Create your own Beyblade Burst!

(Nov. 18, 2019  3:50 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 18, 2019  3:46 PM)veltrek Wrote: looks cool

Thank you!

NP Smile
I would love to have a beyblade based off a ghost or something

It can be Lost Spector a balance type beyblade

It would have something like Unite but with a metal sharp in the middle instead of plactic with a soft rubber surronding the outside

For the layer one side would have rubber like judgement and one side with metal not contact points but inwards so it's off balance and can do strong smash or uppercut attacks
Name: Smash Demon Phase Xtreme'
Description:
Smash Demon: a super heavy attack type layer that has a demon pictured on the layer and has 6 attack points made out of Eyal. It is right spin
Phase. I disc made out of metal on the outside with plastic at the NE SE SE AND NW points to increase balance between the two material s.
Xtreme'. Just your normal Xtreme'
We need a gt wyron

we need a gt trident and neptune

plus i'm really hoping for a new ragnork
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:43 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: We need a gt wyron

Well here you can make them! Just not in real-life
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:47 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2019  8:43 PM)jonathan53332 Wrote: We need a gt wyron

Well here you can make them! Just not in real-life

aight i come up with it when i get home
My beyblade is a gt beyblade the name is Spiral Galaxy a balance type (fully black  except  Rubber, tip and forge disk are purple)
Layer: Spiral Galaxy, a layer with 2 main contact points both rubber  and gimmick is the layer is left and right spin
Disk:  Astroid, no frame no gimmick but is very balanced
Driver: earth, like zeta but has metal in the tip, the attack is fully flat, the stamina is a pointed tip with pout roundish, and defense is a rollable ball.
Weight: Zap:a normal weight with 4 hexagons but the weight is is is more heavy on the main contact points.
(Nov. 27, 2019  3:09 PM)Bladercash Wrote: My beyblade is a gt beyblade the name is Spiral Galaxy a balance type (fully black  except  Rubber, tip and forge disk are purple)
Layer: Spiral Galaxy, a layer with 2 main contact points both rubber  and gimmick is the layer is left and right spin
Disk:  Astroid, no frame no gimmick but is very balanced
Driver: earth, like zeta but has metal in the tip, the attack is fully flat, the stamina is a pointed tip with pout roundish, and defense is a rollable ball.
Weight: Zap:a normal weight with 4 hexagons but the weight is is is more heavy on the main contact points.

What about the GT chip?
Layer: Universal Pegasus(a combination of Samurai and Galaxy Pegasus)
Disc: 00
Frame: Blade(don't know how to describe it)
Driver: Quick'

Layer: Saber Valkyrie(The one I showed in New Valkyrie, outside red is rubber)
Disc: Slice(Upgraded Zenith)
Driver: Transcend(An upgraded Ultimate Reboot)

Layer: Thunder Spriggan
Disc: 100(0 mixed with proof, but the proof part is kinda cut off so it isn't op)
Driver: Xtend+'

Layer: Omega(Supposed to be the symbol) Achilles(It starts off in UA's speed mode and after a few hits(like Imperial) they expand into UA's power mode)
Disc: 100
Driver: Portal(Xt+ mixed with Dimension, Short Attack: Dimension's attack but made of rubber, Hight Attack, Same thing but higher, Short Defense: Attack mode but the tip sticks out a little, High Defense: Same but tip sticks out more, Stamina: tip sticks out completely)

Layer: Siren Wyvern(Has the free-spinning gimmick of tW)
Disc: Hurricane
Driver: Yard'

Layer: Monarch Xcalibur(Seige mixed with Buster minus the blade extender)
Disc: Strike(Convert but with a blade mode and a massive mode)
Driver: Ultimate Sword(Sword with a massive metal tip and 4 blades)

I have way more but gonna take a brake

They actually are for my story
Layer: Blitz Spriggan
Base: Blitz. with the L/R of Lord Spriggan, rubber of Spriggan Requiem, and Burst lock of Cho-Z Spriggan, with metal locks. Metal Axe blades on both sidea, akin to Lord spriggan.
GT chip: Spriggan
GT Weight: Not interchangeable due to L/R
Disk: 0
Frame: Proof
Driver: Rekindle, an alteration of Zeta, Defense tip is changed to have a metal tip, Stamina changed to a rubber coated metal spike, and attack is replaced to have a Metal Hole Flat style tip.

Special attack: Berserker Break
The driver uses the curve of the stadium, and the walls, to jump between modes, changing it's attack pattern.
Hey I don’t know if this is on but ima still do it

(NameConfusedhadow Inferno)Layer: it has wings or blades on the side like cho z Achilles but it almost spirals sort of with 3 blades on each side and (there is a gimmick) after two clicks a wing goes in making the two main blades hit the opponent and also this is used only if the blader chooses to click in the gimmick stopper. (Here’s a photo ) https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/6...image0.jpg

Disc:Zero (Frame:Meteor) this disc I believe would well suit this bey because of its weight because it will help with its (hopefully) Good offensive power and also to help a bit with stamina and I chose the frame meteor also because it would help offence too

Driver: Xtend plus I believe would be a good asset to as its mostly round stature could be useful with stamina(with thee right usage) and possibly defence making it a decently balanced bey

(Dec. 02, 2019  10:52 AM)Nyarko Wrote: [Image: 78851187_2797879947105665_89461130301066...e=5E856BAE]Any ideas guys?

(Dec. 02, 2019  10:52 AM)Nyarko Wrote: [Image: 78851187_2797879947105665_89461130301066...e=5E856BAE]Any ideas guys?
Psycho Hydra: blue, 5 wings/blades, each wing has metal and a dragon face, similar to bloody Longinus. chip is red, right spin

Nuke: drake disk just with 5 protrusions facing other way, surrounded by red

βlast: accel shape with metal contact point

Blader is Halen Prex
Wind Jinnus Paradox Safeguard
WJ.Pr.Sf
GT chip: Jinnus. Depicts a wind spirit. Has five semi-short teeth.
Layer Base: Wind. Has a built-in weight. The metal is on a track that can move up and down like Blast Jinnus could.
Disk: Paradox
Driver: Safeguard. A low angle cone with a dish like Guard that can also freespin.

the gimmick is that the ring on Wind fits flush with Paradox in defense mode to make it difficult to burst through disk contact and contact with the ring. As it losses clicks Paradox pushes the ring up. Revealing the contact points of Paradox.
Gatinko Chip:FireBlast
Description:Has a Phoenix emblem and fire bits on it like the Phoenix is bursting into flames.
Layer Weight:Burn
It’s like sou but red and heavier
Layer Base:Blitz
There are 6 spikes on the sides like the erase layer base but with red lightning bolts on each spike
Forge Disk:Revenge
It’s like paradox but the red part is Lava red
Performance TipGrinrag
It has a flat bottom and when it reaches a certain speed it’s like it turns invisible.
Bey Type:Attack
Speacial Moves: Drag Blitz
It’s when the drag driver activates his ability it goes after the other bey and uses the blitz base to ramp up his attack power.
I have two ideas for layers and drivers
Layer: Ultra deathscyther/doomscizor my idea is that deathscyther will have 2 sides that are jaggy and two sides that would have a metal scythe. it would have the same ability as killer deathscyther where is moves left and right causing massive impact with the opponent.
Disc: Seven. has a great balance of attack and stamina so I think it would be perfect.
Driver: Rubber the tip will have 2 rubber sides to it. so lets say that it takes massive knockback the rubber sides will reduce/absorb the impact of the landing after hitting the stadium. so it will still have good stamina left.
Ok this is my second idea 
Layer: Guardian Regulus the way this bey will work is that the heads and claws will come out when it's launched and if enough damage is taken the heads will go back causing it to gain more stamina and a mini burst stopper will come out. there are three ways to win from a ring out or a survivor finish but if lucky the bey can hit the claws back in causing the burst stopper to go back in so you have a better chance of bursting it.
Disc: 10 has great defense and stamina.
Driver: tower spring. I can't think of a good name. It is a mix of tower and nothing. So lets say it takes massive knockback the driver will reduce the shock power from the stadium and it can stay in it's highest mode. 
Wow just noticed that rubber and tower spring are technically the same drivers.
Mine is called Typhoon Treptune
Energy layer:typhoon treptune
Forge disc:knuckle
Performance tip:ultimate reboot
It has outer armour, similar to pheonix. Oh who am I kidding,it’s exactly like pheonix
Type-balance

Top-Resonance Merlin(Aka Merlin M5) (new)- Jagged edges on the top with retractable blades in the center that, when clicked out are free-spinning.

Disk-Crush (New)- Same weight as double Zero but has 2 holes in it for down force.

Tip-solstice (New)- like amatarios's tip but with a spring effect and when the spring is all the way down The rubber is fully exposed.
Lull Perseus.Envelope.Survive-Neo Kokoro
LPr.En.Sn心
Chip: Perseus(Pr), Depicts the great hero of Greek mythology. Dual spin with Three large teeth.
Layer weight: Kokoro(心 ), Has no center and two heavy Arcs. Has plastic that makes three points. Only compatible with Lull
Layer Base: Lull(L). Has a three-sided shape similar to the gravity Perseus from the metal saga. The base is the width of Knockout. Has a spin change gimmick like Lord
Agis Mode: Kokoro is in a configuration where it fills in the gaps to make it more defensive.
Harpe Mode: Kokoro is in a configuration where it fits into the three contact points to make it more aggressive.
Disk: Envelope, Two-part disk like paradox. Has a plastic core and a heavy metal outer part that slopes to match the width of Knockout. Based on SA165 from the metal saga
Defense Mode: The outer part slopes up to fill out the shape of the beyblade, making it more solid and harder to hit from below.
Attack Mode: The outer part hangs down like Armored, Vertical, Down, and Vanguard allowing the contact points to be more pronounced and lowering the center of gravity slightly.
Driver: Survive-Neo(Sn), Has a larger low angle cone. Based on BWD from the metal saga

the comparable metal saga combo would be Gravity Perseus SA165 BWD
Pushback Bahamut.00Wall'.Atomic metal Gen
PB.00W'.Am幻
Layer Chip: Bahamut(B)
Layer weight: Gen(幻)
Layer Base: Pushback(P), A left spin base that has a slightly oval shape that is mildly aggressive. The base has a sublayer that has a spring that pushes the disk back to full lock.
Disk: 00
Frame: Wall dash(W'), The connection is indented and has a second connection on the flipside. This means that the lower mode hangs a little higher up and the upper mode has a smooth, circular edge.
Driver: Atomic Metal (Am), Atomic with a solid metal ball.
New idea for a upgrade: Burst/Frost Drageill.Cw.Ct'.Zan

Burst: Right-spin (Black and Red) attack-type base. It has four wings tilted slightly upwards- two of them are larger than the other two- with the weight going mostly to them.
Frost: Left-spin (White and blue) defense-type base. It has four wings like before, but they're tilted downwards, they're all the same size, and most of the weight is in the middle.
Drageill: Black-and-white GT-chip resembling a dragon's face and claws. The teeth are decent- not the best, but definitely much better than Heaven Pegasus or Bushin Ashura.
Claw(Cw): The Claw disk has four blades/wings. Two are metal, the other two are plastic ones that are over the metal ones, like a frame. You can twist the frame so the weight can be distributed equally across all four sides, giving it better defense, or so the weight is only on two sides, giving it more attack. (This is similar to Convert on Union Achilles)
Corrupt'(Ct'): An upgraded Corrupt driver. It can change between Attack mode and Balance mode. Of course, it has a better spring.
Zan: The weight that Ace Dragon had.
This took all day to think of, And I still have more ideas.
I Made An Idea For A Beyblade

Energy Layer: Bless Kraken
A (Turquoise Blue) wavy energy layer that has metal all around it. It also possesses a kraken head and a helebard. It has space for a level chip

Forge Disk: Reverse
A ridiculously small disk that has an outer part (Light Blue; Translucent) that can be attached to it from either side. The downer mode is Stamina Mode, it scrapes a lot. The upper mode is Defense/Lock Mode, it makes the disk and energy layer into one, making the beyblade unburstable, only two parts stick out, if hit it can normally burst. You can't put the disk without the outer part on any beyblade. The Defense/Lock Mode is only applicable to Bless Kraken.

Driver: Wave
Wave is a (Light Blue) driver, similar to Stamina drivers, but at the end it has a small cone-shaped tip which if you look closely, is actually shaped like a ball, and works for Defense.

Let me know what are your ideas about Beyblades! ?

Another Beyblade Idea

Energy Layer: BlackHole Hero
The energy layer is black and red with some metal around it. It features a giant metal blade in the middle, which has a weak spot made of metal, since the bey can't burst.
The bey is unburstable, unless you knock the BlackHole Armor, which has a large amount of metal on it, and works like Phoenix's armor, but it's harder to knock off, and has more metal. The bey will burst if hitten into the weak spot and be at the point to burst. The BlackHole Armor is red and clear black at the bottom, it has a LOT of metal.

Forge Disk: 0
Everyone knows about this disk.

Disk Frame: Stabb
The frame is similar to Dagger, but Dagger has two sword edges, and Stabb has one, with the second one  being the hilt. The hilt and blade feature metal, making it the first frame with metal. It's clear black.

Driver: Premium'
The Premium' driver is black with a red tip sticking out, when the bey gets hit enough times. When you launch the bey, it acts like a Defense or Stamina type, but when hit enough times a red tip comes out, making the bey very fast and aggressive in the stadium.

It's owned by Hitaru, after transforming it from Resist Hero 0 Point.
Ninja Ifrit: Blade on both sides and flare blades if you pull hard enough. Center will be the ifrit sticker from shogun steel
Forge Disk: Blitz
Driver: Destroy (red)
Layer Base: Occisor (O)
Desc:
-4 blades, there are 2 pair of blades that have the same design, one pair is heavier than the other, the blades in a pair is next to each other
-Color scheme: Typical Deathscyther, clear white, black, purple with a bit of red outlines.
GT Chip: Deathscyther (Ds)
- 3 clicks with medium heights
Layer Weight: Go
Disc: Blitz
Driver: Hunter'
Beyblade Idea

Energy Layer : Akuma Thoth
A enormous black and red energy layer which has Akuma Armor around it. The armor is black with a metal ring integrated to it, and the thoth bird in the middle of the layer also contains metal. The bey won't burst, unless the Akuma Armor has moved or was knocked out. It can have a level chip.

Forge Disk: 0
Everyone knows about this disk.

Driver: Atomic Metal
Atomic Metal is like atomic but it's not translucent, just black and the core disk is red the ball is FINALLY metal.

This is NOT copying the Phoenix bey, as it was meant to be a Phoenix evolution called Immortal Phoenix.

ANOTHER Bey Idea

Energy Layer: Magnificent Achilles
Magnificent Achilles is a big red and gold energy layer that has two gigantic offensive-rubber blade covered in metal from one side, it features metal integrated inside the layer making it VERY heavy. It's not compatible with a level chip.

Forge Disk: Centurion
A very heavy disk that has clear yellow plastic around it, with 4 metal blades that flap out when you launch it for impact.

Driver: Strength
Strength is like Xtend+, but the bottom tip is metal. The Driver is light-red.

ANOTHER Bey Idea

Energy Layer: Bite Wyvern
Bite Wyvern is a blue energy layer that is completely round and very defensive on every edge it has a pretty big metal ball. It has a wyvern in the middle. It is not compatible with a level chip.

Forge Disk: Range
Range is a metal disk with clear purple plastic around it. On the bottom it has 4 metal balls, with all having space to roll to stabilize the bey.

Driver: Revolve
YES! It's using Revolve!

Doesn't appear in my anime story you can check out.