It's a left spin balance tips bey

Https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YxJVgwv...p=drivesdk

We dont have access my guy

You have to ask permission so I can open it for you
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:57 PM)omega263 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2019  3:07 PM)MagixG Wrote: We dont have access my guy

You have to ask permission so I can open it for you
Overdrive Leviathan (L4)
Top has five dragon heads with small spikes on them. When Spinning is weak Spikes go into the heads.
Disk: Zenith found on Cho z Valkyrie
Driver: Divine. Has Lots of speed with some stamina. Like Dead Hades tip but with rubber.
So i did a do.
I made this like 6 months ago, but didn't remeber to upload it here.
Don't bother telling me its carp, i already know.
Also sorry i have near-incomprehensible hadwritting.
(i made this during math class)
(May. 02, 2019  11:11 PM)The1Pheonix Wrote: Overdrive Leviathan (L4)
Top has five dragon heads with small spikes on them. When Spinning is weak Spikes go into the heads.
Disk:  Zenith found on Cho z Valkyrie
Driver: Divine. Has Lots of speed with some stamina. Like Dead Hades tip but with rubber.

I appreciate you for making a Leviathan bey XD. I also made a Leviathan bey but yours sounds a lot cooler lol
Bey: Torrent Ourboros
Type: Attack/Stamina hybrid, heavily leaned towards attack.
Layer Appearance: https://m.imgur.com/h1jyOSI
Special Abilities: Dual Spin, The Trident is made of metal with rubber on the outside, protecting beys from getting broken, and the first fin from the Leviathans head is rubber.

Disc and Frame: 00E
00 Expand

Driver: Dive
Description: Nothings base with ultimate reboots rubber around it. the actual spring tip is evolutions tip, fully worn down (like variable). When the evolution-like spring tip is compressed, it sticks and becomes a final drive like tip.

Yeah ive made the best leviathan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Jul. 14, 2015  8:35 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Please follow the format in the first post please. Thank you!

Can I show a picture of it and do you make them for free

(Jul. 08, 2015  3:06 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: This is for post-contest ideas for beyblade burst. Feel free to share your ideas here Smile

Format:

Layer (insert name here): Describe part here

Disk (insert name here): Describe part here

Driver (insert name here): Describe part here

EXAMPLE:

Layer (dragon): relatively circular, but blades cover the edge like scales, except where the head is, which is at the top of the beyblade. The clear plastic is tinted metallic crimson, and the inner plastic is white.

Disk (spread): released on spriggan, spread is a disk with the most even weight distribution.

Driver (grip): It's a hole rubber flat. It is a strong part because it has a hole in an attempt to preserve some stamina, while the rubber emphasizes attack and defense. The driver is pearl white, and the rubber is red.
Name: eclipse solis

Type: balance

Layer: solar flare this layer has sun like spires with curves and in between the spires are lowely placed circles with spines and the design is basically a sun with two black eyes in the middle and it's colored orange, dark red and black

Forge Disk: disk zenith it has three metal Zs on each side with rubber on the outside which reduces recoil it's heavy with a lower center of gravity to focus defensive power while retaining a good amount of offensive ability

Driver: flugel with the ultimate reboot tip but instead of a point it's a ball tip in order to keep stamina and speed without loss in defensive or offensive power

Spin direction:
left

Tell me your ideas if this is good or no thx

By the way eclipse solis's owner is Sakai Akagi
(Jun. 17, 2019  8:16 AM)Tikitiki662 Wrote: Name: eclipse solis

Layer: solar flare this layer has sun like spires with curves and in between the spires are lowely placed circles with spines and the design is basically a sun with two black eyes in the middle and it's colored orange, dark red and black

Forge Disk: disk zenith it has three metal Zs on each side with rubber on the outside which reduces recoil it's heavy with a lower center of gravity to focus defensive power while retaining a good amount of offensive ability

Driver: flugel with the ultimate reboot tip but instead of a point it's a ball tip in order to keep stamina and speed without loss in defensive or offensive power

Spin direction:
left

It’s confusing, but good!
(Jun. 17, 2019  10:37 PM)Tikitiki662 Wrote: is it that bad no one will reply

It's mostly that not many people post here anymore. I used to post here a lot, but stopped a couple months ago because it takes a lot of brain power to make as many Beys as I have, and I'm definitely not the person that posted here the most.
(Jun. 17, 2019  11:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

It's mostly that not many people post here anymore. I used to post here a lot, but stopped a couple months ago because it takes a lot of brain power to make as many Beys as I have, and I'm definitely not the person that posted here the most.

Actually you are!
(Jun. 17, 2019  11:11 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Oh well sorry I not know

(Jun. 17, 2019  11:05 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2019  8:16 AM)Tikitiki662 Wrote: Name: eclipse solis

Spin direction:
left

It’s confusing, but good! Thanks but what's the confusing part to where I can fix it
Beyblade: Phase Chimera 1’ Turn Adapt
Type: Balance
Layer- Phase Chimera: A 4-sided Layer with the face of a ghostly lion in the middle, surrounded by dragon wings and fire. The Layer has 2 gimmicks. One gimmick is to have extending wings like Archer Hercules’s bows. The other gimmick is that 4 claws can protrude from the layer when launched hard enough, kind of like the Burst Stoppers, but without actually stopping Bursts.
Disk- 1’: Buster Xcalibur’s Disk, which allows the combination to be slightly unbalanced and unpredictable.
Frame- Turn: Dead Hades’s Frame, which allows the Bey to change between defensive and offensive approaches.
Driver- Adapt: A Balance-Type Driver akin to Unite and Xtend. The Driver is a free-spinning version of Unite with the sharp tip being made of metal. The Driver can also change height between Lower Mode and Higher Mode. Lower Mode is used strictly for attacking from underneath and scraping to increase speed, while the Higher Mode’s purpose depends on the Turn Frame’s mode.
This wouldn't be a GT Bey. Maybe something along the lines of a "Cho-Z Sequel?" Either way, this is Bey that I'll probably be depicted with in the Beyblade Battle Royale fanmade manga: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...-Fan-manga
My 10 year old son designs beys. His idea is called Phantom Phydra

layer - phantom phydra
disc - 00
frame - lift
driver - evolve
type - balance
I have my beyblade called Syphoon Rafinix

Top layer description: five blades yellowish orange green in the middle

Middle Layer name: 12

Bottom layer name: Rotate

(Jun. 18, 2019  2:16 AM)Syphoon Rafinix Wrote: I have my beyblade called Syphoon Rafinix

Top layer description: five blades yellowish orange  green in the middle

Middle Layer name: 12 

Shield description: Blue with small flames

Bottom layer name: Rotate 

(Jul. 08, 2015  3:06 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: This is for post-contest ideas for beyblade burst. Feel free to share your ideas here Smile

Format:

Layer (insert name here): Describe part here
Rinder Spriggan

Disk (insert name here): Describe part here
0Gaurd

Driver (insert name here): Describe part here
Fang

Layer (dragon): relatively circular, but blades cover the edge like scales, except where the head is, which is at the top of the beyblade. The clear plastic is tinted metallic crimson, and the inner plastic is white.

Disk (spread): released on spriggan, spread is a disk with the most even weight distribution.

Driver (grip): It's a hole rubber flat. It is a strong part because it has a hole in an attempt to preserve some stamina, while the rubber emphasizes attack and defense. The driver is pearl white, and the rubber is red.

Format:

Layer (Lotus Saw)  like a cirrcular saw gold with a purple outline design to cut though air easier to make its fast spikes pointed to the right has a lotus flower logo with 6 bolts of purple lightning edging toward the edge

Disk (lotus plate):  simalar to omni odax but flat around the edges 

Driver (psycho):  has 2 modes. Stamina mode- round flat ish Speed mode- bottom is twisted a sharp tip that can still support balance rubber bottom to give better grip and speed

NameConfusedtorm Lotus

Sorry if u can under stand ill draw it though

Format:

Layer (Lotus Saw)  like a cirrcular saw gold with a purple outline design to cut though air easier to make its fast spikes pointed to the right has a lotus flower logo with 6 bolts of purple lightning edging toward the edge

Driver (psycho):  has 2 modes. Stamina mode- round flat ish Speed mode- bottom is twisted a sharp tip that can still support balance rubber bottom to give better grip and speed

NameConfusedtorm Lotus

Format:

NameConfusedtorm Lotus

Format:

NameConfusedtorm Lotus

Format:

NameConfusedtorm Lotus

Format:

NameConfusedtorm Lotus

Layer: Infinity Cuga - a black and blue dual layer that has 1 main contact point in the shape of a wing.
Dual-Spin, Balance

Disk: 7-Vortex - a.k.a. the best disk in my opinion.

Driver: Break - imagine the jaggy driver filed down with a hole in it.
(Jul. 20, 2019  1:58 AM)SecretlyPegasus Wrote: Layer: Infinity Cuga - a black and blue dual layer that has 1 main contact point in the shape of a wing.
Dual-Spin, Balance

So, about your break driver. It's pretty much Jaggy and Zephyr mixed together?
(Jul. 20, 2019  2:03 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Jul. 20, 2019  1:58 AM)SecretlyPegasus Wrote: Layer: Infinity Cuga - a black and blue dual layer that has 1 main contact point in the shape of a wing.
Dual-Spin, Balance

So, about your break driver. It's pretty much Jaggy and Zephyr mixed together?
Basically
Revolution Ghost.

Layer:
Revolution Ghost is a round layer which is compatible with different armours like Revive Phoenix. It is a cho-z bey which has a gold level chip and gold on the edges. Balance type layer with dual spin.

Armours:
Breaker mode: Basically a armour with 4 achilles contact points
Revolution mode: Completely round metal armour
Endless mode: Armour that has rubber all around the plastic.

Disc: 00'
Heavier 00

Frame:

Spine: Completely round frame, rounder than polish

Driver: Xearing
Basically bearing mixed with xtend+
deleted for now…
Harmony Salamander

Layer: Harmony Salamander
The evolution of Salamander. Instead of ten blades it has 12 blades of 3 different materials. 4 rubber blades, 4 plastic blades, and 4 metal blades. It has the same ability as Hell Salamander, but with more modes including Barrage Mode, Smash Mode, Stamina Mode, and Ultimate Defense Mode.

Disc: Omen
A perfectly circular disc that has high outward weight distribution and Life After Death. It is also the heaviest disc weighing 30 Grams.

Driver: Ultimate Xtend+
In attack mode the hole flat is made out of rubber.
In defense mode because of the rubber part it has great KO Resistance and it can counter attack.
In stamina mode the tip is free spinning.