Create your own Beyblade MFB character!

Character Update

Name: Jacksonian Shredder

Bey: Lunar Raven (or Corus) AGBD 145 (Armor Gravity Bowl Defense) W2D

Special attacks:Lunar barrage, which is when Lunar Raven's speed increases rotation and glows black to give the illusion of it disappearing and then it starts it's attack run by making a figure 8 then switching to a flower pattern while attacking viciously. Solar Eclipse, when lunar raven moves to the middle of the stadium and then emits waves of energy out in walls to defend itself while pushing the opponent away from itself. Lunar eclipse, is when the lunar raven (usually after solar eclipse) Is in the center and balances out to unleash significantly smaller waves of energy and waits for the opponent to attack. once the the enemy is near enough it emits a strong series of energy waves under itself to launch itself into the air with the opposing bey and then making a quick flip it smashes the opposing bey into the stadium floor using it's tip. I don't want to go into details about Lunar wave and ecliptic vortex.

sorry for the long details on the three special attacks. (there are five)

Character personality: He is good tempered, good humored, and a team player. He only uses his ultimate special attack (lunar barrage) when he has to. He is also a masamune wanna be. (like sora is with ginga)
(Apr. 12, 2011  3:59 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: you seem like the kind of person who writes stories.......let alone your post is a story its self LOL. seems like it would be something you could do really good on. you should give it a shot. i wouldnt mind reading it if i get the chance.

my character stays the same, kanato dolsrin probably more annoying the the annoying word its self. but like me hes not no motivation to beybattle anyone. Hehehehehe

Actually, yeah, I do. MFB kind of makes me wanna start writing for it now. But the character has to change a bit. I wasn't aware that Caetus, the sea monster that was to eat Andromeda when she was chained to a rock as a sacrifice, was Ketos in MFB. So I'll have to work around that and reupdate the character's history. But since I'm only at eps 22 of the series, I'll wait it out a little longer until I'm caught up to take a stab at the series.

I've done plenty of research when it came to constellations, and since MFB and Mega Man Star Force involves constellations, I've worked around with those a lot. As MFB progresses, I'll have to wait it out a bit more to start working. But I'm praying to god that Andromeda (my favorite constellation) doesn't get taken by the series...

If you do wanna check my works, please PM, and I'll send you a link. As you can tell, I was forced to take them down due to harassment issues.
Well, I might as well post my character from my story.

Name: Tyler Drasion
Apperance: Left sweeped crimson and black hair, with spikes on the top, close to Cloud Strife's hair. A decent build, but of course, pulling strings for 10 years would do that to you. He has brown eyes that complement his L Drago Tee, along with his blue and brown jeans. Wears his Advanced Launcher Grip to his side, along with his beylauncher and LDrago.
Beyblade: L Drago Explosion F85LR2F, starts with three dragons on the clear wheel, each armed with teeth, and tails tucked into the face, as well as two horns, sticking out. The metal wheel, is three claws sticking out further then the horns, as well as fire in the middle of the claws. The Track, Fang 85, is three metal fangs, sticking out of the beyblade, preventing any beyblades trying to destabilize the beyblade. LR2F, is R2F in left spin.
Personailty: Rebellous, caring for friends, but is also adamant, ignorant, and is sometimes hyper, getting his friends annoyed. He is also sarcastic.
NameTongue_outyro Xen
Beyblade (made-up or not): Pyro Scorpion
Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina):attack
Beyblade's description:energy ring is light orange with a black face bolt with an orange scorpion on it, metal wheel is dark orange, its bottom pieces 100rf
Character's description: messy brown/blond hair red jacket black pants black and red shoes also beys special move is lava sting
(Apr. 16, 2011  12:31 AM)Caz Wrote: Hey i was looking for my own character but then i noticed b10001 had a moving face picture thingy on the left side, how do you do that? plus iv seen alot of people with moving sigs how do you get them

dude WRONG PLACE
Im just gonna do pretty much myself but with a made up Beyblade.
Name: Raphael
Beyblade: Death Monkey 85R2F
Beyblade Type: Attack
Beyblade Description: The Monkey energy ring is black with little monkey faces all over it. The Death wheel is an Attacking Fusion wheel similar to Vulcan and it is Black aswell. The 85 Track is Black and so is the R2F.
Character Description: He has Blackish-Brownish Hair with Black Skinny Jeans and wears a Red Sweatshirt. He is laid back,mysterious(similar to me and Kai.) He loves animals such as,Monkeys,Wolves and Eagles.(just like me).
Beyblade Special Move: Monkey Death Dance. In this special move the Beyblade goes up in air and attacks up and down from all different angles with a Black Shockwave surrounding it.
Name: Nigel
Beyblade: (Micro Disk System) Cetus [9.S]
Trajectory Cap: Cetus, the alternate Whale constellation (?), shows the aggressive eye like the Facebolt on HWS
Contact Ring: 9.S, or Polymorphic Nonagon-shaped offense component
Weight Disk: Standard no-gimmick
Height Shaft: Medium-Tall
Spinpoint: MT/MS, a matte-textured tip with the very center made of slick metal. A stamina tip.
Body Shell: Spiral Down-Force, no not SPIRAL FORCE, just a spiral shell with a similar DF effect

Character Summary (Rough): The first opponent in the story, a 16 year old Beyblader who recognizes Raibar from a recent Census report of missing persons. He was at once threatening to use his obsessively wannabe spy skills to make Sadi his master for building techniques.
Interesting. I'll give this a shot to probably start a Beyblade fanfiction project.

Name: Soutarou Nakajima
Beyblade (made-up or not): Chain Andromeda RC145SD
Beyblade type: Balance
Beyblade's description: The Clear Wheel Andromeda is shaped like two identical heads of a woman, the hair leading to the next face on the wheel. The edge of the wheel where the hair lies is waved, like hair blowing in the wind. The Fusion Wheel Chain looks as it is named. The wheel looks like it is made of two chains stacked on top of each other, encircling the Bey. This image is characterized by the bumps and ridges that make the chain, making it very uniform all around the Fusion Wheel. The Track used is a RC145, or Reverse Chain 145. Similar to C145, Claw 145, protrusions on the Track extend outward, making the Bey wider on the bottom. It mainly attacks the tracks of the Bey while protecting it's own Track by reversing its spin. This is because the Reverse Chain is a separate part of the Track that spins freely on it's own, spinning in a reverse direction from Chain Andromeda. Of course, in real life, this is practically impossible. It uses a Semi-Defense Bottom. The Facebolt depicts Andromeda, one of the 88 constellations in space.
Character's description: Soutarou Nakajima is a light-green haired young man with feminine features; his look is completely androgynous because of his slim figure and long hair. His pale blue eyes always have a calm look, and they're practically feminine-looking. His attire is a purple slim sleeveless shirt that wraps around his torso, a white denim jacket with attached light-blue orbs on the shoulder, elbows, and back over it. His jeans are very slim, a foggy gray that goes into his brown belted boots. He often wears a tattered dirt-brown cloak for some reason.
Soutarou was said to be blessed by the stars, but cursed by the sea. He was found floating on the shore, where a fisherman took him in with his family. He was found with a Bey in his possession, depicting Andromeda of the 88 constellations. Soutarou is a gentle soul, who often was the target of his rebellious foster sister Nanami's teasings. When the two were old enough to Blade, Soutarou was chosen by Andromeda, who was always defeated by Nanami's Black Kasopi, the Beyblade that depicts "Cassiopia". A few years later, the kind-hearted Soutarou, who was always defeated by Nanami, earned a spot in a city Beyblading Tournament and made it to the finals. As fate would have it, he was pitted against Nanami, who had also become a rising Blader, just as him. Though the two fought furiously in the arena, it was clear who would win. And Soutarou, in the presence of Kasopi and a certain Beyblade in the area, unknowingly unlocked Andromeda's ultimate attack: Chains of Destiny (or Chains of Fate). The attack did not bring an end to the battle, but its reverse spin track ripped open a worm hole, and with Kasopi hammering on it, "severed the chains of destiny." The last words Soutarou heard from Nanami was, "You're not supposed to exist!"

Hm...All I got on Soutarou...but now I have a name for the fic. XD I based the relationship of Andromeda and Cetus off the mythology of the two, who are also one of the 88 Constellations. The certain Beyblade mentioned SHOULD be Gravity Perseus, as Perseus, also one of the 88 Constellations, was Andromeda's husband. The fic i think would be called at this point "Severed Chains". If I do go through with it, I SO spoiled it without even making it. XD

That was old. I did a little more research on Constellations and changed it a bit more. After I learned that Grand Ketos depicted "Cetus", the constellation of the sea monster that was to eat the sacrifice that was Andromeda, I nearly scrapped this entire idea. But I looked more into the Constellations and found that Cassiopia, or "Kasopi" as I call it in this bio, is the mother of Andromeda. The mysterious Beyblade was SUPPOSED to be Gravity Perseus, as explained in the previous paragraph, but changed it to "Cepheus," the husband of Cassiopia and father of Andromeda. The type of Beyblade so far for Black Kasopi (Black is my fanmade "Vulcan"-colored version of the "Dark" wheel) and Burst Cepheus (Burst is my fanmade Metal Wheel, like Chain) is currently unknown.

Major changes in the bio included
A) Removing the second Bey baby Soutarou came with
B) Changing Nanami's Bey
C) Adding Nanami's last dialogue, which will hint something about Soutarou
D) The 2 Constellations related to Andromeda
Name: Jamie
Beyblade: Death Draco TS343 JD
Appearance: Russian, Tan, Emotional, Mostly Happy, Can go Crazy, Loves a good Bey Battle.
Persona: Maniac
Name: Sorin Markov
Persona: Jack of All Traits
Appearance: Wears a Vest always wears shorts. Uses a Laptop when ever he can.

Bey: Demotic Lobster
Special Power: Darkquake
Facebolt: Black Lobster with Lobster in cursive on the bottom.
Performance Tip + Spin Track: BT185 and BT
Type: Balance
Name: Tezzeret Seeker (16)
Persona: Happy
Appearance: Wears a Sweatshirt and Sweat Pants.

Bey: Starburst Lynx
Special Power: Cyber Starblaster (this sends Starburst Lynx down under the ground to send dark purple blasts of star in the skies and down on to the enemy).
Facebolt: A prowling Lynx.
Energy Ring: A blue spiky crystal like top.
Fusion Wheel: Cyber is a Red fusion wheel its both Stamina and Balance type tips.
Spin Track: A dark blue TS563
Performance Tip: SD
Type: Stamina/Balance

Tezzeret Story: This guy is a 16 year old traveler that is a challenge to his rivals Sorin and Jamie who both are tough bladers that want to be on the top like Tezzeret. When battles he attacks then defends then he will do his special move. He wants to evolve Starburst Lynx in to a Universal Sphinx one of the most powerful type beys who has 5 stars in stamina, balance, attack, and defense.
Name: Tezzeret Seeker (17)
Bey:
Special Move: Titanic Novablast (goes up into the sky and creates 6 black holes and opponents bey is sucked in and spit out from uder the ground 90% stadium out or stopped spinning it doesn't get destroyed at all)
Story: This is Tezzeret's 17th birthday his Starblast Lynx evolved and this turned out to be his worst birthday when Jamie goes missing! He and Sorin look for Jamie until they figure out that Jamie has gone evil and created the Nova Corp (a orginazation of dark bladers). Then he verse then Jamie, snaps out of his manaic state but disappears for awhile. Until Trenmy City he verses him his but Nova Pyxis evoled in to a Ruins Pictor. Tezzeret won the battle.
Jamie (Evil)
Bey: Nova Pyxis
Special Move: Nova Spector
Theodore aka Theo
Name: Theo
Persona: Good or Evil (no one knows not even me)
Appearance: Wears a Bat Mask and no one ever saw his face his trademark is a gliding bat on his sweatshirt.
His Story: He was only 6 when his parents murder was commited that day he took responsablty in his own hands when he found his own beyblade in a cave full of bats and found Bermuda Virgo. Through his life he battle and doesn't know whats good or evil. Then the tourtatment at Renjiki City he meets Jamie, Sorin, and Tezzeret they make it to the finals Theo vs Sorin and Jamie vs Tezz. (short for Tezzeret). Tezz and Theo vs but Tezz doesn't win. And there instanly rivals but they travel together now 4 people.
Bey: Bermuda Virgo
Special Move: Bermudan Disappear (sends your bey out of the stadium)
(Nov. 12, 2010  7:29 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: edited

Name: Wolf
Beyblade: Storm Fenrir 100HRF ( In Norse mythology fenrir is a monstrous wolf)
Beyblade type: attack
Beyblade's description: the fenrir clear wheel looks like the wolf clear wheel but it is bigger, heavier ( weighing 3.1 grams), darker, and is spiky, hrf: stands for hole rubber flat (obviously) it has increased stamina but less attack then rf.
Character's description: Wolf is 5'9 and also has a strong build and lightly tanned skin. he has short black hair, brown eyes. he wears a grey short sleeve shirt, messy jeans, and black running shoes. he keeps his beyblade, launcher, grip, and accessories in a grey tool box.

wolf is a quite guy, a lone wolf who keeps to himself but in a beybattle he becomes very aggressive but honourable. this is all that is known about him

(man im not so good with character descriptions)

HRF sounds like it would fall apart if it didn't have any plastic to support it, unless it was extremely thick, in which case it woult act more like WRF than a rubber HF tip. The only way this could work is if it is just a slightly wider(but thinner to make room for rubber) HF coated in rubber.

Kaji, RC145 is plausible IRL if the track has a windup "motor," although windup stuff almost always is kinda fragile, the gimmick would only last two seconds max in battle, so it would be better perhaps as a time-release bottom, and the physics of it may make it a bit...odd, in a good or bad way. Also RC145 would become PC145(powerclaw 14.5 mm) in the case of LLD, MLD, LDD, or Gravity Perseus in left spin, which may actually slow it down.
Just a few thoughts about what might happen if these were real.

My blader/me is just me(light brown skin, short black afro-ish curly hair, 11 yrs old but about 2.3 times as tall as Kenta, if I understand how tall Kenta is) in what I think of as my awesomest clothes: black jeans (ripped in the character's version, not ripped IRL), a brown bladebelt(again, just a normal belt with whatever-I-can-find-for-holding-gear attached IRL), black shirt with awesome white spiral design on it, and black vestlike thing with cool angular white designs on it(notice the color scheme?), and a black Launcher Grip w/ Army Green Beylauncher. I will not publicly disclose my name on this forum.

His/my bey is the one on my avatar and sig, with the special moves Aqua Force Rockslide, Rock Grinder and Downward Aqua Stoneslicer.

Contact Ring: Sandstone, a very jagged-but-round contact ring, pattern resembles a crude sandstone
Weight Disk: Non-Gimmick (basic)
Height Shaft: Medium Height
Main Body: Heavy Conical Wide, Low- bottom of shell is 50% Plastic 50% Metal
Spin Point: Thunder Ball- a ball tip with a flat center area

Character Description:

The main antagonist in the fiction, that is all I will leak out.
(Apr. 21, 2011  11:27 PM)toatanu Wrote: Kaji, RC145 is plausible IRL if the track has a windup "motor," although windup stuff almost always is kinda fragile, the gimmick would only last two seconds max in battle, so it would be better perhaps as a time-release bottom, and the physics of it may make it a bit...odd, in a good or bad way. Also RC145 would become PC145(powerclaw 14.5 mm) in the case of LLD, MLD, LDD, or Gravity Perseus in left spin, which may actually slow it down.
Just a few thoughts about what might happen if these were real.

Just wanted to give it that anime feel to it. Y'know, how the anime defies the laws of physics and overexaggerates how the anime physics work over reality.

Though that is something to consider when I actually start writing this.
My character: Brown hair, Green eyes, Red shirt with a Black Jacket with a Fireblaze Symbol on it and jeans with Skater shoes.

His BeyEeearth Fireblaze 105WD.

His Equipment: Metallic Orange String Launcher, Clear Orange Grip with Flames on it. Eee
bladers name : noah
bey name : immortal dragon 75 XWF (extreme wide flat)
he is super fast and the immortal wheel can change its form so he can win everytime.
you can only beat him when he uses his special move but it is hard to do that
special move : mortal destroying
(Apr. 24, 2011  7:56 PM)basaltkerbecs99 Wrote: bladers name : noah
bey name : immortal dragon 75 XWF (extreme wide flat)
he is super fast and the immortal wheel can change its form so he can win everytime.
you can only beat him when he uses his special move but it is hard to do that
special move : mortal destroying

Overpowered much?

Anyway, here's my character:

Name: Mariko Sasaki
Alignment: Neutral

Beyblade: Burn Corus 125RC (Rubber Core)
Facebolt: A Flaming, Black Crow

Beyblade Description:
-The Burn Wheel is painted Red
-The Corus wheel yellow and resembles Pegasis, but with less wings that are more jagged.
-125 is yellow
-RC is a flat, plastic tip with a rubber core for attack power, but not too much.
-It is a Stamina type

Character Description: Mariko has medium length, brown hair. She has tanned skin and green eyes. She is 4"7. She wears a dark gray hoodie with the "B" Beyblade logo (like the one on Ginga's bey case) and tan colored capris. She has red high top sneakers and a brown belt on her waist that holds her launcher and beyblade. Her grip is orange, with a Black Beypointer, which has 7310 points. She has a red light launcher.

Personality: She is loudmouthed and over confident. When she loses, she gets back up and keeps trying. Her Beyblade has a lot of potential, but she doesn't use it properly. Instead of using a strategy that suits her bey (extending the battle when using Stamina types), she uses whichever she feels like, which ultimately brings her downfall very often. She is a one-man team, recruiting potential bladers, but they never join.

Special Moves:
Flaming Talon Strike- Her Beyblade changes to an attack type movement due to the half-rubber tip. This confuses opponents since they never knew they were battling an attack type. Not perfected.
Name: Kyrasu
Beyblade (made-up): Black PitDemon.
Beyblade type: Balance
Beyblade's description: Black PitDemon is a black and silver beyblade, its metal facebolt depicts a demonic face this is black, the energy ring looks like it has wings on it and is silver, The fusion wheel is a one-of-a-kind, as it looks like a demons face, when it uses its special move the spin track rotates and the fusion wheel becomes spiked, spin track: DW105 DW stands for demonic wing, as these rotate they become fast enough to turn time back for a minute, nobody but the beyblades owner(s) know what happened, when it starts spinning fast if your close enough to it you can here a high-pitched screaming. Performance Tip: S, this makes it spin faster, the fusion wheel, spin track, and performance tip makes it look more like an attack type, so he mostly fights defence type beyblades.
Character's description: Kyrasu does not have the personality as someone who would own a beyblade like Black PitDemon, as he is outgoing, adventurous, trusting, and very helpful. He has trouble making friends because of his low self-esteem, but once he does your friends for life, he believes Violence never solves anything so he tricks and confuses his enemies, at the end of the fight the enemy believes they are friends. the only time he will resort to violence is if you press his buttons too many times. he wears torn jeans (from climbing random carp) a t-shirt, his natural hair color is black with brown streaks, he has various scars from accidentaly cutting himself with his pocket knife.
(note when I did owner(s) I was referencing that the previous owners are still alive)
this is based off of me XD.
(Apr. 02, 2011  2:44 AM)ginga2214 Wrote: wow

who are you wowing
sorry for making such an unoriginal bey but I had to
Name: Gail Bulg
Nationality: Irish
Personality: Snarly with a low patience for anyone who mistreats their bey.
Good/Bad:Good
Bey: Plasmus El Drago 105F. Plasmus being retranslated as plasma, the overheated form of lightning.
Face: Almost the same as ldrago only the dragon is coated in plasma lightning, and it is a metal face.
Beast: Eltanin, Based on the star of Gamma Draconis the brightest star in the Draco constellation. this beast is very similar version of ryu-oh only, as above is coated in plasma and is only one dragon
Attack name: Ryushin raiha, translation Dragon lord Lightning wave. This attack sends a beam from the sky and anything in that beam gets blasted with lightning, the only problem is that the blast is too inaccurate, and the beam too small
Story: When Meteo LDrago was born Gamma Draconis released its power on the discarded remains of lightning ldrago creating the new bey it was then flung to Ireland, Eltanin then dropped to a teen who was trying to defend a boy with a bey that bully's thought was too weak; ashamed of how the boy was treated, he ran up to a hillside to think, and there found Eltanin. with this bey and his indignation fueled he unleashed his anger on the two. Now with this bey and a new goal he will obliterate any and all who mistreat their beyblades
Name: Charlotte Rundine
Nationality: German, American
Personality: Cool and Calm, even during matches.
Lead: Neutral
Beyblade: Ballistic Hydra H:C. Ballistic being the military term of the science of bullet flight. Hydra being the multi-headed snake/dragon and is one of the 88 modern constellations. H:C - Hyper Counter - each time it gets hit it "counters" or hits back by hitting rubber then going to SD mode. Attack Type. 4-D series. Two Modes - Ripper Mode, Combat Mode.
Face: Shows the multiple heads of Hydra.
Description: She is very calm and cool and is never seen panicking at the face of danger. She's not the sore loser type, but when someone is arrogant and narcissitic, she isn't afraid to use girl power. She also uses a Woodland Camo Digital Launcher. She had army training from her father, who never much cared for her unless needed to. Convinced, she follows her brother's path as a blader, but at the same time wanted to convince her father how much she grew. Made the U-Korps and went up the ranks, but never convinced her father otherwise. Finally accepting her father's rejection, she continues her dream as a blader.
Appearance: Uses a military-esque uniform with a ruffle skirt, combat boots, and a beret. She has medium red hair, redish eyes, buxom, and also somewhat tall.
Team: U-Korps - Leader
Signature Moves: Hadron Cannon - Goes in midair and dives down incredibly fast.
Multi-Bullet Ripper - Constantly hits the opposing blade until it is either out or the opposing blade spin is completely depleted.
Character Update

Name: Jackson Katsume
Nationality: American
Personality: Energetic, Friendly, Loyal, and Good humored
Team: GB (Genesis Bladers)

Bey: Lunar Raven (or Corus) AGBD 155 (Armor Gravity Bowl Defense) CS

Name:Leo Harisma
Nationality:American
personality:energetic,brave,kinda lazy,and always calm.easily angered when teased
Bey:Claw Leone CS(claw smash)125RWD(rubber wide defense)(balance type bey)

bey description: (Click to View)
Name: Singa Kuso
Gerder: M
Persona: cold = do not talk
Appearance: jacket outside of the black shirt and long sea blue pants

Bey: galaxy l-pegasus L2W100WHF
Type: attack
L2w= Left Low wing and WHF= wide hole flat
Special Power:darkness star (it when up and come back down as a giant black star and may crash the bey and stadium).
(story)Both he and his rival Zoka Hagane who use midnight drago right spin traveler alone. every time they battle, the place will get a small earthquake. both of them are trying to help people who needed.
Name: Takeo Sasaki

Beyblade: Rising Samurai 85ERF (Eternal Rubber Flat) - Attack Type

Beyblade Description: Beyblade shaped like a Galaxy Wheel but with more rising edges coming out (hence the name Rising), the eternal rubber flat is like eternal sharp only it's rubber and flat Grin

Character apperance: he is tall with spikey bleach red hair with yellow tints on the top of the spikes he wears a dark blue, long jacket and a lighter blue 3 quarter lengths (like ryutaro) and sandles.

Persona: He is a lone wolf who trains on rocky mountaintops and designated islands, his only ambition is to win but he is not a sore winner nor a sore loser, with his raw talent and his "Tough but friendly" battle style makes him a force to be reckoned with!