Create your own Beyblade MFB character!

Here is mine
Custom forbidden strike
Type balance
parts tip same,center El drag
Tip,metal ball tip
???
(Oct. 31, 2015  1:53 AM)Meta madness Wrote: 7 days later, I shall reply to this!

Name: Tabu

Beyblade: Thermal Capricorn Ed145FS

Special move: I'm Tabu

Birthday: 1 - 4 - 1996

Team: N/A

Family: N/A

(Aug. 02, 2015  5:12 AM)AWhiteHatHacker Wrote: Hooray! More people! I love bringing back dead threads!

I wish you were still around....

(Jan. 26, 2016  1:25 PM)mudorios Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2015  1:53 AM)Meta madness Wrote: 7 days later, I shall reply to this!

Name: Tabu

Beyblade: Thermal Capricorn Ed145FS

Special move: I'm Tabu

Birthday: 1 - 4 - 1996

Team: N/A

Family: N/A

I wish you were still around....

and... then u got banned, m8.

Was never banned my dude.
Part of me feels like I'll be made fun of or hated on for posting my character here, but I was prompted to do so by a friend so I might as well give it a try. Do any of you people rp? I could use something MFB related. Anyway, here's the character!

Name: Fuyo
Beyblade (made-up or not): Lunar Actias (it's a play on the Latin name for luna moth since Fuyo is an insect enthusiast in her spare time!)
Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina): Balance
Beyblade's description: With a lime green energy ring and a face bolt depicting a styalized moth, the bey itself is a dainty little thing that focuses more on self preservation than attack power.
Character's description: Fuyo is a diminutive, flashy blader who often performs musically at venues that double as stadiums. In these matches, the winner is able to face her. I'm still working out the dynamics of it, heh..

Character's description:
(Nov. 20, 2017  10:03 PM)KieraFaye Wrote: Part of me feels like I'll be made fun of or hated on for posting my character here, but I was prompted to do so by a friend so I might as well give it a try. Do any of you people rp? I could use something MFB related. Anyway, here's the character!

Beyblade (made-up or not): Lunar Actias (it's a play on the Latin name for luna moth since Fuyo is an insect enthusiast in her spare time!)
Beyblade's description: With a lime green energy ring and a face bolt depicting a styalized moth, the bey itself is a dainty little thing that focuses more on self preservation than attack power.
Character's description: Fuyo is a diminutive, flashy blader who often performs musically at venues that double as stadiums. In these matches, the winner is able to face her. I'm still working out the dynamics of it, heh..

Character's description:

She sounds like a very cool character! And, no one will bully you about your characters, here, that is not tolerated. So, feel free to share your creativity with us!
Blader: hidari tsuindaragon
Bey: dual fafnir tr145rb (stamina)
Dual is a circular metal wheel with two large rubber spikes on each side. It leftspins so it can spin steal.
The fafnir clear wheel is made entirely out of rubber for weight and spin stealing on an angled launch.
Tr145 is a spin track with three wheels for lad
Rs is a rubber sharp
BeyBlade: Stealthed Howler
Type (attack, defense, stamina, balance) : stamina
Beyblade description and characteristics: With the spirit of a wolf it has the ability to take on any foe with or without help rather being alone it seeks to strengthen itself and its abilities of dark and light choosing the path of a warrior

With a wolf prowling bit chip the wolf is black the rest is white to show spirit a wind like shadow attack ring in a green and indigo swirling motion to determine its attribute and ability to turn into a shadow a black and aqua green weight disk with wolf heads in a mid biting motion for great design and it spins left the same detection the heads face a green spin track in a tornado formation and indigo tip designed for the energy it needs

Character: Gratech Kigto

Character description and characteristics: looking for the lost Indian chief of Zakozia he must face tough times trying g to save lives only to find out his beyblade choose him for his spirit and soon finds the chief later on he is chosen to be the next chief and denies it because he wanted to start a new chapter in his life

Skin: tanish but white tone
Hair: green with black tips
Upper body: Indian vest designed with wolf spirit
Lower body: Indian tribal pants
Accessories: wolf tooth necklace bandage sort of wrapping around his arm for design
Shoes: sandals

(Nov. 20, 2017  10:05 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2017  10:03 PM)KieraFaye Wrote: Part of me feels like I'll be made fun of or hated on for posting my character here, but I was prompted to do so by a friend so I might as well give it a try. Do any of you people rp? I could use something MFB related. Anyway, here's the character!

Character's description:

Look it sounds great and anyone who makes fun of it has no write we are all equal and so are our beyblade creations by the way I could are you character sort of with black blonde or red hair with like a music conductor suit in red or black and shade and probably carrying a music note necklace if you like the thought that's great this is just how I visualize this character no disrespect
Name: Tsuku Wren (pronounced Suku Ren)
Beyblade: Rebirth Wyvern B : D
Face bolt: Wyvern II displays a dragon almost bird like is appearance. Black with Gold tattoo
Energy Ring: Wyvern II displays two bird like dragons biting eachothers tail. Translucent Black with gold outline on the dragons.
Fusion Wheel: Rebirth is a stamina type fusion wheel with a plastic core like phantom. The metal part of the fusion wheel is smooth with two small hills to deflect attackers. Black painted metal with solid gold plastic core.
Driver: bearing drive first found on Phantom Orion and it a WD like tip on a bearing.

The pre evolution is Infinity Wyvern 145 AS
Face Bolt: Wyvern depicts a bird like dragon. Black with white tattoo
Energy Ring: Wyvern depicts a bird like dragon and a gust of wind. Is slightly off balance. Translucent black.
Fusion Wheel: Infinity first found on Infinity Libra. Black with white details.
Spin track: 145 first found on Rock Leone(?). Common stamina spin track.
Performance Tip: AS is a sharp with a free spining WD like disk around it for stamina when tipping.
my character is;
James Age:14
Bey: Maxinum Eclipse type: stamina
Special attack: Maxinum burst
Undying wildfire B:D
Type: stamina
The face bolt shows a flame with a jack-o-lantern face
Undying:
The metal wheel: undying, features a gimmick. If it is hit in a certain place, small plastic fire shaped projectiles fall into the arena. The rest is shaped like a thinner basalt. Because of its light weight it has no competitive use at all. The clear wheel however...
Wildfire:
This clear wheel is shaped like the Kreis satan layer, and is the heaviest clear wheel in existence.
B:D
The bearing driver

Trap twisterUM145S
Type: defence
The face bolt shows a small genie, like one you'd see in a cartoon with a big head and a small body.
Trap:
This metal wheel is a lighter, more unbalanced basalt. It has no competitive use what so ever
Twister:
Twister is an entirely circular clear wheel with a lot of OWD. Therefore, it is decent for stamina, but is quite light.
UM145
An upgrade of M145, Ultra Move 145 has three modes, both sides and middle. It is fun to use, but not competitive at all
S
Sharp
heres mine

Name: Eraba Ramashita (japanese)

Beyblade: (made up) Spark Taurus
beyblade type: Defence
Beyblade description: Left spinning. Face Bolt shows a charging black bull. Dark Purple Clear Ring with lightning arching from the centre. Metal rim: a hard black metal wheel with jagged spikes (that do incredible smash attack) going all the way around, at equal distribution there are three rubber pieces that move the metal around(kinda like Diablo nemesis), which in turn spins the beyblade. Core: Much like the rim of twisted tempo, only instead of it being completely round it has spikes that stick out.  (metal rim and core are interchangeable)
Attack mode: metal rim is on top, whenever another bey hits it, much like L Drago destroy it absorbs energy to keep spinning
Interchangeable mode: The metal rim is on the bottom causing it to spin every time it is hit, which in turn cuts the opponent greatly.
The spin track is white and can change from short to tall to very tall
the performance tip is like variaries but it changes automatically when the metal rim turns(upside down) turns

Character Description: This is a 14 year old with blue hair with white highlights thats really curly, orange eyes that seem to burn when he's angry, or extremely excited. wearing a red hoodie (hood down) (open) over a orange t-shirt,  wears white jeans. He is 5ft 15inch
Also he likes chocolate... ALOT just like me Smile
Name: Jeff
Bey: Storm Apollo
Bey Stats: Storm Apollo D145 Semi Flat tip attack type
Bey Colors: yellow orange black and red
Blader personality: tries to be funny by telling very bad jokes. Wears blue jeans and a green sweat jacket he got from his father when he was young overall a pretty cool guy who’s always motivating people to be happy
https://julia-podolskaya.deviantart.com/...-719341186 it she

Name: Julia Podolskaya

Alias: Yulia-senpai (by Kenta)

Pronunciation: Yoo-lee-ah Poh-dols-kah-yah

Name Meaning: Youthful

Birthday: April 7th

Metal Fusion: 15

Metal Masters: 16

Metal Fury: 17

Nationality: Russian

Appearance:

Hair color: Blonde

Hair style: Julia has straight long hair that goes all the way down to her hips. An additional black hair band keeps her side parting in place.

Eye color: Heterochromia: Her right eye is green, the left one blue

Height: 1,68m / 5’6’’

Weight: 57kg / 130lbs

Clothing style: Julia has a black top under a pink jacket. Has on the sleeves a gold edging. On her neck she wore a black necklace with a red crystal. Wears shorts of the same color as the top. Stockings with this ... on the left leg stocking above the knee, on the right below. Black boots.

Beyblade Information:

Beyblade: Divine Cassiopeia MF90S

Type: Balance (Stamina - Defense)

Movement: Cassiopeia’s specialties are flash attacks

Special moves: Genesis Wind (A power boost for Cassiopeia that also makes it shine)

Sword Dance (The spirit Cassiopeia summons several swords that descend from the sky and hit the opponent’s Bey)

Relationships:

Family: Lena Podolskaya (mother/divorced), Seiji Yamamoto (father/divorced), Sebastian Podolsky. (brother)

Important friends:

Kenta Yumiya: Julia’s first and best friend in Japan. He looks up to Julia for her mature and responsible behavior. On the other hand, Julia admires his determination when it comes to training.

Mei Mei: Mei Mei’s jolly and straight forward personality adds up to Julia’s calm and decent manners. When together, the two of them enjoy sharing their thoughts on subjects such as the value of female Bladers in important tournaments. Mei Mei also helps Julia to keep track of Ryuga.

Hyoma: Julia encounters him in Coma village while searching for Ryuga. Even before admitting their goals, Hyoma and Julia get along very well due to their reasonable and justice seeking minds.

Emy Rose: Emy is Julia’s other best friend.
Kilian(by :iconaimatiros: )
Enemies: Daidoji, Nemesis, Rago

Love Interest: Ryuga

Perpetual Shipping (Name origin: Julia’s persistence and Ryuga’s constellation Draco on the night sky)

Julia’s and Ryuga’s relationship starts off very one-sided at first. As a strongly optimistic person, Julia has trouble understanding the origin of the dark power that Ryuga holds. This evokes the curiosity about his personality in her and thus, it becomes Julia’s goal to comprehend Ryuga’s thinking. Several tries of convincing him to open up to Julia failed as he had no trouble completely ignoring her approaches. However, Julia’s resoluteness kept her following Ryuga’s traces even to his hideout. Ryuga, on the other hand, first appreciated her company when he realized that she did not care about his strength like all the others did, but solely about his character. Traveling together for quite some time and simply experiencing each other’s ways to cope with challenges made them grow closer to each other, although Julia’s ways of interacting with the still quiet Ryuga barely changed. It was only when Julia realized her true feelings for Ryuga which developed after finally being able to see the mere human in him, that her attitude towards him changed to a more quiet and tsundere way of behaving. Although she fails at fully revealing her feelings to him before the battle against Nemesis, Ryuga eventually shows appreciation for the tenderness Julia has always treated him with as it turned out to be a new experience for him.

Personal Outline:

Likes: Combing people’s hair; green tea; ice skating; talking about fashion, meeting new people; jewelry; giving her friends advice

Dislikes: When people consider her the “little innocent” with no brain; when she blushes; insincerity

Hobbies: Singing (although she does not enjoy doing it in front of others); Beyblading; ice skating.

Personality: Julia is an honest and caring person. She easily feels responsible for others’ wellbeing due to her loving and considerate nature. When people argue, she does her best to become the voice of reason and help both parties to reconcile with each other. However, when others refuse her help and talk to her rudely, Julia tends to force her advice on them which at that point often already changes into personal critique.

Because of her curiosity, she loves watching determined Bladers during their battles and analyzes their individual motivations to become stronger. She has a habit of believing in the good side in every person, making her try to question people whose bad attitudes are more dominant.

She shows cleverness when it comes to pushing conversations into the direction she wants. Her greatest weakness, however, is that she feels overly embarrassed whenever she becomes very emotional.

Background:

Julia was born in Russia to the Yamamoto family. Shortly after the birth of her younger brother, Sebastian, her parents got divorced after a huge argument. Julia’s father moved back to his home country, Japan, and Lena Podolskaya decided to have Julia and her brother live under her own previous surname. From that day on, Julia’s childhood was characterized by the harsh treatment her miserable mother gave her. Julia was forced to learn how to sing professionally in order to help the family receive a good reputation. At the age of 15, Julia’s parents once again got into a conflict and finally decided to have Julia move to her father in Japan where she was supposed to expand her career.

Metal Fusion:

After Julia arrived in Bey City, she realized that her father was just as strict as her mother. However, due to his job, he had even less time for Julia and regularly sent her off to find a music agency on her own. On her way around the city, she discovered little kids who were Beyblading for the very first time. One of them was Kenta, and as a curious person, Julia asked him if she could watch his practicing. Her interest in the sport grew and together with her new friend Kenta, she bought herself a Beyblade, Divine Cassiopeia. From that time on, she began training in secret, lying to her father that she had found a music company.

Julia participated in the Survival Battle on the island and fought her first serious battles with other experienced Bladers. After Yu announced Battle Bladers and Ryuga appeared, Julia was fascinated by his dark and hateful aura. She later asked Ginga about the origin of Ryuga’s demeanor and learned about the dark power of L Drago. Julia’s beliefs made her set a new goal for herself: she wanted to find out more about the effect of the dark power on Ryuga, and even more about the guy himself who was said to control it.

Knowing from the others that Ryuga will participate in Battle Bladers, Julia tries to gather 50.000 points as well, but since she was still a beginner, she was not able make it and instead decided to support Kenta. After Ryuga’s first fight at Battle Bladers, she confronted him in a dark hallway, hoping to be able to build up a conversation with him. However, he fully ignored Julia’s approaches and as she lost patience and asked him what his problem was, he threatened her, pointing L Drago at her. Ryuga’s anger reminded Julia of her parents, resulting in her getting scared and running away. But despite her fear, Julia finds herself filled with determination to understand the dark Blader’s mentality.

Metal Masters:

Still hiding her true actions from her father, Julia spent even more time training with Kenta. One day, Chi Yun Li and Mei Mei from the Chinese representative team arrived at Bey City. Julia encountered Mei Mei while shopping and both recognized each other. They realized how much they enjoyed talking to each other became very close friends. After a while, Julia even admitted her fascination for Ryuga and Mei Mei advised her to keep trying to search for him. Taking her advice to heart, Julia traveled to Coma village, hoping to find personal information about Ryuga there. She met Hyoma and even without revealing each others’ goals at first, both of them get along well and later decide to search for Ryuga together, eventually finding him in a nearby volcano.

Hyoma wanted to convince Ryuga to help out Tsubasa, who was suffering from the dark power, but Ryuga kept refusing. Julia, however, was able to persuade him into going together to Rome with her. Thus, they took a plane provided by the WBBO and arrived at their destination. Much to Julia’s disappointment about still not being able to get answers from Ryuga, he once again left overnight without a sign after the battle Gan Gan Galaxy and Team Excalibur had.

As Julia wanted to travel back to Japan, she received a call from Mei Mei who had found out that Ryuga was seen in America through Beylin Temple four thousand year old information network. Knowing that Kenta was there as well, she gathered up all her courage and traveled even further away from home. Julia witnessed Ryuga’s battle against Jack and managed to once again oppose him alone after his battle. For the first time, he openly spoke to her, simply stating that the only thing he desired was power.

Metal Fury:

Because Julia had been present at the nomination ceremony for Gan Gan Galaxy, her father found out about her new hobby and tried to keep her at home. Kenta and Hyoma, who were worried about Julia’s sudden disappearance, managed to help her escape. Kenta told Julia about the encounter the group had with Ryuga on the Island and filled her in on the task concerning the start fragments. Since Kenta looked up to Julia for her mature way of thinking, he asked her about her opinion on his plan to follow Ryuga. Julia admired his resoluteness about helping the team out and supported his decision. Additionally, she wanted to come along which Kenta agreed to after she persistently asked him.

They track down Ryuga and follow him. The journey was very hard for Julia who had never been a physically strong person, but with the support of Kenta, she managed to keep Ryuga’s pace. Feeling responsible to help, she persistently tries to convince Ryuga to take Kenta seriously.

One night, Julia watches Ryuga leaving the camp fire. She follows him but gets caught. Knowing that people tend to be more emotional in the evenings, she approaches Ryuga once again, asking him what is wrong. He quietly answered that he was not able to sleep. Julia noticed his tired but relaxed expression, it made her remember that the Blader who holds the dark power and kept getting furious was actually a mere human, as well. Looking at him, she realized that her feelings for Ryuga might be more than just curiosity. That night, she fell in love. The confusion she felt about being in love for the first time hindered her from further talking to him and eventually, she fell asleep from the exhaustion of the day.

The next days, she was unable to talk to Ryuga the usual way because she felt uncomfortable with her new feelings. Kenta also noticed her quiet behavior. She did not know how to behave around Ryuga anymore, fearing she would say anything stupid. Unfortunately, she got sick one day with a bad fever. Although Kenta tried his best to help Julia recover, providing her with river cold towels, he was not able to cure her fever. That evening – much to Julia’s surprise – Ryuga wordlessly brought her herbal medicine that soon turned out to be a successful cure. Julia was flustered, wondering of Ryuga actually cared about her because he even stopped making rude comments.

Encouraged by Ryuga’s help, Julia began considering to confess her feelings to him. But the day she planned to, L Drago started to glow because of the star fragments and Kenta and Ryuga battled. Knowing that Ryuga would want to go after Nemesis, Julia blocked his way. Like two years ago, he got mad at her for standing in his way and threatened her with his Bey. However, this time, Julia answered him by launching Cassiopeia. She desperately tried to make Ryuga understand the danger of the situation and even started to cry as he did not listen. Seeing her tears, Ryuga stopped his Beyblade and embraced Julia, saying that he would definitely return as he is the strongest Blader in the world. But Julia was weakened from the battle and collapsed in his arms.

She woke up in the hospital from a sudden pain she felt in her chest. The lights in the hospital were flickering and Julia saw the news reporting about the battle that would decide the fate of the world. She got worried about Kenta & Ryuga and decided to call Mei Mei who explained the full situation to her. The doctors did not allow her to leave the hospital bed yet and so Julia stayed. In the middle of the night, she got another call from Mei Mei who revealed to her that Kenta was safe but Ryuga was gone. She ran out of the hospital and cried to the night sky. She tried to sing the saddest song she knew and because she had not trained her voice in a while, her singing sounded even more sorrowful. That moment, the star constellation “Draco” started shining brighter than ever above her. She looked up and found herself hearing Ryuga’s voice telling her that he promised to be alright. Her heart was filled with hope again as she finally felt to be able to understand him, knowing that he never breaks a promise.

Epilogue:

With the help of Ryusei Hagane, Julia managed to convince her father to continue Beyblading. In return, she promised to keep singing as she now felt filled with hope whenever doing so. One year later, Ryuga returned and Julia decided to never leave his side again.
Russian voice: Cristyne Orbakaite(Metal fusion), Tanya Bulanova(Masters/fury).
English voice: Tabitha St. Germain
Japan voice: Yuki Matsuoka
heres mine

name: hanzo kurigiya

beyblade: twin drazeros tw105lf

type: attack

beyblade description: twin dragoonis is a left spin two headed dragon. its like l'drago but looks like dragonis, the facbolt is golden with black printing and has a 2 headed dragon the clearwheel black with 2 dragon heads and golden stickers the metal wheel is twin and its like flash but it has wings instead the track is twin wings 105 the track is like w105 but i little bigger and different wings and coloured gold the track is lf coloured gold

character description: hanzo is a 15 year old teen with red hair, he wears a black shirt under a black coat with gold accents and black pants and black boots with gold

heres my second one

name: hanzo fenikkusu

beyblade: buster pheonix f:c(final countdown, i know its like the song)

bey type: attack

bey description: buster pheonix is the evolution of burn pheonix and the opposite of l'drago destroy
facebolt: its like dragonis's facebolt but a pheonix
energy ring: pheonix II its three pheonix heads turing to the right
metal wheel: buster its a 2 part wheel the upper part is three pheonix heads pointing down like big bang
and the core has 3 little wings ,and it has 2 modes
one is barage and the other is upper, the metal wheel is heavier than bigbang
4d buttom: final countdown is a mix of final drive and final survive and when its launched its in stamina and a metal sharp tip comes out and when it loses spin it goes into attack and its a xtreme hole flat thats a little bigger in hieght than a regular xf

character description: hanzo is a 15 year old male teen with blonde hair and blue eyes he wears a red sleeveless jacket (like kyoyas) with golden accents and a black longsleeve shirt under, he has black jeans and red and golden boots. hanzo is very competitive and he will use everything he has to win (but no cheating) in a battle against strong or weak bladers
and my 3rd one

name: ryuken

bey: talon hawk ed145d

bey type: defence

bey description: talon hawk is a defence type bey with ed145d, the facebolt is a hawk and its wings the clearwheel is white with 2 hawks and the eyes are yellow the fusion wheel is a mix of storm and earth, the fusion wheel looks like earth but it has 3 wings instead of 4 and their like storm, the track and tip is ed145d in the color yellow

character description: ryuken is a 15 yo male teen with white hair and wears black jeans with high-top yellow shoes and wears a black shirt under a white leather jacket. he is 5 foot 12 tall
(Mar. 31, 2018  12:38 PM)blader kyro Wrote: and my 3rd one

name: hanzo

bey: talon hawk ed145d

bey type: defence

bey description: talon hawk is a defence type bey with ed145d, the facebolt is a hawk and its wings the clearwheel is white with 2 hawks and the eyes are yellow the fusion wheel is a mix of storm and earth, the fusion wheel looks like earth but it has 3 wings instead of 4 and their like storm, the track and tip is ed145d in the color yellow

character description: hanzo is a 15 yo male teen with white hair and yellow eyes and wears black jeans with high-top yellow shoes and wears a black shirt under a white leather jacket with sleeves until elbow and tall until the hips. he is 5 foot 12 tall
i hope you guys like this, this is a metal fury beyblade

name: k.j akri

beyblade: shining phonix

k.j has a dream to be the best blader ever, but ends up being one of the lengdary bladers. he moved from china to japan and joind a team.he is a cool and kind person but serous in battle.

beyblade: shining phonix can change from the three modes defence stamina and attak with its talons that help it move around, has four wings three metal one rubber

spchile moves:

defence: wing wall

stamina: hyper tornado blast

attake: wing slash
I guess I could show mine, and btw I haven't watched Beyblade MF, so I'll use my Burst character.

Character Name: Jake Maigo

Character Description: Used to be energetic and hotheaded, but now more calm and focused. He wears black pants and a grey t-shirt with the Beyblade logo on it, usually hidden by a red jacket. He has messy brown hair, bright blue eyes and is actually American, but he moved.

Bey (My own original concept.): Dying Devilous. (P.S. Has no resemblance to the Devil or any demons.)

Bey type: Attack

Bey Description: So it's basically like the L-Drago series beys, but it's three heads have more teeth, it's eyes are red, and it overall paint is mainly black. It consists of metal and rubber. It's faceplate is the V2 L-Drago symbol, but it's dragon is black and it's faceplate background is red. It's tip is red as well.

Ik this isn't in the format but I have to put it in.

Bey Ability: The Finale: The ability starts when Dying Devilous is almost out of steam, and it regains enough energy to bring absolute havoc on its opponent, hitting it back and forth, side to side, and then it backs up and comes full speed, blasting through the Bey with almost unstoppable force and almost guaranteeds a Burst Finish. (Now just understand before you yell in the reply section, I haven't seen Metal Fusion yet, so I don't know the gist of it.)

Avatar: Dying Devilous's avatar is a pitch black three headed dragon who's body is snake-like. 

Crush: No one at the moment.

[quote='BeybladeLegend2' pid='1482075' dateline='1543959871']
I guess I could show mine, and btw I haven't watched Beyblade MF, so I'll use my Burst character.

Character Description: Used to be energetic and hotheaded, but now more calm and focused. He wears black pants and a grey t-shirt with the Beyblade logo on it, usually hidden by a red jacket. He has messy brown hair, bright blue eyes and is actually American, but he moved.

Bey (My own original concept.): Dying Destiny.

Bey Description: So it's basically like the L-Drago series beys, but it's three heads have more teeth, it's eyes are red, and it overall paint is mainly black. It consists of metal and rubber. It's faceplate is the V2 L-Drago symbol, but it's dragon is black and it's faceplate background is red. It's tip is red as well.

Bey Ability: The Finale: The ability starts when Dying Destiny is almost out of steam, and it regains enough energy to bring absolute havoc on its opponent, hitting it back and forth, side to side, and then it backs up and comes full speed, blasting through the Bey with almost unstoppable force and almost guaranteeds a Burst Finish. (Now just understand before you yell in the reply section, I haven't seen Metal Fusion yet, so I don't know the gist of it.)

Avatar: Dying Destiny's avatar is a pitch black three headed dragon who's body is snake-like. 

(Dec. 04, 2018  10:44 PM)BeybladeLegend2 Wrote: I guess I could show mine, and btw I haven't watched Beyblade MF, so I'll use my Burst character.

Bey (My own original concept.): Dying Devilous. (P.S. Has no resemblance to the Devil or any demons.)

Bey Ability: The Finale: The ability starts when Dying Devilous is almost out of steam, and it regains enough energy to bring absolute havoc on its opponent, hitting it back and forth, side to side, and then it backs up and comes full speed, blasting through the Bey with almost unstoppable force and almost guaranteeds a Burst Finish. (Now just understand before you yell in the reply section, I haven't seen Metal Fusion yet, so I don't know the gist of it.)

Avatar: Dying Devilous's avatar is a pitch black three headed dragon who's body is snake-like. 

Shadow Artemis CS125RFB
Artemis (Face Bolt)- has a moon sticker on it
Artemis- has a seven blades design with blue and purple colors
Shadow- has four metal trapezoids with four major attack blades. Three modes
Barrage- all blades line up side but side
Upper- Trapezoid lay on top of the major attack blades
Smash- Trapezoids are below the major attack blades

CS125- Cold Spiral 125 gathers up cold air to increase attack (anime) in real life it increases stamina and attack
RFB- Rubber Flat Ball is a regular Flat Ball but with rubber to increase speed
Name: drake tugstu
Beyblade (made-up): Inilth
Beyblade type (Attack, Balance, Defense, Stamina): stamina and balance type
Beyblade's description: Inilth has three heads in different angles and a blade sticking out of the mouth then it curves. the tip it uses make it have the ability to always balance and never be off balance even if the bey is launched into the air. if it doesn't get hit often then it starts to gain more speed.
Special move: last moon. lnilth launches himself into the air drake's hair turns white making it give his bey some power. his bey slam into the other bey making it take alot of damage.he launches his self away and the curved blades on his bey bend to make it look straight it stays like that until drake wishes it to.    

bit beast: his bit beast is a hydra that is green and black (so is his bey)

Character's description: drake is a person who hopes to fight a good opponent never less he doesn't care if he loses or not but he always smiles to a friendly opponent. don't be fooled by his voice because when he loses in round one he ends with a burst finish in round two.    

appearance: his hair is green with black tips. he always wears jeans and a rip black jean jacket
Dear WBO,

I would like to ask you about the 3d printed beys and if I could get one as a welcome gift we'll since I literally became a member 10 minutes ago so please reply as soon as you can
(Jan. 29, 2019  5:49 AM)Crystalblader Wrote: Dear WBO,

I would like to ask you about the 3d printed beys and if I could get one as a welcome gift we'll since I literally became a member 10 minutes ago so please reply as soon as you can

That isn’t how it works, sorry. If you want one you’ll need a 3D Printer and then download the files previously mentioned. If everyone who joined got one, the leaders of the WBO would be poor.
I’ll use my burst character.
My character is called Triver Nikèzon,a compassionate (yet tricky?) 13 year old blader with a bey called Tempermental Tritonix balance type.

He has white wavy hair with a strip of hair of a blue lightning bolt that goes down to his left shoulder .(When his bey uses it’s attack the lighting bolt goes to his knees.)

His clothing is a White collared shirt with a black and blue striped tie , a grey and black jacket
with a beyblade logo on it, and a pair of black jeans.
Has aqua eyes and pale skin he is 5ft 1in