Create your own Beyblade MFB character!

here is mine
bey type: offensive balance type
Name: mistic leopard145WD
Apearance: dark brown with black leopard patterns
the energy ring is really heavy and coverd with uneven looking claws facing upward creating it to deal damage for taller blades.
the metal wheel is heavy and balanced with leopards tooths on 4 sides of the blade it defends like the earth wheel but deals more damage with the tooths.
special attack:imperial quacke
description, the blade jumps in the air and makes a sonic dive to the floor, the impact is so hard that the stadium turns into a pile of falling stones making the opponent catching the rocks and braking down.
the owner is mutombo guardian of the forbidden forest
Name: Tencko Humma
Bey: Flame Dino/Meteo Dino (Attack type)
Personality: Shy but when bey blading hyper and competitive

On his 13th birthday. he asks for a new bey and he gets one from his brother. When he does he enters a tournement and get's to the finals. then he had to face of against his brother having a close battle and he just lost. But his brother was a world best blader, and smashed his beyblade in the final clash by accident. After the battle him and his brother were doing thair local job for one of the shops. when a big chopper landed near him. a grope of bladers launched there beys at them and Tencho (being defence less) he ran away leaving his brother to fight them. He ran to get their dad but Tencho was cought by one of the bladers. they kidnapped Tencho's brother and knocked Tencho out.

After he was in a house he had never seen before and there where 3 people taking care of him. They turned out to be Tencho's brother's, friend's. they all set of with there bey's to find tencho's bro. But he had no bey because it got smashed. they soon reached a town and they found Tencho's brother. battled with the people, but Tencho did not but then Tencho's brother launched his bey to Tencho and he used it to beat them all with the power of Flame Dino. after the battle was done. the leader of the bladers who kidnaped Tencho's brother, came and battled Tencho one on one, but at the same time he thought Tencho was his brother. Thinking that he was the true owner of Flame Dino (the best bey in the world). he beat Tencho and killed his brother as he was really mean Unhappy

Basicly..............Tencho goes to try and get him back with his bro's bey and that same old thing. upgrades his bey and trains and that Effort?.

AND THATS HIS WHOLE LIFE STORY I TRIED TO MAKE SHORT Rimshot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well that sucks at least its a kinda cool beyblade
(Jan. 14, 2011  6:20 PM)stevebak Wrote: here is mine
bey type: offensive balance type
Name: mistic leopard145WD
Apearance: dark brown with black leopard patterns
the energy ring is really heavy and coverd with uneven looking claws facing upward creating it to deal damage for taller blades.
the metal wheel is heavy and balanced with leopards tooths on 4 sides of the blade it defends like the earth wheel but deals more damage with the tooths.
special attack:imperial quacke
description, the blade jumps in the air and makes a sonic dive to the floor, the impact is so hard that the stadium turns into a pile of falling stones making the opponent catching the rocks and braking down.
the owner is mutombo guardian of the forbidden forest

You have create character...not beyblades.
Name:Tomoki Haragashu
Beyblade (made-up or not):demon unicorn ms145 d/egs
Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina)Confusedtamina
Beyblade's description:demon as 4 wings on it 2 demon 2 angel wings. meteor strike has 4 triangles coming out of the side . demon / eternal gear sharp in demon mode the triangles are out 4 attack potential but in egs mode the claws go over the performance tip and only happens when i use my special move death unicorn strike . the tip is like aquario's tip. egs helps regan lost spin speed
Character's description: blond hair male hair over left eye skin wight high spirits in battle lade back calm out of battle. not much more i guess. because i just made him up
name:axel
bey:Hell Blazer aw(attack wings)rsgs(reverse spin golden spike)
bey type:attack
bey description:hell fusion wheel is so strong it rips beys to pieces until theres nothing left and has hell on it
special move:Blazing Hell strike happens by its tip causing alot of friction till until the bey burst into flames then it flys out of the stadium lands in the center breaking the stadium apart making flames burst through the cracks
character description:male teen phoenix but silver coat and has black hair and grew up in orphanage (doesnt know real parents)is bey hunter till runs into gingka hagani
(Jan. 14, 2011  7:02 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: ^Erm...This sounds a lot like Kai...
My point exactly!! I love Kai he is the best
(Jan. 15, 2011  6:12 PM)DarkGemios6454 Wrote: name:zora
bey:Hell Blazer aw(attack wings)rsgs(reverse spin golden spike)
bey type:attack
bey description:hell fusion wheel is so strong it rips beys to pieces until theres nothing left and has hell on it
special move:Blazing Hell strike happens by its tip causing alot of friction till until the bey burst into flames then it flys out of the stadium lands in the center breaking the stadium apart making flames burst through the cracks
character description:male teen phoenix but silver coat and has black hair and grew up in orphanage (doesnt know real parents)is bey hunter till runs into gingka hagani

what does aw do
(Jan. 16, 2011  12:19 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2011  7:02 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: ^Erm...This sounds a lot like Kai...
My point exactly!! I love Kai he is the best

(Nov. 10, 2010  3:15 AM)momiji manju Wrote: I await recoloured versions of Kai with slightly varying bit beasts, majority of them being dragons.
Momiji called it. But at least it wasn't a dragon.
Just because I currently don't have anything to do.

Name: Tory Sukai

Appearance: Blue denim jeans, sky blue shirt that has his bey's face design imprinted on it, short black hair.

Personality: Tory is an optimist, and usually you can't bring him down. He has many friends, and not many enemies. Anyone who stands near him will feel his positive energy. He is not a pushover either. If somebody were to challenge him, he wouldn't back down.

Beyblade: Sky Jay S125(Sing 125)SF

The face of Tory's beyblade depicts a blue jay whistling, with notes around it. The notes spell the word "Jay". The Jay Clear Wheel closely resembles the Eagle Clear Wheel, except Jay is coloured sky blue, and the wings flow more. It is extremely light, weighing only about 2-3g. The Sky Metal Wheel has 3 wing projections on it. The wings are curved, and are also completely symmetrical. The way the wheel is designed can provide some Upper Attack. Sky is also very light. The Sing 125 Track has holes put in specific places. The purpose of these holes is to make a whistling sound when a bey with this piece is spinning. Anybody that hears it instantly feels serene and peaceful. Their will to fight is usually gone, or at least diminished. Another advantage to the holes is decreased weight, which allows Sky Jay to almost glide around any stadium.

Special Move: Song Bird Dive- The S125 Track activates, soothing the opponent. Then, Sky Jay uses its weightlessness to fly into the air and dive-bomb the opponent while it's fatigued by Sky Jay's song.
Name: Richard Warrant

Beyblade: Gatling Cancer T125 MSF

Beyblade Description:

Gatling Cancer's clear wheel is Dark Ruby, it's track and tip is clear amber. Gatling highly resembles the metal framing of Wolborg MS. Metal Semi-Flat is exactly what it says on the tin, it takes the same size and thickness of Rubber Semi-Flat. MSF's primary function is to include the typical switching patterns that a Semi-Flat would display. Gatling itself is a smash-intensive wheel due to it emulating Wolborg MS autonomously.

Character Description:

In the secondary (non-sequal) fan fiction of Beyblade, Richard Warrant is the father of Eric Warrant. He owned a Beyblade shop for over twenty years. During this job his son Eric was the masterful son in the studies of Beyblading. However; Richard Warrant had gone missing. Leaving Eric alone to take his place. It is unknown if Richard is even alive.
Name: Apollo Hakiresu
Blade: Virgo DF145SD
Type: Stamina
Blade Description: Virgo Metal Wheel and DF145 track with the Semi Defense tip.

Personality/Backstory: Parents died long ago. Lived in an orphanage for most of his life. He is usually happy because he knows that he should enjoy life while he still has it. However, he uses his Happy facade to trick people into thinking he's nice. Most of the time he is using people in order to find his parent's killers. He is neither good or evil because most of the time he is just doing what he needs to in order to get what he wants.

Beyblade's Special Move: Carousel Spin: Causes Virgo to spin extremely fast, increasing its spin time and deflecting other blades with an air barrier.
Leap attack: Virgo jumps into the air and lands on top of the other blade, depleting its spin.

Physical Appearance: Has black, neck length hair which he combs out of his eyes.Is usually wearing a white collared shirt with the first button undone.
beyblade:cyber pegasus:3
looks:red and black short sleved jacket black and blonde hair blue shorts
special move:cyber star burst attck
this is my character
Name: zenith
Beyblade : seroph triangum SFA145XF/TF ( base off constellation triangulum) MAXIMUM SERIS BEYBLADE (LIGHTEST BEYBLADE)
Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina): attack/balance
Beyblade's description: seroph triangum LIGHTEST BEY EVER HAS THE ABILITY TO FLOAT with its SFA( Switch Flying Attacker (if u know trypio beyblade it has the same ability) couldn't add W with SWicth makes it to long) this bey track can swicth from float to fly mode when the tip is switched. THE tip is XF/TF ( XTREME FLAT/ TRI FLAT)
in extreme flat mode it moves really fast can jump/float when reached a high speed or when hit. the track stops this bey from a KNOCK OUT due to the floating stopping
when the tip is changed to TF tri flat the bey starts moving in straight lines in a form of a triangle. CHANGING the tip automatically changes the track to fly mode so now its completely flying/jumping with out high speed movement since the tip is lighter now as it was heavy in XF mode it allows the bey to float/jump more easily. if the tip touches the floor while in TF mode it makes and straight line strike before floating and again ( just if i haven't said the bey moves like any ordinary attack bey in fly mode, moving in circles)
its metal wheel SEROPH is an attack wheel it has 3 areas (like storm) with 4 sharp blades on each metal part
THE TRIANGUM clear wheel has scamatics printed over it mainly triangle.
Character's description: Zenith has grey with black streaked hair, he mainly wheres a black hoodie and wheres brown baggy jeans.

SPECIAL MOVES : SINUS/CONSINES/TANGES: turns the tip into tri flat (without activating fly mode) snipes the oppenet my moving 3 times in the shape of a triangle ( each side is 1 movement) on the last side he crashes into the opponent
( yelling out what name decides on how triangum moves to the oppenet)

MAIN SPECIAL MOVE: TRINUS SNIPE : CHANGES TO FLY MODE AND TRI FLAT
a strange light appears from triangum and shoots on they ground moving in triangles around the bey until the light ends up marking the opponent bey
once marked triangum moves at high speeds on this trail of light on the ground ending up hitting the bey
once the bey is hit more trail lights in the movement of triangles start making the trail light into the air after this light stop around 4 fit above the stadium
triangum starts smashing the opponent bey while trailing these lights
once in the center above the stadium traingum smashes the opponent bey into the center of the stadium

so basically
FACE: 3 TRIANGLES CONNECTED BY TIPS
CLEAR WHEEL: A WHITE WHEEL WHITH GREEN SCHEMATICS AND TRIANGLES
METAL WHEEL: LIGHTEST WHEEL, LOOKS LIKE STORM BUT WITH 4 BLADES ON EACH BIG BLADE
TRACK: SFA145 ( switch floating attacker) makes a LIGHT bey float/jump/fly
switches from float to fly mode
TIP: XF/TF xtreme flat FOR XTREME SPEED and can switch to TRI flat for
makings strong lunges in the movement of a triangle

that is my character and bey'
i hope u understand my ideas and stuff
i hope u like it
lol here is another one, its really cool, a
Name: razen
Beyblade : Shining Quetzalcoatl 80C2S ( constellation is CETUS/HYDRUS) MAXIMUM SERIES BEY (SHORTEST BEY)
Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina): Attack/Stamina
Beyblade's description: Shining Quetzacoatl is the shortest bey ever meaning it can smash beys from under there wheel and attak there track.
80 is the shortest track while 230 is the largest.
its new and improved tip is an upgrade compared to ray unicornos tip CS ( coat sharp)
but now is C2S ( Coat 2 Sharp) it looks like R2F and LF with the same star formation
the coat is made of rubber in the shape of a star with a sharp in the middle
this beys wheel is exactly like the old QUETZALCOATL metal WHEEL EXCEPT now compatible with ENERGY RINGS. it has 2 great smash attack points where it can smash a bey out of the ring
the quetzacoatl energy ring is made of 4 dragon/ flying snake monsters on it
Character's description:Razen is a young boy, freind of Zenith's he has brown hair with green streaks , he also wheres a hoodie but red and wheres black jeans

SPECIAL MOVES: Destroy Bite Throw ( bit like bull uppercut)
Quetzacoatl shines in bright energy then leans forward and moves fast to the opponent bey once near the bey he starts emiting more energy then and moves under the bey to strike them. Quetzacoatl then tilts STRONGLY up to flip the bey into the sky causing a massice explosion on contact

MAIN SPECIAL MOVE: Ancient Aura Fang Strizer
the bey moves into the center and starts gathering energy , this energy then turns into a fine gold wind/aura around the bey, this wind/aura grows bigger in width
then turns into to fangs/blades around the bey
after it turns to fangs the bey move towards the edge of the staduim, the turns side ways in the air and lands on the side of the wheel in the staduim ( like ray gill does when he vs tsubasa) the energy fangs is moving on the side to
the bey then starts moving fast on its side towards the opposing bey
when its about to hit the bey jumps on its side into the air peforming a drill motion a smashing the opponent bey, after a few seconds of drilling a big explosion ocurs.

face: picture of a dragon looking thingy ( search quetzacoatl )
energy ring: 4 dragon/flying snakes chasing
metal wheel: same as the old quetzacoatl metal wheel ( search it )
track: 80 shortest track
tip: C2S : CS ( coat sharp) but the rubber coat in the shape of a star (like R2F AND LF) the sharp still is in the middle

so one of my other characters so yeah
Name:Justin Bieber
Bey: I Wont HIT100 PUBERTY
Type: Balance
Special Attack: Baby Baby Baby ohh!!
Name:Jeff
Bey: Death Oriom UDF85(Ultra Down Force 85) M-RF (1 Side Metal Other Side Rubber)
Type: Attack
Special Attack: Knife Charge X
Blader Description: From A Town Called Sal Laco A Boy That Is 10 Years Old and Wants To Be A Blade When He Was 4.
Bey Description: This Bey Was One Of The Lengendary Blade From His Town.
lol at the beiber one
UDF ???? how is it any difference
lol my beys track the SFA is probably the OMEGA DOWN FORCE
it makes it fly
but still yours is still pretty cool
take a look at mine
M-RF IS preety cool to
id like to see it in real life
ill try to make one with my friend ( he makes like illegal ish stuff like wide xtreme flat or xtreme wide defense ( a wide defense with a free spinning xtreme flat) and other stuff
Character: Polo Blazingero
Bey: Inferno Blazer W105RF
Special Attack: Blazing Inferno Overdrive
Bey Appearance: Blazer wheel is orange see-through and has a chain of flames. Inferno is like blazer but bigger and not orange....
Character Description: Black hair,wears a Red jacket with his Blazer's symbol on it and black jeans and Red sneakers.
(Jan. 25, 2011  8:36 AM)xXTheKetosesXx Wrote: Name:Justin Bieber
Bey: I Wont HIT100 PUBERTY
Type: Balance
Special Attack: Baby Baby Baby ohh!!

Heres mine then
Name: Miley Cyrus
Bey: Im Bad AT100 SINGING
Special Attack: Super-Bad Sing Blast
Name John Jackson
Bey Comet Pegasus 85 RF
Type Attack
Bey Desc. Blue Pegasus ring. Comet wheel has two circles on either side of the metal wheel with a tail following each.85 is the lowest spintrack ( which you already know) rubber flat is an aggresive attack tip ( again you already Know)
special moves comet blast Pegasus glows white increasing his attack power allowing him to send the opponett flying.
character bio A ten year old boy has lived on the streets his whole life is an extremly good blader because he has dealt with robbers and other shadey characters. He is looking for someone who has true power to battle.
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:14 AM)EarthEagle2813 Wrote: .85 is the lowest spintrack ( which you already know)
if u read mine
i made 80 the lowest track
no one aloud to go lower
as i made it the maximum series bey ( being the lowest)
no one aloud to copy
so yours isnt the lowest track actully
Name - X
Age-13
Beyblade -
Plasma Dragonoid 90 CSF/SWD [Attack Type/Stamina Type][By Changing Tip]
Special Move -
Dragonoid Ultimate Destruction, Sigma Blast , Dragon Unleashed
Character Personality -
From a good house, He is very good in studies but he likes beyblades more. Personality is like Kai/Kyouya But He doesn't goes to the bad ones to increase his power and keeps looking for new opponents.
Might as well do this, nothing better to do at the moment.

Name: Bunkatsu Hōhō
Beyblade: Midnight Gemios CH120MSD
Beyblade type: Balance
Beyblade's description:
The bey is equipped with a black, metal face that has the gemios pattern engraved on it, the lines of the pattern silver.
The gemios ring has a deep purple/violet like color, and the flames a matted silver.
Midnight basically has the same appearance as Hasbro's midnight wheel, though darker shade of silver on the metal.
The change 120 track is the same color as the gemios wheel, but is the same as the normal track.
MSD is metal semi defense, which is like metal spike, but wider, like semi defense. the area above it is a pearly white.
Special move: Double Magnum Assault ( An attack performed at launch that when preformed correctly, creates a double image of the bey that hits the opposition while the other does the same from the opposite side.)

Character's description: Bunkatsu Hōhō is an average guy in his late teens, dressed in the most casual clothes you'll see, he's not much of anything to look at, but a great person to be around...usually. he has messy, slightly shaggy hair, and has basically no facial hair whatsoever.

Though he was always pretty friendly, when it came to competition, every loss took a toll on his psyche, making him feel like he had to win more. he began getting very aggressive when he played games with others, eventually to the point where only he enjoyed it. it also began making his friends not like him as much, since he seemed kind of two faced, only being kind to them out of competitive situations.

not much else I can think of...
name: Zeke
bio: Zeke is ryugas long lost brother ran away when he got his first beyblade
beyblade: ledgendary aries 85 wf
description: black army jacket over a red t-shirt with the ledgendary aries symbol on it symbol looks like this[Image: aries.jpg] with black and red pants and blue shoes
Name:Blader Ibz
Name of beyblade: Cyber Leopardis105RF (Leo)
Special move(s):Cyclone Fury Blast, Shooting Star Attack, Illusional Boom
Type:Balance Type
Description:upper mode bey with extremely strong attacks very long lasting stamina and unstoppable defense.once this bey has found its target there's no stopping it!!!!!!!!!!!!