Create your own Beyblade MFB character!

Hooray! More people! I love bringing back dead threads!
Name: Daniel Spinner

Universe: MFB

Beyblade: Libra CH145MB (

Special Move: "Outer Wall Burst!"

Birthday: 9/18/2000

Hobbies:writing, drawing, Blading

height: 5 ft, 9 in

Weight: 123 lb's

Team: SkyBlasters (America)

Ocupation: part-time waiter at Bull Burger (It became a chain and Benkei became a wealthy CEO)

Family: Clara and Nathan Spinner (parents), Nancy Spinner (sister).
7 days later, I shall reply to this!

Name: Tabu

Beyblade: Thermal Capricorn Ed145FS

Special move: I'm Tabu

Birthday: 1 - 4 - 1996

Team: N/A

Family: N/A

(Aug. 02, 2015  5:12 AM)AWhiteHatHacker Wrote: Hooray! More people! I love bringing back dead threads!

I wish you were still around....
Bruno Kowalski-Tategami
Final age:17
Friends: Kuren Hagane, Tyson Granger, Sho Tenma, Brooklyn, Jin Ryu, Gyron Tategami, Cody Hanawa (Formerly;Bruno faked), Shokku Yumiya
Enemies: everyone else
-----------------------------------—-----------------
Bey: Speed Demon L-Drago RT
Type: Speed
Face: Depicts a fire breathing dragon
Spirit Wheel: L-Drago
A 18 bladed wheel 6 are rubber to take in the opponents power and turn it into its own
Battle Wheel: Speed
A 12 bladed wheel for extra attack power + allows nothing but smooth speeding attacks
Core: Demon
A double demon headed core inside are 2 weights which are slanted to keep the bey in a non wobbling eternally charging style during battle + in the center of the weights there are ball bearings to keep the bey spinning longer than a normal speed type who lose stamina fast
Play Tip: Retaliate
A play tip that normally stands on a needle but when attacked the play tips 6 blades hit the ground it rebounds to send the opponents power right back at them along with its own power
(This is a special look at a comic character enjoy!!)
I'm using the original template here people, please bear with me. I'll add more to it later.
Name: Peter Potter
Beyblade: Toothless Creeper W145MS
Beyblade type: Shogun Steel Balance Type
Beyblade's description: Creeper's face bolt has an eight by seven square with two two-by-two squares for eyes and a four by two rectangle attached to a two by one rectangle and two one by one squares attached to the four by two. In actuality, the two by one is attached to the four by two, not the other way 'round. Its Warrior wheel is called Creeper and is varying shades of green in a pixel-like fashion and is very weird looking. The Warrior Wheel actually looks like a square sometimes. Well, it at least has a square-like shape in it. The Element wheel is called Toothless, and is a velvety black. It's almost the color of the night sky. W145 ... well, we should all know what that spin track looks like. The MS performance tip is extremely rare in beys like this, and it often needs cleaning. Still, it is a very useful stamina tip, but it does hinder stamina balance and attack, despite being good for stamina types.
Character's description: Peter is a Dark-blonde haired teenager that wears blue jeans, a green tee shirt that has a certain golden symbol on it and black glasses. He either wears combat boots or average sneakers, and always has his blading gear on him. He tends to have a tendency to play with his opponent during a battle, and even goes so far as to insult them, trying to push them to their furthest. When he's decided that playtime's over, he goes in for a decisive victory, preferring to crush his opponents before they can get a chance to regain their strength. Only one person has managed to push him to his full strength: Adamu Kurogane. Peter won, but he is still troubled at the fact that someone other than one of the legendary bladers managed to push him to his limit. To this day he chases Adamu, wanting to find out how he managed to do that. Oh, and whatever you do, if you encounter him, and he challenges you to a duel, don't anger him. He'll just crush you way faster than usual.
Name: hancock man
Beyblade : torch gemios m145 ms
Beyblade type : ultimate type like sol blaze
Beyblade's description: it jumps
Character's description:he's big, he's fat, and he's coming to a town near you
special move: scrape yo ( it jumps in to the air and scrapes out of the stadium)
family: his parents are dead because they lived before the revolutionary war
clothes: he wears an unbuttoned shirt and khakis, he has multiple bellybags around his big belly. he has hair that looks like a water balloon and he drew with black marker all over his khakis
(Dec. 25, 2015  11:55 PM)Peter_Potter Wrote: I'm using the original template here people, please bear with me. I'll add more to it later.
Beyblade's description: Creeper's face bolt has an eight by seven square with two two-by-two squares for eyes and a four by two rectangle attached to a two by one rectangle and two one by one squares attached to the four by two. In actuality, the two by one is attached to the four by two, not the other way 'round. Its Warrior wheel is called Creeper and is varying shades of green in a pixel-like fashion and is very weird looking. The Warrior Wheel actually looks like a square sometimes. Well, it at least has a square-like shape in it. The Element wheel is called Toothless, and is a velvety black. It's almost the color of the night sky. W145 ... well, we should all know what that spin track looks like. The MS performance tip is extremely rare in beys like this, and it often needs cleaning. Still, it is a very useful stamina tip, but it does hinder stamina balance and attack, despite being good for stamina types.
Character's description: Peter is a Dark-blonde haired teenager that wears blue jeans, a green tee shirt that has a certain golden symbol on it and black glasses. He either wears combat boots or average sneakers, and always has his blading gear on him. He tends to have a tendency to play with his opponent during a battle, and even goes so far as to insult them, trying to push them to their furthest. When he's decided that playtime's over, he goes in for a decisive victory, preferring to crush his opponents before they can get a chance to regain their strength. Only one person has managed to push him to his full strength: Adamu Kurogane. Peter won, but he is still troubled at the fact that someone other than one of the legendary bladers managed to push him to his limit. To this day he chases Adamu, wanting to find out how he managed to do that. Oh, and whatever you do, if you encounter him, and he challenges you to a duel, don't anger him. He'll just crush you way faster than usual.

You guys remember him, yes? Well, I'm adding a little more detail to him. Most specifically, what he carries around in terms of gear.
Launcher: Green and black string launcher that is fully customizable and can be used in the cyclone stadium.
Other Gear: He has a sleeping bag, other gear to take of himself with, and a parts case. In this case, he only has different spin tracks and performance tips. I know, I said that his bey has W145 and MS, but that is merely the combination that he uses the most often. He also has ... other spin tracks and performance tips. Too many for anyone but him to count.
Height: 5' 11"
Eye color: Blue-gray

That's everything that is known about him for now. I'll tell you more later. Jaa Ne!
Might as well try this out with my Metal Rubber idea
(What a long post Tongue_out)
(Dec. 26, 2015  9:47 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote: Might as well try this out with my Metal Rubber idea
(What a long post Tongue_out)

Dude, while this post was very long, I found it quite interesting, as well as very, very easy to understand, unlike my own thing. I don't have a legend beast for my bey right now, so if you or someone else out there could help, I would greatly appreciate that. Jaa Ne!
Thanks Peter, I had drawn Shadow Chamaeleon so I could reference what it looked like, as for Kyoji....I can thank you for him because of the format. Also I'd be glad to help Tongue_out As for now Taa
Name:Luna

Beyblade (made-up or not):Xernes

Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina):

Beyblade's description:the spin tip is purple,and the the layer next to the core is yellow the rest is black, when Xernes goes into Celestia Form all that black turns white,yellow turns pink,purple turns green.

Character's description:Luna has white hair like Lilly's off of Alpha and Omega she has lavender eyes and she ware's. A black qoucker around her neck, she has a long slevee jacket with a hood show her shoulder blades the color is dark blue and black ends, a short black skirt long black leggings that go to her thighs, and shoe's from volclaid miku miku's shoes
(Dec. 29, 2015  2:52 PM)Ami Wrote: Name:Luna

Beyblade's description:the spin tip is purple,and the the layer next to the core is yellow the rest is black, when Xernes goes into Celestia Form all that black turns white,yellow turns pink,purple turns green.

Character's description:Luna has white hair like Lilly's off of Alpha and Omega she has lavender eyes and she ware's. A black qoucker around her neck, she has a long slevee jacket with a hood show her shoulder blades the color is dark blue and black ends, a short black skirt long black leggings that go to her thighs, and shoe's from volclaid miku miku's shoes
Not to be rude but for the Beyblades description all you put is the colors, not the shape or bit beasts or anything other than colors really. Also you didn't write the beys type.
(Dec. 26, 2015  12:57 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: Name: hancock man
Beyblade's description: it jumps into chimneys
special move: scrape yo ( it jumps in to the air and scrapes out of the stadium)
clothes: he wears an unbuttoned shirt and khakis, he has multiple bellybags around his big belly. he has hair that looks like a water balloon and he drew with black marker all over his khakis

Sounds like Santa
Finally got an OC for my custom beyblade:

[Image: a4xx1k.jpg]
Centurion Cherian AG150GBD - It is a Fire/Volcano element balance type, I think I showed this many times but I improved on details but still hard to see. It's a pretty strong uncustomized stamina beyblade though and synchroming with Biso chrome wheel makes it super strong at Stamina or Defense.
(32.8g) Cherian the chrome wheel is rounder than Saramanda and slightly heavier. It's supposed to be good at stamina, have some defense and barrage attacks. It has decent balance like Girago or Genbull.
(5.8g) Centurion crystal wheel is a rounded Samurai wheel and is a little heavier, the details are engraved in different places.
(7.7g) AG150 is Armour Gravity 150, which is an Armour track with a small metal ring for weight and defense, but it weighs about 7-8 grams so it's still a fair track, and not too heavy, it's actually a nice heavy compact track and is decent for attack in casual play and great for stamina, and only okay defense as it doesn't absorb.
(1.8g) The tip GBD is Gravity Ball Defense, a Wide Defense type which is slightly rounder with Two Gravity Balls inside it for weight and centrifugal force, while it doesn't work it's a nice gimmick I can see Takara Tomy use. It's the same performance is WD when I play it though.

Now the owner, his name is Kemuri Fanesu, he is a protagonist of the continuation of Zero G who sometimes fights alongside Zero, or sometimes by himself or with his synchrome partner. His personality is usually confident, sometimes overly, has a fairly calm attitude sometimes and also has fun. He is a major fire/volcano Blader and is highly skilled and powerful, enough to beat Shinobu and give Sakyo some stiff competition currently. He likes to help other Beybladers out, particularly Ren Kurenai who he later befriends, and become best friends with. His main goal is mainly to help out a friend he has in hospital and is what sometimes motivates him to win his matches.
His appearance should be based on the picture I post below, but his hair colour is strawberry blonde (slightly more orange) and brown lines. He wears a hoodie with light grey sleeves and orange fiery details on it, the torso part of the jacket is black with a red "V" shape across, the bottom rim is dark grey. His bag he wears across his shoulders is dark red, and his trousers are dark blue and he wears white trainers with black stripes.
(Dec. 29, 2015  3:14 PM)Jetsnake1 Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2015  2:52 PM)Ami Wrote: Name:Luna

Not to be rude but for the Beyblades description all you put is the colors, not the shape or bit beasts or anything other than colors really. Also you didn't write the beys type.

I'm sorry to say, but I have to agree with Jet on this one. You literally put nothing in terms of extra information that might bbe useful as to figuring out how she battles. You didn't even say anything about Luna's personality. I am a cruel critic, and everything needs to be just so when I'm writing. I don't want to be too unbalanced and focused on the whole look pretty stuff. Anyways, Jaa Ne!

(Dec. 26, 2015  7:00 PM)Peter_Potter Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2015  11:55 PM)Peter_Potter Wrote: I'm using the original template here people, please bear with me. I'll add more to it later.

You guys remember him, yes? Well, I'm adding a little more detail to him. Most specifically, what he carries around in terms of gear.
Launcher: Green and black string launcher that is fully customizable and can be used in the cyclone stadium.
Other Gear: He has a sleeping bag, other gear to take of himself with, and a parts case. In this case, he only has different spin tracks and performance tips. I know, I said that his bey has W145 and MS, but that is merely the combination that he uses the most often. He also has ... other spin tracks and performance tips. Too many for anyone but him to count.
Height: 5' 11"
Eye color: Blue-gray

That's everything that is known about him for now. I'll tell you more later. Jaa Ne!

'Kay, I'm back, and now I'm going to tell you about his partner in crime and their beyblade ... or I would, if I had more than the bey to tell about. You see, I have to work on the character for a little while. I don't even have a name, and I usually build my characters around the name. If someone would give me some ideas please, that would be extremely kind of y'all. Please, don't let Peter here go uncompleted.
(Dec. 31, 2015  11:05 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2015  12:57 AM)raiyanblader Wrote: Name: hancock man
Beyblade's description: it jumps into chimneys

Sounds like Santa

hah i'm funny
Here's ours..
Name:-Dainel
Beyblade:-Storm Kerbez D145CDS
Character Appearance:-A fair Japanese boy who wears green t-shirt and white jeans,with a blue cap and a locket with his Bey stuck on it.
Beyblade description:-Storm Kerbez is a balance type Bey and is very much aggressive. The Defense 145 track has a good balance with a CoatingDefenseSharp tip for both attack and stamina.
---------------------
That's it.
Name: Phoenix Wright
Beyblade (made-up or not): Flash Kerbecs II 95BSB
Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina): Balance
Beyblade's description: A beyblade that "judges" other people. Has a 95 Track. Blade Semi Ball tip that gives off very good defense and stamina. Flash which is a carp awesome metal wheel.
Character's description:a North American man , that is an attorney, that fights other attorneys through beyblade. He's strong as carp.
(Oct. 31, 2015  1:53 AM)Meta madness Wrote: 7 days later, I shall reply to this!

Name: Tabu

Beyblade: Thermal Capricorn Ed145FS

Special move: I'm Tabu

Birthday: 1 - 4 - 1996

Team: N/A

Family: N/A

(Aug. 02, 2015  5:12 AM)AWhiteHatHacker Wrote: Hooray! More people! I love bringing back dead threads!

I wish you were still around....

and... then u got banned, m8.
Name: Rasha Boden
Beyblade (made-up or not): Killer Leone DF145SD
Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina): Balance
Beyblade's description: The beast is that of a mangled lion. Similar to Kyoya's but less regal looking and more like it looks as if it's been through the wars, with a mangled mane and scars all over it, most noticable one is the 'x' shaped scar on it's left eye, the facebolt reflecting this. It's special move is "Severe Roar Shock". The beyblade surrounds itself in a spinning shockwave. The upgraded version of this is called "Roar Blast Devestation". While using Severe Roar Shock, Killer Leone charges in acircle, similar to DoomFireDrago's "Dragon Destruction Thundurous Slash" from the Beywheelz series.
Character's description: Rasha is a moderatly tall african american male from a small town in america. One of his strongest aspects is his above average brute force. He enters the world tournament in hopes of making his name known and putting his small town on the map.
Not exactly sure where to post this but this is a larger version (smaller version on sig) of my Photoshop piece of my Zero G OC Kemuri Fanesu's beyblade Centurion Cherian AG150GBD unleashing it's special move, Burning Revolution against Whiger, while Goreim was also there as it battled and lost before Whiger did during the fight.

The fight is Cherian vs Whiger and Goreim.

[Image: 11t4dwm.jpg]
Name: Chris Greene
Bey: Burn Pegasus
Type(s): Attack
SM(s): Burning Metal Blaze Wing Sky Strike Down Blast/ Burning Wing Smash

Name: Ethan Phillips
Bey: Earth Phant
Bit-Beast/Spirit: Elephant
Type(s): Defense
SM(s): Elephant Tusk Charge Attack/ Charging Elephant Earthquake Strike/ Elephant Hold
Name: Kinan (A word of no meaning at all)

Beyblade (made-up or not): Triassic Trihorn I145

Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina): Defense

Beyblade's description: First of all, Trihorn resembles no star constellation, honestly (who cares). Its metal face shows the head of none other than a Triceratops.
Trihorn's energy ring is brown with yellow blocks across the contour. Its Fusion Wheel is formed, so that classic arrows circulate around the bey in pairs, aiming towards the way that the bey spins. On top of that, the fusion wheel wields magnets on it, which has its role together with the small inductor (the I on his spin track's name). With those two combined, the bey can create massive effects of magnetic powers with the purpose of disrupting the opponent bey's balance, thus with many other possibilities; and when speeding up, create electricity.

Character's description: He's a very optimistic guy. He doesn't like hating people or even have grudges against anyone, but would love to enjoy the company of anyone. Even when facing a true enemy, he's the one who's all like "Hey, we can end all this and get along each other, guys"; although, when pushed to a corner, he transforms into a serious blader with no remorse or compassion.
(Dec. 26, 2015  12:57 AM)Raiyanblader Wrote: Name: hancock man
Beyblade's description: it jumps
Lemme try again! Tongue_out

Name: Handcock ( XD )
Ancestry: He's Hancock man's great great great grandson
Beyblade: Unicorn Armed Quake
Beyblade Type: Same as torch, Ultimate Type
Beyblade Description: It too Yama Guchi 4 anyone to see ( including Handcock)
Character Description: He's a skinny stick who goes around asking for lunch money and gets beat up at Valt's school. Once got stuck in storage room at mall and Nika had to help him out. Wears somehow white overalls ( they were gray but something happened to them...) that are drawn on by Ker and Beus, doesn't wears shoes ( only purple socks), and he wears gloves to "protect him from malaria''.

And in responce to MegaLdrago24, HAH!!! I see what you did there Grin I only wrote it jumps XD
Name: Blake Warson
Beyblade: Emperor Kaal
Bey Spirit: Indian warrior dressed in (brown and gold designed) armour, Indian warrior helmet,dhoti like pants,Nagra boots and wrist armour...black skin,face covered with a light golden cloth...blue burning eyes and posses a Indian mace called Destructor Supreme.
TypeConfusedemi-Defence
Bey appearance: this system would be totally different, first layer blue spirit bolt-Emperor,sec layer gold battle wheel-Kaal.2/4 part plane 2/4 part irregular,3rd layer blue rotation base short height disk metal and 4th layer blue spin tip semi flat.
Character : Blake is a mysterious boy, annoyed by the cruel training of his father ,dramatically abandoning his father.He met Kaal in his dreams,later got him from a mysterious excavation. Wears a fade denims shirt,black jeans and leather boots.
Special move: Apocalypse