Create your own Beyblade Burst!

(Nov. 18, 2019  3:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  3:46 PM)veltrek Wrote: looks cool

Thank you!

NP Smile
I would love to have a beyblade based off a ghost or something

It can be Lost Spector a balance type beyblade

It would have something like Unite but with a metal sharp in the middle instead of plactic with a soft rubber surronding the outside

For the layer one side would have rubber like judgement and one side with metal not contact points but inwards so it's off balance and can do strong smash or uppercut attacks
Name: Smash Demon Phase Xtreme'
Description:
Smash Demon: a super heavy attack type layer that has a demon pictured on the layer and has 6 attack points made out of Eyal. It is right spin
Phase. I disc made out of metal on the outside with plastic at the NE SE SE AND NW points to increase balance between the two material s.
Xtreme'. Just your normal Xtreme'
We need a gt wyron

we need a gt trident and neptune

plus i'm really hoping for a new ragnork
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:43 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: We need a gt wyron

Well here you can make them! Just not in real-life
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:47 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:43 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: We need a gt wyron

Well here you can make them! Just not in real-life

aight i come up with it when i get home
My beyblade is a gt beyblade the name is Spiral Galaxy a balance type (fully black  except  Rubber, tip and forge disk are purple)
Layer: Spiral Galaxy, a layer with 2 main contact points both rubber  and gimmick is the layer is left and right spin
Disk:  Astroid, no frame no gimmick but is very balanced
Driver: earth, like zeta but has metal in the tip, the attack is fully flat, the stamina is a pointed tip with pout roundish, and defense is a rollable ball.
Weight: Zap:a normal weight with 4 hexagons but the weight is is is more heavy on the main contact points.
(Nov. 27, 2019  3:09 PM)Bladercash Wrote: My beyblade is a gt beyblade the name is Spiral Galaxy a balance type (fully black  except  Rubber, tip and forge disk are purple)
Layer: Spiral Galaxy, a layer with 2 main contact points both rubber  and gimmick is the layer is left and right spin
Disk:  Astroid, no frame no gimmick but is very balanced
Driver: earth, like zeta but has metal in the tip, the attack is fully flat, the stamina is a pointed tip with pout roundish, and defense is a rollable ball.
Weight: Zap:a normal weight with 4 hexagons but the weight is is is more heavy on the main contact points.

What about the GT chip?
Layer: Universal Pegasus(a combination of Samurai and Galaxy Pegasus)
Disc: 00
Frame: Blade(don't know how to describe it)
Driver: Quick'

Layer: Saber Valkyrie(The one I showed in New Valkyrie, outside red is rubber)
Disc: Slice(Upgraded Zenith)
Driver: Transcend(An upgraded Ultimate Reboot)

Layer: Thunder Spriggan
Disc: 100(0 mixed with proof, but the proof part is kinda cut off so it isn't op)
Driver: Xtend+'

Layer: Omega(Supposed to be the symbol) Achilles(It starts off in UA's speed mode and after a few hits(like Imperial) they expand into UA's power mode)
Disc: 100
Driver: Portal(Xt+ mixed with Dimension, Short Attack: Dimension's attack but made of rubber, Hight Attack, Same thing but higher, Short Defense: Attack mode but the tip sticks out a little, High Defense: Same but tip sticks out more, Stamina: tip sticks out completely)

Layer: Siren Wyvern(Has the free-spinning gimmick of tW)
Disc: Hurricane
Driver: Yard'

Layer: Monarch Xcalibur(Seige mixed with Buster minus the blade extender)
Disc: Strike(Convert but with a blade mode and a massive mode)
Driver: Ultimate Sword(Sword with a massive metal tip and 4 blades)

I have way more but gonna take a brake

They actually are for my story
Layer: Blitz Spriggan
Base: Blitz. with the L/R of Lord Spriggan, rubber of Spriggan Requiem, and Burst lock of Cho-Z Spriggan, with metal locks. Metal Axe blades on both sidea, akin to Lord spriggan.
GT chip: Spriggan
GT Weight: Not interchangeable due to L/R
Disk: 0
Frame: Proof
Driver: Rekindle, an alteration of Zeta, Defense tip is changed to have a metal tip, Stamina changed to a rubber coated metal spike, and attack is replaced to have a Metal Hole Flat style tip.

Special attack: Berserker Break
The driver uses the curve of the stadium, and the walls, to jump between modes, changing it's attack pattern.
Hey I don’t know if this is on but ima still do it

(NameConfusedhadow Inferno)Layer: it has wings or blades on the side like cho z Achilles but it almost spirals sort of with 3 blades on each side and (there is a gimmick) after two clicks a wing goes in making the two main blades hit the opponent and also this is used only if the blader chooses to click in the gimmick stopper. (Here’s a photo ) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...image0.jpg

Disc:Zero (Frame:Meteor) this disc I believe would well suit this bey because of its weight because it will help with its (hopefully) Good offensive power and also to help a bit with stamina and I chose the frame meteor also because it would help offence too

Driver: Xtend plus I believe would be a good asset to as its mostly round stature could be useful with stamina(with thee right usage) and possibly defence making it a decently balanced bey

(Dec. 02, 2019  10:52 AM)Nyarko Wrote: [Image: 78851187_2797879947105665_89461130301066...e=5E856BAE]Any ideas guys?

(Dec. 02, 2019  10:52 AM)Nyarko Wrote: [Image: 78851187_2797879947105665_89461130301066...e=5E856BAE]Any ideas guys?