb!' Corvus goes up the side of the stadium then lands in the centre. It dissolves, appears next to the opponent and blasts a wave of shadow outwards. As a note, when he launches against a strong opponent he throws of his pads, giving him much more speed.
Character description: Wears a black cape, a black face mask (cowboy style), black boots, a MF around his neck and heavy wrist pads. He holds his Bey similar to Ginga, with holders for Corvus, Launcher etc. Also, has spiky black hair.

Kakashi is actually quite friendly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Itachi Kururgi
Bey: Heat Hydraes 135RF, later Divine Hydraes EG(Engine Gear)135MB(Metal Ball).
Bey Type: Attack
Bey Description:
Face: The face says 'Hydraes' in the 'Leone' font. The face depicts Hydra, one of the 88 constellations in space.
Clear Wheel: Hydraes is green, and it is similar to Pegasus, Wolf etc. because it has nine dragon heads around the edges.
Metal Wheel: Divine: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http...9,r:22,s:0
Track: EG135 is a normal 135 Track but with a lever sticking out. When this lever is hit the EG winds up. When it reaches 18 degrees, it releases a boost of spin.
Tip: The Metal Ball tip.
Special Move: 'Double Quad Crusher' the eight heads of Hydraes grasp the MFB spirit of the other Bey, then the ninth head burns it.
Character Description: Wears a green coat, fingerless gloves and has a cybernetic left leg. Has green spiky hair.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character: Akkio Hishida
Beyblade: Incinerator Reaper D:W
Bio: Akkio Hishida holds a grudge against ginga hagane because he believes ginga's parents are responsible for the death of his own parents. Ever since then, he has been determined to make ginga pay for what he did. He acquired Rebirth Reaper, which was modeled off of his mom's beyblade "reaper", when he was 12. He is now 26 and he will do anything to cause ginga the misery he believes ginga caused him.
Akkio hishida is in the order of first to last, if you want the japanese way, it's Hishida Akkio
Akkio hishida is in the order of first to last, if you want the japanese way, it's Hishida Akkio
EDIT on character description, pg 1<off topic
Name: Tero Dastim (Apó̱tero diásti̱ma means Outer Space)
Persona and Story: Serious about work and never leaves a man behind. Grew up studying the heavens above us. His father was a pro basket-baller, and he was disappointed that his son wanted to study Astrology.
Bey: Splitzer Hydrae WE145MC
Parts:

Face Bolt -> My Avatar
Clear Wheel -> Hydrae= A circle, similar to Cancer's Clear Wheel with a Moon, every 180°. A stamina Wheel.
Metal Wheel -> Splitzer= A heavy, spiky circle. It was four spikes. Two long spikes and Two short ones. It has a slight slope. It's quite thick, but isn't round enough for good Stamina. It's a balance Wheel.
Track -> Weight 145= 145 Track with two thick weights.
Bottom -> Metal Curve= Metal Flat with a curve at the bottom.

I made the character now, but I made the bey when I was stupid, so It's rubbish.
New character
Hiro Mori
Beyblade: Mystical Extraterrestrial 145 WD
Bio: Hiro and his half brother Jason weren't bladers until a year ago, when they found two meteors with alien beyblades in them. They then entered two tournaments and went down different paths. Jason, age 11, joined ginga's friends. While Hiro, age 14, joined Akkio Hishida's organization Metal Death. Now the brothers are enemies, and ever since Hiro joined Metal Death, Jason has vowed to get him back.
Name: Ackar Kenchuri
Beyblade:Vortex Dorado 110 RB
Beyblade type: Attack
Beyblade's description:

Face:Teal with picture of a swordfish
Clear Wheel/Energy Ring:Trans light grey like pisces but has small "swords"(like how unicorno has horns)
Metal Wheel:Has 6 attack bumps(like poison serpent) is silver
Track:Teal 110
Tip:Teal but has red rubber semi-shere

Character description:Brown hair(vulcan horuseus dude hair but all brown),blue eyes,scar over right eye,shark tooth necklace,grey parka,Fingerless gloves,ripped jeans and combat boots.