Create your own Beyblade MFB character!

I wanted to open this because I saw one a couple of days ago,
If you want to post yours, here is the form, and be original, don't copy.

Name:
Beyblade (made-up or not):
Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina):
Beyblade's description:
Character's description:

Character's description:

Here is mine:
Name:Ace
Beyblade (made-up or not):Gold Turtle DW135RSMS
Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina)Grinefense
Beyblade's description:The turtle wheel is green and has little green shells all over it. DW ( defense wings) is long enough to hit the opponent's metal and it spins in the opposite direction of it's host (the beyblade it's on) so it makes a good attack and defense spin track. The gold wheel is yellow and it has little blocks all around it.
RSMS (reverse spin metal spike) is a pretty small tip that makes the beyblade spin the opposite way and keeps switching directions every couple of seconds . Special move: golden wave, when it uses this, the RSMS starts to make sparks and the engine scatters the sparks and it looks like a golden wave.
Character's description: He has brown hair with blond on the tips of the hair, 5 foot 6 inches, he wears a blue aeropostale jacket and wears black pants. He is Tetsuya's younger brother that he left at home when he left. He wanted to go with his brother and now he plans to do just that. He is searching for his brother and anyone who holds him back from his goal, he will get very mad.
Aeropostale, theres your problem. (Along with other stupid clothing I see every day)

I have a problem with trying to name a character via Japanese Phrase, this character's name is supposed to mean "Dissonance". Only that it is in Japanese phrasing. Can anyone help me?

EDIT: Just some advice, if you want to convince that a character has an originality to it, do not make their base clothing from an existing brand. Just saying.
I await recoloured versions of Kai with slightly varying bit beasts, majority of them being dragons.
Why does your character remind me of the guy who owns Poison Serpent?
(Nov. 10, 2010  3:15 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I await recoloured versions of Kai with slightly varying bit beasts, majority of them being dragons.
I doubt this thread will last that long.
(Nov. 10, 2010  11:46 PM)Night Wrote: Why does your character remind me of the guy who owns Poison Serpent?

Now that you bring him up, he is the worst character in the entire series. If the mannerisms were not annoying enough, it has to be the Gary-Stu abilities of both the beast and himself.
Here's mine

Name: Terry Kimura
Bey: Ray Wyvern 100SF
Bey Appearance: A blue Crocodile with wings, plated with steel and Iron alloy. The clear wheel is a greenish-blue smaller version of Leone, but is lined only with the vent-looking parts. It is heavier than TT's Aquario, but lighter than TT's Bull.
Character Appearance: He wears a blazer, and gray jogging pants, with red stripes down the sides. He has messy hair, simply because he doesn't care much.
Character Personality: He has issues with thinking before acting. The one thing that keeps him in trouble during battles, is his tendency to fall asleep during tense moments.
Name: dannyboi04

Beyblade (made-up or not): thermal pegasus

Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina): attack

Beyblade's description: blue energy ring pegasus, with a thermal fusion wheel,and a laserta spintrack and performance tip thwat makes thermal pegasus, faster the the normal pegasus and with specail move 1000 star baldes who can stop it......

Character's description: im a young teen blader with the blading sprit as gingka and one day will soon become the world best blade so look out.
wear blue shrit and boot cut jeans and a bage jacket
personallty is like gingka can also have rage when he's mad
Attached Files

.png   290px-Ginga_Hagane.png (Size: 98.46 KB / Downloads: 3,041)
name: L'arc Katsume

relations: brother of Katsu

bey type: balance, attack stamina.

beyConfusedcale Hydra TWA130 CS (my own made up bey) Face bolt depicts a black hydra showing it's many teeth, energy wheel is clear black ray unicorn looking but the mane shingles are bigger and instead of a horn it's a l drago looking head on it but smaller and more fish like. Scale Wheel looks like three groups of four scales being layered over each other towards right spin direction in three parts somwhat like storm but with slight gaps the color of the wheel is jet black. The track is exactly like WA but with three fins instead of 2. That's why there's a T in front of it standing for Triple.

Special move: Hydra Scale confusion. the special move is where Scale hydra stops spinning for a second windss up and makes a crazy figure 8 in 3 directions at once.

Character mood: not depressed or emo or goth just mysterious kinda like kai only more humorous, and supprisingly friendly.

character description: Black hair, styled simular to one of the gemios bros.', Brown eyes, Plain Black T shirt with collar, classic black blader belt (hagane gingka), black skinny jeans, and black shoes with grey instead of red, styled like Ginga's shoes.
name: mystogan
blade:Zombie Anima (my own).. the clear wheel is black grayish with fancy outlines and black orbs, the metal wheel Zombie has a curved spike like detail with holes around it , the track is the eternal defense track .. just like hyoumas and the performance tip is a wd .. yea it makes it a defense bey haha
character: quiet , long blue hair markings on is right eye ,wears a black coat with ripped sleeves and under the coat he has a black shirt with an emblem on it , he also wears red tight pants and black shoes .Chocked_2
Erm... Shouldn't characters have first and LAST name? And I don't think people have #'s in their name.
Name: Saul
Beyblade (made-up or not): Earth Tigress DF145 WD
Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina): Stamina/Defense
Beyblade's description: Clear wheel is sky blue with 4 tiger claws on it and the face sticker is tiger striped and says TGRS on it, the side stickers are tiger tails. A regular Earth metal wheel, but its painted black. A teal Down Force track. And a sky blue bottom.

Character's description: White, spikey hair, black, tight muscle shirt, and blue skinny jeans. And red shoes. His launcher is a beylauncher and is sky blue, but the spinny thing is neon green. He also has a tiger striped grip, with neon green rubber grip on it. He carries around a dirty, beat up camo back pack with his beyblade tool box in it. He also has a tool (the one that holds the metal faces) that is sky blue. He wears one, black, finger cut glove on his right hand. His skin is almost pale, but a little more tan than pale. He would rather have a beyblade than food. He is the leader of a team called the Beysharks (sound familiar?). They are the 4th best beyblade team in the world.

I have a question, are we going to role play?
edited

Name: Wolf
Beyblade: Storm Fenrir 100HRF ( In Norse mythology fenrir is a monstrous wolf)
Beyblade type: attack
Beyblade's description: the fenrir clear wheel looks like the wolf clear wheel but it is bigger, heavier ( weighing 3.1 grams), darker, and is spiky, hrf: stands for hole rubber flat (obviously) it has increased stamina but less attack then rf.
Character's description: Wolf is 5'9 and also has a strong build and lightly tanned skin. he has short black hair, brown eyes. he wears a grey short sleeve shirt, messy jeans, and black running shoes. he keeps his beyblade, launcher, grip, and accessories in a grey tool box.

wolf is a quite guy, a lone wolf who keeps to himself but in a beybattle he becomes very aggressive but honourable. this is all that is known about him

(man im not so good with character descriptions)
(Nov. 12, 2010  7:29 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: Name: Wolf
Beyblade: Thunder Fenrir 100HRF ( In Norse mythology fenrir is a monstrous wolf)
Beyblade's description: thunder looks alot like ray only more jagged giving better smash, the fenrir clear wheel looks like the wolf clear wheel but it is bigger, heavier ( weighing the same as tt bull clear wheel), darker and is spiky,.
Character's description: Wolf is 5'9 and also has a strong build and lightly tanned skin,he has short black hair, brown eyes, he wears a grey short sleeve shirt, messy jeans, and black running shoes, he keeps his beyblade, luancher, grip, and accessories in a grey tool box.

You make your character's bey seem like some ultimate bey where all the parts are better versions of origional parts.
(Nov. 12, 2010  9:28 PM)Night Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  7:29 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: Name: Wolf
Beyblade: Thunder Fenrir 100HRF ( In Norse mythology fenrir is a monstrous wolf)
Beyblade's description: thunder looks alot like ray only more jagged giving better smash, the fenrir clear wheel looks like the wolf clear wheel but it is bigger, heavier ( weighing the same as tt bull clear wheel), darker and is spiky,.
Character's description: Wolf is 5'9 and also has a strong build and lightly tanned skin,he has short black hair, brown eyes, he wears a grey short sleeve shirt, messy jeans, and black running shoes, he keeps his beyblade, luancher, grip, and accessories in a grey tool box.

You make your character's bey seem like some ultimate bey where all the parts are better versions of origional parts.

sorry i will edit it
Name: Dread
Beyblade (made-up or not): Dreaded Draconis 90 R2F
Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina): Left Spin Attack type
Beyblade's description: Dreaded is an attack wheel with four blades, shaped similarly to storm. Draconis is shaped like pegasus but has aquario waves. Original colors are Black Metal wheel, and purple clear wheel.
Character's description: Just your classic emo kid, Plain black T-Shirt, ripped from the belly button down, black leather jacket, two leather gloves, black skinny jeans, he doesn't talk much, and he has purple hair spray on the tips of his bangs. (i wish i could be like this ^^)
(Nov. 16, 2010  2:55 AM)DreadXIII Wrote: Name: Dread
Beyblade's description: Dreaded is an attack wheel with four blades, shaped similarly to storm. Draconis is shaped like pegasus but has aquario waves. Original colors are Black Metal wheel, and purple clear wheel.
Character's description: Just your classic emo kid, Plain black T-Shirt, ripped from the belly button down, black leather jacket, two leather gloves, black skinny jeans, he doesn't talk much, and he has purple hair spray on the tips of his bangs. (i wish i could be like this ^^)

Why would a left spin bey have R²F?
(Nov. 12, 2010  5:44 AM)Jacksonian Wrote: name: (no one knows) but formerly known as the dark knight of beys.

bey type: attack

beyConfusedcale Hydra WA130 RF (my own made up bey) Face bolt depicts a black hydra showing it's many teeth, energy wheel is clear black ray unicorn looking but the mane shingles are bigger and instead of a horn it's a l drago looking head on it but smaller and more fish like. Scale Wheel looks like three four scales being layered over each other towards right spin direction in three parts somwhat like storm but with slight gaps the color of the wheel is jet black.

Character mood: not depressed or emo or goth just mysterious kinda like kai only more humorous.

character description: Black hair kind of like one of the gemios bros., Green eyes, Plain Black T shirt with collar, classic black blader belt (hagane gingka), black skinny jeans, and black shoes.

Yea lots of details, hey don't think i'm wierd i'm just giving details here, lol.

Nice, I wonder if that would be a sufficient wheel. off topic
Kinda Bored so I'll use one from my story which you can find somewhere.

Name: Xero (Got the name from a translation of another word... can't remember though...)

Bey: Infinity Phoenix ED145JB.

Appearance: Xero has Egyptian, tan skin. His clothing of choice are jeans or skinny jeans, and shirts with sleeves a different colour from the rest of the shirt. He possesses a Jacket with a picture of Phoenix's Face on it, but barely wears it.

Persona: He tries to be positive all of the time, but when someone takes a joke too far, he may flip (Like Me). He'll try to help as much as possible, like donating small amounts of money (Like Me). He's got a low self esteem (Like Me) and goes on his laptop all day (Like Me.).

Tried to make his personality as much as my real personality.
May add a drawing later... or never...
That persona sound like me! xDDD
(Nov. 16, 2010  10:49 PM)Night Wrote:

'Cause, he is epic like that.
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:42 PM)DreadXIII Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2010  10:49 PM)Night Wrote:

'Cause, he is epic like that.

You can obviously change the track and bottom.
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:42 PM)DreadXIII Wrote: 'Cause, he is epic like that.

Epic Fail, maybe. Joke.
But seriously, you should've given him LRF.
here's mine:

Name: Koutet Kotsumoto

BeybladeGrinestruction Draco D145F

Bey Type: Attack Type

Bey Description: It's mysterious black energy ring dully glows giving it a gloomy aura.The fusion wheel has jagged hook like curves to strike the opponent with ferocity.But there's no stopping it's attack power there, the spin track reaches out giving it a boost in attack. The flat tip makes it spin with great might as it steals the right spinning beyblade's spin power by changing it's spin direction.

Character Description: This young 13 year old has snow white spiked up hair with deep blue eyes. His black vest covers the red t-shirt underneath. he stands 5 foot 11 inches and wears denim jeans.
Attached Files

.jpeg   ldrago.jpeg (Size: 2.87 KB / Downloads: 752)