Create your own Beyblade Burst!

Layer (Drákōn): this bey is a left spinning bey with five dragon heads made of rubber on the outer perimeter for spin steal.  all the bey  heads point to the right and are close to gether with  a metal god chip for balance.

Disk (3):unlike every other odd numbered Core Disc released before it, is symmetrical and elliptical in shape in order to facilitate a Frame. Each side features three small protrusions, akin to Knuckle and 8, which is looped and molded into the shape of a "3".

frame( flow):features a triangular design with each side featuring three sloped blades, meant to provide Upper Force in Right-Spin and Down Force in Left-Spin. However, the small size of the blades means that the effect is negligible. Compared to Cross, Star and Glaive, Flow’s perimeter is too rough to aid in Life After Death in Defense and Stamina Combinations and compared to Vortex, Meteor and Bump, Flow has too little weight to aid in Attack Combinations.

Driver (Planet ):a ball shaped tip made of metal, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's Metal Ball Performance Tip, which rotates freely, akin to Orbit, and with two upward angled tracks which also contain metal balls, akin to Metal Fight Beyblade's GB145 Track.
Layer: Basilisk B4  is a left spin Chozetu bey with a perimeter that is made of six clockwise blades akin to Balkesh's layer.It has dark green a cobra snake on the layer. The perimeter is metal mostly metal. It has red eyes. the  sub-layer of Basilick connect with the prongs of the Disc so the ruber gets exposed to fill in the gaps When the bey gets closer to bursting.
Disk:0 released on  Reqium Sprizen S3   has high Outward Weight Distribution and Stamina potential. the color of it is green.
Frame;Bump released on Screw Treptune    has a round perimeter. The color of the frame is translucent green.

Driver : Atomic' like its predecessor Atomic It has a free spinning ball and ring.  Atomic'  has a gold spring and it is tighter that atomic. The color of the driver is translucent grey and the ring  on it is opaque green.

I'll add more later
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:06 PM)Boonsuwa_928603 Wrote: Layer: Basilisk B4  is a left spin Chozetu bey with a perimeter that is made of six clockwise blades akin to Balkesh's layer.It has dark green a cobra snake on the layer. The perimeter is metal mostly metal. It has red eyes. the  sub-layer of Basilick connect with the prongs of the Disc so the ruber gets exposed to fill in the gaps When the bey gets closer to bursting.
Disk:0 released on  Reqium Sprizen S3 the heaviest Core Disc at the time of writing and has  high Outward Weight Distribution and Stamina potential. the color of it is green.
Frame;Bump released on Screw Treptune S4 is the heavest frame at the time I wrote this it  and also has a round perimeter. The color of the frame is translucent green.

Driver : Atomic' like its predecessor Atomic It has a free spinning ball and ring.  Atomic'  has a gold spring and it is tighter that atomic. The color of the driver is translucent grey and the ring  on it is opaque green.

I'll add more later

10 is the heaviest disc and Lift is the heaviest frame. Also, I think Atomic' would be way too powerful.
Hi, so Xandork has stoped working on burst beys due to the fact that he is a collage student. You have to give him props though, I mean he spent time on other people's Dream Bey. For that we thank you. Sadly I haven't had a chance to submit my design to him yet before he stoped working on the beys. So I'm just going to tell everyone what it would have been like.

Name: Arc Leviathan

Type: Attack

Gimmick: two free-spinning leviathans on the outer edge of the layer.

Disc: Eight

Custom Frame: Scale

Performance tip: Merge (because if you make my bey mad it will counter attack)
Here's the first of my "Awakening" Beys to go along with the new Valkyrie and Spriggan
sH.4'.Z.Xp
Strength Hercules: Similar to Archer Hercules, but more balanced, not compatible with a level chip, and with a new gimmick in addition to the old one. It has metal balls like the ones on Z2, with tracks that lead to the bows on the layer, making extreme stamina potential.
4': A heavier and wider 4 disc
Zinc: A round frame with a slightly oval-shaped perimeter, but with a bit of metal on the interior, where the disc attaches to.
Xpose: A mix of Cycle and Gyro, as tall as Volcanic.
Layer: Geode Natsuo A crimson red Beyblade that has 5 Attack points and in the inside has 2 smaller Attack points for great Attack. It has a little bit of rubber on each wing. Overall it is a very great layer.
Type:Balance
DiskEeexility A disk That is fairly similar to seven, one side has 1 Big Attack point of a rubber, another side has 9 Attack points of metal.
Frame: Free. This frame is weird, in the inside it has a similar resemblance or Star but on the outside it is covered in rubber. Also on the outside of that disk it has a metal freespinning wheel.
Driver: Velocity. This driver is A mix of Planet,Extend and destroy dash, with a little bit of volcanic dash. This driver has 2 modes, and the modes switch in battle. The first mode is The mix of exend and volcanic dash. It has a star shaped Plastic tip and on , but the gimmick to this mode is that it also has a mini mode, its like a better version of reboot, it’s where you can change the plastic tip inside it to whatever height. On mode 2 it is basically destroy dash but on the free spinning part there are Metal Balls inside and they weigh one gram each ball (5 balls btw)
Moves: Renegade Destroy. It is where you are in mode 1 and you aim for a Southern Cross shot style launch and it will go crazy at the start then go passive, then crazy then passive. Endless when spin stealing.
Move 2 is where you are in mode 2 and you lauch for the stadium walls and the Beyblade goes in the air and comes crashing down on the layer, whilst having not much stamina the Beyblade spin steals.
Ultimate Move Renagaide Aerial Assult, this move is when you go in mode 2 and constantly hit the walls until the driver changes into mode 1, whilst that happens the Beyblade starts losing speed, but then spin steals, then Natsuo goes Ipoh the stadium walls at full force Andy penetrates enough force to go in the air and land in the Beyblade on its layer, spin stealing in top its layer, them clicks start happening then natsu falls of and hits the wall and goes back on mode 2 and tears through the opponents beyblade, not literally.
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:53 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Oct. 14, 2018  6:06 PM)Boonsuwa_928603 Wrote: Layer: Basilisk B4  is a left spin Chozetu bey with a perimeter that is made of six clockwise blades akin to Balkesh's layer.It has dark green a cobra snake on the layer. The perimeter is metal mostly metal. It has red eyes. the  sub-layer of Basilick connect with the prongs of the Disc so the ruber gets exposed to fill in the gaps When the bey gets closer to bursting.
Disk:0 released on  Reqium Sprizen S3 the heaviest Core Disc at the time of writing and has  high Outward Weight Distribution and Stamina potential. the color of it is green.
Frame;Bump released on Screw Treptune S4 is the heavest frame at the time I wrote this it  and also has a round perimeter. The color of the frame is translucent green.

I'll add more later

10 is the heaviest disc and Lift is the heaviest frame. Also, I think Atomic' would be way too powerful.
OK, I will update my post.
(Oct. 14, 2018  11:53 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: 10 is the heaviest disc and Lift is the heaviest frame. Also, I think Atomic' would be way too powerful.

Isn't 0's weight around the same as 10? Atomic' does sound way too powerful but it's just a made up beyblade in the end of the day, not an actual release so there's no issue.
I have an idea for a bey, it's called Rise Aeolus, and it's a left spin bey. Its gimmick, is that metal tubes control the wind flow, so in one mode the wind comes up from the bottom, and go out sideways, and (hopefully) maintain spin. In the other mode, the tubes are reversed, the wind goes in through the top part of the pipe, and goes out through the bottom, trying to create upper force. Another of its gimmicks borrows something from Guardian Kerbeus, between the tubes, there is like a (really hard) rubber-ish material that is also spring-loaded to absorb impacts.

The disk would be 2', making it slightly heavier, and slightly redesigning the shape, making it slightly more suitable for Chouzetsu beys to use it as a 'jack of all trades'. The frame paired with it is called 'Rebound' and it has a rubber coating on the outer edge in the event of Disk to Layer contact, push the enemy away, and since Aeolus is a left spin bey hopefully, create a certain degree of spin equalization. It is quite heavy as well.

The driver is called 'Mirage' and its gimmick is that it switches between Stamina and Defense mode. I'm currently thinking you can change the mode from a ball to a cone-ish shape is by pushing/pulling down or up (depending on the mode you're switching to) on a set of tabs to act as brakes for the defense mode. It might not be realistic, but it's the basic idea for switching between the modes.

That's the basic idea for my Bey. If anybody would like to help me make it, message me.
guys go to this server if you want them made!!!( https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BEGINNE...EY-DESIGNS ) disclaimer im a beginner so dont expect godly work like xander
Here I go again with another idea for the Awakening Beys:
ShX.M'.Sb
Shogun Xcalibur: With a new sub-system comes the concept of possibly re-using intials by using the driver naming system in the Sub-name. ShX would be a mix of bX and bK, with the sword expanding due to a click system, making Shogun Impact the most realistic Xcalibur Special Move. There would also be a metal cylinder inside the sword that would move along the inside during battle, generating even more power.
Magnum': This would be a wider and thinner version of Magnum, being the first disk that already has plastic, but is also compatible with a frame. It would also be slightly off balance and decently heavy.
Saber: A driver that has metal pieces on it, but with a reversed Jolt Driver part at the bottom.

Another one:
vC.14A.Tm
Void Chaos: With a design similar to Deep Chaos, vC is a bit rounder and has a gimmick that one of Mr. LT's custom Deep Chaos recolors inspired me for. The custom dC layers that Mr. LT sent to k1mbo actually lock up in the down position a little bit incidentally. So what id vC had a Vampire Mode (dC's gimmick mode) and a Fang Mode (layer locked in the downward position)? Also, the teeth would be like gV or kS's teeth.
14: A disc that's as heavy as 7, but focused more on Outward Weight Distribution rather than raw power and decent stamina.
Axis: A light, oval-shaped free-spinning frame.
Tomb: A metal version of Bearing, but taller and with a slightly better spring to balance it out.
Monarch Valkyrie 15 Flare Primal

The layer resembled wV with wings angled to give better attack power, while there is metal underneath the main wings only to aid in said attack. The teeth lock up like Shadow Orichalcum [placeholder gimmick until I figure out another]

15: a disk weighing slightly more than 0, with more OWD than 0, but less than 8. It is smooth underneath, but has feather-like protrusions swirling around the center.

Flare: a frame similar to Bump, but with the weight focused into three wide points that resemble Triple, but smoother as it is a frame. It is equilateral in shape, with smoother sections between each main point of the triangle.

Primal:  a tip where a rubber ring can be moved up and down to add or decrease offensive power. The main tip in the center is a R2F tip with rubber from Xtreme rather than Jolt, providing a better flower pattern.

@[CitrusNinja3]
(Oct. 16, 2018  2:09 AM)Dragunix Wrote: Monarch Valkyrie 15 Flare Primal

The layer resembled wV with wings angled to give better attack power, while there is metal underneath the main wings only to aid in said attack. The teeth lock up like Shadow Orichalcum [placeholder gimmick until I figure out another]

15: a disk weighing slightly more than 0, with more OWD than 0, but less than 8. It is smooth underneath, but has feather-like protrusions swirling around the center.

Flare: a frame similar to Bump, but with the weight focused into three wide points that resemble Triple, but smoother as it is a frame. It is equilateral in shape, with smoother sections between each main point of the triangle.

Primal:  a tip where a rubber ring can be moved up and down to add or decrease offensive power. The main tip in the center is a R2F tip with rubber from Xtreme rather than Jolt, providing a better flower pattern.

@[CitrusNinja3]

Whoa, I haven't been tagged in a long time... That's actually a pretty cool concept for an alternate Valkyrie, parallel to Cho-Z Valkyrie, and with a more original name. That driver also sounds like a pretty cool gimmick, one mode for a bit more control, the other for sheer power. This recieves a big thumbs-up and actually inspired me for an alternate evo series of beys!

(Starting tomorrow)
Dragoon MSUV remake:

Dragoon MSUV 10 Proof+ Rush

Dragoon MSUV: remade into a Cho-Z layer

10: OWD plus weight resembles Circle Wide

Proof+: an attempt to imitate the smooth surface of Circle Wide, as well as an excuse to add metal fillings into the frame.

Rush: a slightly wider version of Xtreme, with a spring closer to older drivers such as Xtreme/Accel, as opposed to newer ones like Zeta or Absorb. Meant to imitate the Grip Flat Core Ult. Version on the original Dragoon MSUV.

Idk what I was thinking making this XD.
Layer: Supreme drugul. It should have three attacking dragon head and in the middle is where they all connect. The color scheme should be black and gold in between the dragon heads  there should be claws that extend out when the beyblade spins.

Disk: sread. used on spriggen it has even weight distribution

Driver:Hunter. The Beyblade can move around the stadium fast. Golden driver black rubber
Why did I write this: aka

Maelstrom Wyvern 10 Proof Ozone (mW.7P.Oz)

Immortal Lycaon 10 Fang Canine
Layer: A balance type Beyblade that takes a similar gimmick to Hell salamander. It's right spin and has 10 blades that combine into 5.  The center has a wolf's head and the coloring would be black, blue, and white. The teeth are very tall and are made of metal. The layer weighs 24 grams.
Disc:10 has good stamina and good ko resistance, something that helps counter the metal driver.
Fang:  Similiar to proof but with five smooth claw-like protrusions that are parallel to the frames, allowing for higher life after death. It weighs 4 grams.
Canine: Driver looks similar to Iron in the upper half. 4 metal "Canines" are on the side and it's not super wide at the base but thicker than bearing, about the same as the top of nothing and absorb. The bottom has a free spinning metal plate similar to bearing that has 6 small protrusions on it, similar to hold but much smaller. The center part is like iron but in a more squared shape, and not too wide or tall. It has high speed and LAD as well as decent stamina. The very short metal squared part is short to allow the wide cone plate to be closer to the ground and will allow for higher LAD and the small diameter means that the driver compensates for the more aggressive shape The textured parts of the cone plate are so that if slightly knocked off balance, it'll speed up the combination without going crazy. However, the driver has a smallish main contact point of metal and although the plate does add extra ko resistance, the high-speed nature and low friction mean there is a risk of self koing. 10 grams.
Cyber Valtryek Tri-0 Metal Hard Drive Reboot

Layer: A Snake-Pit set style recolor of Strike Valtryek (working gimmick; strike chip works) with the edges of the blades lined with metal.

Disk: A 0 disc with the circle things on the edges focused out for more OWD and there is 3 circle things

Frame: A metal Bump Frame.

Driver: Ultimate Reboot with the non-aggro tip being rubber and shorter.
Can anyone make me a burst beyblade layer his name is DOOM DRAGON and It is a Stamina type he is a left Rotation Bey. He has the Gimmick from revive Phoenix the Black part fall up (revive phoenix Gimmick) . He is so big Like garuda. The grey Part is metall. He is a round Bey. That is the Bey https://imgur.com/nLuZrxM when someone can make the 3d Design for it tell me what it Cost

The Bey has a Level Chip compatibility
(Oct. 23, 2018  9:22 PM)Diegito09 Wrote: Can anyone make me a burst beyblade layer his name is DOOM DRAGON and It is a Stamina type he is a left Rotation Bey. He has the Gimmick from revive Phoenix the Black part fall up (revive phoenix Gimmick) .  He is so big Like garuda.  The grey Part is metall. He is a round Bey. That is the Bey https://imgur.com/nLuZrxM  when someone can make the 3d Design for it  tell me what it Cost

The Bey has a Level Chip compatibility

Three things:
1) This isn't a thread to make 3D Printed Beyblades, it's just to share your Beyblade ideas.
2) I don't think anyone even knows how to make the Phoenix gimmick yet.
3) Such a round shape would render the Phoenix gimmick useless.

Alternate Evolution: Replaces Crash Ragnaruk
[spoiler]
gR.4'A.Tr
Layer: Grand Ragnaruk: Shaped like Rising Ragnaruk, but a bit smoother. Its gimmick would be that it has metal blades that can be shifted from being underneath the contact points to filling in the gaps between the two big contact points. This would need good teeth to withstand the recoil.
Disc: 4': A heavier and wider version of 4, with a bit of a rougher overall design.
Frame: Arch: This frame would be thicker than Bump, but with semi-circle designs all over it, and a slightly oval-shaped perimeter.
Driver: Turbine: A direct upgrade for Flügel, this would have a metal tip and a semi-free spinning propeller piece, stopping halfway through a rotation.
Beyblade: Elite Dranzer
Looks like master dranzer and dranzer ms
Cho z layer
Can spin both ways
Type: Balance
Has strong teeth

Disc: Zero2
Similar to Zero but more heavy and has 2 circles on each side instead of one

Frame: Blast
Bump and flow combined

Driver: Bearing’
Indomitable Achilles 14 Heel (Hl) Xpand

Layer: Resembles a more aggressively designed zA, closer to wV in terms of recoil.

14: similar to 10, but less raw LAD; similar to a symmetrical 7 in design.

Heel: Similar to lift, but thinner and with four points. Attack mode has less LAD than Defense mode, which preserved LAD to a degree and gives an aggressive kick around the edges.

Xpand: a ring can be lowered or raised around a tip shaped similarly to Xtend, so as to increase surface area. The small tip shares the same function as the original Xtend, and also has a "+" counterpart.

@[CitrusNinja3]
I feel like this thread is going to be a hotspot for ideas that people finds here and can just model and 3D print them. Anyways...

Switch (driver)- a attack driver with a gimmick similar to zeta where the tip can be changed betweed a jolt and a reverse jolt.
(Nov. 07, 2018  6:00 AM)N10 Wrote: I feel like this thread is going to be a hotspot for ideas that people finds here and can just model and 3D print them. Anyways...

Switch (driver)- a attack driver with a gimmick similar to zeta where the tip can be changed betweed a jolt and a reverse jolt.

What's a reverse Jolt?