Create your own Beyblade Burst!

(Nov. 07, 2018  6:02 AM)boigamer25 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  6:00 AM)N10 Wrote: I feel like this thread is going to be a hotspot for ideas that people finds here and can just model and 3D print them. Anyways...

Switch (driver)- a attack driver with a gimmick similar to zeta where the tip can be changed betweed a jolt and a reverse jolt.

What's a reverse Jolt?

Jolt but facing the opposite direction.
(Nov. 07, 2018  2:28 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2018  6:02 AM)boigamer25 Wrote: What's a reverse Jolt?

Jolt but facing the opposite direction.

Oh, so like Galaxy Pegasus' RF2 and L Drago's tip. Gotcha
(Nov. 07, 2018  6:00 AM)N10 Wrote: I feel like this thread is going to be a hotspot for ideas that people finds here and can just model and 3D print them. Anyways...

Switch (driver)- a attack driver with a gimmick similar to zeta where the tip can be changed between a jolt and a reverse jolt.

What's a reverse Jolt?

So you know how the 'spikes' in the rubber face one way? This one faces the other way
Halberd Longinus 16 Arc Shock (hL.16A.Sh)

Possessing a four bladed design, Halberd Longinus shares a slightly flatter, bulkier design of Bloody Longinus, only with more of the spear point exposed to increase attack potential and less curving on the wings to decrease recoil loss. It has a more ornate dragon head in the middle, similar to how L-Drago III (facebolt) became more detailed in comparison to L-Drago II.

16: similar to 0 with CWD, but shares a weight in between that of 7 and 10.

Arc: a frame similar to Under, but with the ability to swap the direction of the blades, just like Turn. Close to Bump in weight.

Shock: an upgraded version of Destroy with a circular tip (think of Assault) and a rugged-edged disk that now wobbles (like hold) and spins on a bearing.

@[CitrusNinja3]
Grim Hades 6’Dark Assault’
Layer - Grim Hades
Grim Hades has four blades, two large blades and two small blades. It also features metal around the layer, condensed into eight points to create a gimmick. The points can be shifted outwards or inwards to alter the weight distribution. Weight: 25.7 grams
Disc - 6’
6’ features six blades, three on either side. The blades are rather thick but are filled with plastic to lower the weight. The weight it has is distributed outwards. Weight: 23.1 grams
Frame - Dark
Dark has four prongs and is designed so it can be flipped between two modes: Impact and Gravity. In Gravity mode it features high OWD for high speeds. In Impact mode it features high Inwards Weight Distribution to allow for high spin speeds. Weight: 4.1 grams
Driver - Assault’
Assault’ features a wide tip slightly wider than the original Assault’s, and a golden spring which allows for extra burst resistance.
Blazing Xerxes 7' Speed Link
Balance type
Cho-Z/Turbo bey
Layer: Blazing Xerxes
A semi round design with 3 swords and 3 sheilds. The swords should have a jaggier design, while the sheilds are round, and more defensive. Dual spin

Disc: 7'
Much like 7, but heavier and better. A lot like the other dash discs.

Frame: Speed
This frame has a really round design, and made of rubber. When in contact with the stadium it will make the bey pick up more speed, therefore the name.

Driver: Link
Much like unite, but the rubber around it can change height. It can even cover the short sharp tip for a crazy attack tip. If you higher it you can make it less likely to touch the stadium for more stamina, or to make it have contact with the same time as the frame to have even more speed.
layer -vintron- kinda like valkyire with the wings but metal its ablilty is that the metal comes in contact
disc-zero-
driver-eclipse push- it is like zeto but better modes the defence part would be like atomic the attack part would be like iron and the stainma part would be like sharp
Nuclear Midas 10 Turn Ion

nM is a mostly round layer with four main contact points. There is a metal pair of weights on the underside of the layer which let it fill a plastic gap or fill a gap rimmed with more metal to concentrate weight or spread it. The shape is somewhat similar to Dead Hades, but without the knobs between the scythe blades.

Ion is a driver shaped like Revolve, but with a hexagonic, metal piece around the sharp tip rather than a curved shield like the aforementioned driver. One side of the nut is rounded to lower aggression, while the other is flat like normal to create increased aggression. Both sides can touch the stadium floor and speed up. It performs like a less controlled Iron when the metal touches the floor, but the tip can be launched in a stable manner to increase spin time. Has low-decent LAD.
layer: twin noctemis . forge disc:12 lift driver: volcanic
Fang Leopard 13Astro Jet
Crystal Aether 10 Rainbow
Petrifying Medusa 14Flow Bearing'
(Nov. 20, 2018  1:50 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Nuclear Midas 10 Turn Ion

aM is a mostly round layer with four main contact points. There is a metal pair of weights on the underside of the layer which let it fill a plastic gap or fill a gap rimmed with more metal to concentrate weight or spread it. The shape is somewhat similar to Dead Hades, but without the knobs between the scythe blades.

Ion is a driver shaped like Revolve, but with a hexagonic, metal piece around the sharp tip rather than a curved shield like the aforementioned driver. One side of the nut is rounded to lower aggression, while the other is flat like normal to create increased aggression. Both sides can touch the stadium floor and speed up. It performs like a less controlled Iron when the metal touches the floor, but the tip can be launched in a stable manner to increase spin time. Has low-decent LAD.

I don’t think nuclear starts with an a
(Nov. 21, 2018  4:14 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2018  1:50 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Nuclear Midas 10 Turn Ion

aM is a mostly round layer with four main contact points. There is a metal pair of weights on the underside of the layer which let it fill a plastic gap or fill a gap rimmed with more metal to concentrate weight or spread it. The shape is somewhat similar to Dead Hades, but without the knobs between the scythe blades.

I don’t think nuclear starts with an a

Whoops. I was originally going to name it Atomic Midas, but I changed it without changing the abbreviation I guess, lol.
(Nov. 21, 2018  4:24 PM)Dragunix Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2018  4:14 PM)Dt20000 Wrote: I don’t think nuclear starts with an a

Whoops. I was originally going to name it Atomic Midas, but I changed it without changing the abbreviation I guess, lol.

That’s what I thought. Since Atomic is already a part, it might be bad, haha. I would definitely buy that Beyblade.
Incisor Leopard 13Astro Jet

Incisor Leopard- Has four metal heads facing in the cardinal directions with metal/plastic fangs below and above the main layer. Two modes:
Uppercut Mode makes layer move upwards to send the opponent flying
Crusher Mode crushes the opponent between fangs like Vise Leopard
13- Good, old thirteen
Astro- Has eight points in the cardinal and intermediate directions for a powerful barrage attack. Can be flipped for smash attack. (Does not scrape like Lift, scrapes like the generic Turn)
Jet- Has a shape like Jolt, except facing in the opposite direction to increase the speed and power of a right Spin bey, like Metal Fight's Right Rubber Flat

Space Chronos 6Open Combine

Space Chronos- has to modes
Stamina Mode has a round shape to increase the power of its balance for more endurance
Attack Mode has the five blades extend outwards to uncover the attack points and move the center of gravity outwards
6- Regular six disk
Open- Round shape with two big gaps that gave edges inside of them
Combine- Combines stamina and attack with two modes
Stamina Mode has a sharp tip with a shape to reduce friction and air resistance
Attack Mode covers sharp and reveals a wide but not too wide rubber flat
(Nov. 21, 2018  4:45 PM)Dt20000 Wrote:
(Nov. 21, 2018  4:24 PM)Dragunix Wrote: Whoops. I was originally going to name it Atomic Midas, but I changed it without changing the abbreviation I guess, lol.

That’s what I thought. Since Atomic is already a part, it might be bad, haha. I would definitely buy that Beyblade.

Ion is literally an idea I got after picking a metal nut off of the ground. I think it's a nut at least...
(Nov. 21, 2018  6:33 PM)Hoarder Mamaw Wrote: This account doesn't exist anymore

What do you mean by that

Switch (driver)- a attack driver with a gimmick similar to zeta where the tip can be changed betweed a jolt and a reverse jolt.

What's a reverse Jolt?

You know the Jolt driver that came with bL? Take that, grab a mirror, and put jolt in front of the mirror with the bottom facing it. The shape in the reflection is the shape of a "reverse jolt".
Flash sagittario style layer:

A four pointed, sloped (like tN) layer that folds into a two pointed layer upon the first click. The layer's moving segment would also activate a burst stopping gimmick upon moving

I got the idea from a random thoughts post. This would implement both modes of the Flash 4D wheel. Not only that, but as a Cho-Z layer, it would make for a strong Upper Attack layer
Name: Grand Titan 7'Tt.Br/Mbb
Type: Defense
ChoZetsu/Turbo
Right Spin Only
-------------------
Attack Layer: Grand Titan
Description - A completely rounded off layer with the exception of three 1cm wide, curved, attack teeth (slopes for Hasbro). The amount of metal located on the layer is 1/2 the circumference of the layer and is centered, leaving the outer portion to be weakened to the likes of a single-layer but with the trade off of reduced recoil and center gravity. The layer is semi-translucent white the attack teeth (or slopes) being colored a solid blood red. In the middle, a blood red facial design of a Stone Golem; an insert-able god chip could be put into its forehead.

Forge Disk: 7'Tt
Description - A 7 disk that is only slightly heavier than the latter variation; the more interesting portion however, is the frame. Triple Threat (Tt), is similar to that of disk/frame fusion combinations like 'Jerk', 'Magnum' and 'Polish'. However, this is simply a separate frame, a separate frame that has three long curved, outward facing blades going in the opposite direction of the triple teeth section of the Grand Titan layer whilst sticking out more than the layer by a few centimeters. This allows for a deadly under-assault for beys that are not protected by a frame or steady driver. Often is susceptible to high amounts of recoil from attack types and self destruction when the bey wielding Triple Threat is launched at an angle. Forge disk is unpainted but the frame is opaque red, a lesser red than the kind found on the Attack Layer.

Driver: Master Boost Bearing/Normal Bearing
Description - A reboot of the Bearing driver but featuring a wider tip, alongside a new unique system, a Boost Driver. Essentially, this incorporates the old GT gimmick from the plastic generation but with a twist, rather than an instant boost of energy after the first few seconds of combat, Master Bearing Boost will delivery a propulsion of Left Spinning energy to the right spinning bey near spin-finish, effectively allowing Grand Titan to attempt a savior from death and transformation into a left spinning zombie (like Drain Fafnir) for a couple of seconds. Contains a golden spring along the likes of Shadow Amaterious, leading to difficult bursting to counter its weaker teeth (think exceed evil eye teeth). This driver alongside Grand Titan would be found in a Takara Tomy random booster vol and rarely so. In the event of a lesser random booster prize or for Hasbro purchase, a normal Bearing driver would be in place. Both Normal and Master Bearings would be a unique half Blood Red, half Full White design going from the top of the driver to the tip.

----------------
I thought of this idea because I remember someone (I think it was a bey youtuber) saying that burst was made with 3 part simplification in mind in order to expand and make more parts later (which they did) by incorporating old ideas from plastic gen like free-spinning attack rings and the engine gear. Although such attack and Driver gimmicks could seem OP, I thought in mind of having Grand Titan have weak teething alongside the 7'Tt.Mbb version being rarer than your average random booster prize bey. Ultimately, I feel as though such parts for a bey would add some interesting designs and strategies to burst that could extend the series lifespan while building off old ideas, requiring almost null effort to think upon.
Layer: Spiral Aurora - Spiral Aurora is a stamina type layer with a circular shape but has 4 wings connected to it for attack. The wings are plastic with metallic paint on the top, however most of the weight is focused on the wings because it is actually metal but covered by plastic.

Forge disc: quarter

Peformance tip: Trans+- Trans+ has the same function how ever is now contains a semi flat peformance tip. The peformance tip mode cannot be changed manually because the mode change is directly connecting to the lock. When the layer starts to skip teeth the tip activates and moves. The mode it changes to depends on rotation. For left rotation it starts as attack and ends as stamina. For right rotation it's from stamina to attack mode.
Layer: Orpheus O3. Looks for the most part like Orpheus O2. The large side contact points on the upper end extend like blades and slide inward when hit. The circles now serve a roller function like Kinetic Satomb. It's little crown like structure is rounded out and metallic. The bottom ends of it are now fatter and look like Beat Kukulcan's gold teeth.

Disk: 8 and it's frame is called Cage. Picture the proof frame and add little balls to it all around.

Driver: Down. Looks like someone mashed and Atomic and an Absorb together and the ball has metal on the inside and plastic on the outside. Because it's so heavy, it makes lots of downward pressure.
(Dec. 17, 2018  9:59 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: Layer: Orpheus O3. Looks for the most part like Orpheus O2. The large side contact points on the upper end extend like blades and slide inward when hit. The circles now serve a roller function like Kinetic Satomb. It's little crown like structure is rounded out and metallic. The bottom ends of it are now fatter and look like Beat Kukulcan's gold teeth.

Disk: 8 and it's frame is called Cage. Picture the proof frame and add little balls to it all around.

Driver: Down. Looks like someone mashed and Atomic and an Absorb together and the ball has metal on the inside and plastic on the outside. Because it's so heavy, it makes lots of downward pressure.

Sorry to be a nitpicker, but there's already a Disc called Down.
Layer : the layer should be the combination of new super z Achilles and new Galaxy Zeus it Shou ld have wings with different colors

Disc the disc should should spread and it should come with attached flame

Driver : the driver should be balance with the combination of attack , stamina and defence . I had an idea of the driver. The driver should have three buttons side when they are battling when the beyblade bends then one of the button touches the stadium and the modes should change

Please give reply for my post