Create your own Beyblade Burst!

This is for post-contest ideas for beyblade burst. Feel free to share your ideas here Smile

Format:

Layer (insert name here): Describe part here

Disk (insert name here): Describe part here

Driver (insert name here): Describe part here

EXAMPLE:

Layer (dragon): relatively circular, but blades cover the edge like scales, except where the head is, which is at the top of the beyblade. The clear plastic is tinted metallic crimson, and the inner plastic is white.

Disk (spread): released on spriggan, spread is a disk with the most even weight distribution.

Driver (grip): It's a hole rubber flat. It is a strong part because it has a hole in an attempt to preserve some stamina, while the rubber emphasizes attack and defense. The driver is pearl white, and the rubber is red.
Please follow the format in the first post please. Thank you!
Layer-Firce: This part has eight spikes that are facing clockwise and looks like kitsune tails with the firsts ones coulered in black and the seconds are a firey orange. when the bey spins it looks like a cyclone of orange and black.

Disk Reverse Counter: This disk is the same a Counter from Fefnir except the spikes face the oppisite.

Drive-Strike:This drive is able to change directions at such speed that it looks that it is dissapering. This drive is able to be an attack, defence or stanima.

This bey is called Flame Kitsune
Layer- Flash Fury This layer has 5 spikes going outward and has sharp lines going across The color is red and the lines are blue
Disk- Upper this disc is shown on Holy

Driver: Tactic. This driver is very tricky it can go into stamina but go into quake mode.

Flash Fury Upper Tactic
LionFireBurst

Layer: Fire: Think something similar to Driger S's attack ring
Disk: Similar to Driger MS's Attack ring but bigger to fit the layer
DriverConfusedimilar to Driger V2's Parts to push upper. the bottom will be similar to Dranzer S's Atk/End Switch tactic.
Hello So My Beyblade is going to be smiliar to Pegasus like what Gingka had...

So for the Energy Layer I want it to be smimilar to Fengriff F2 but change those outside parts into Pegasus's Energy Layer/Ring (It had three wings) but the inside part the same.  
What I mean by Pegasus Energy Layer I mean by like something similar to Samarai Pegasus's or Galaxy Pegasus

So for the Forge disk I want it to have a Aero.

Now for the Performance Tip/Driver I want it to have a Xtreme.

Now I want the whole Beyblade white but leave the Driver A Rose Gold Color...

My Beyblades name would be Plasma Pegasus... yet I haven't made the first Beyblade..Yet if you see anything wrong let me know or reply...cause I'm actually new to the "creating your own Beyblade burst Beyblade".

Well thank you!

idk why I did this I just think I did this right...please help me or give me tips and use my data I gave you...
Eternity Phoenix

Layer Eternity Phoenix (eP): A layer with feather flame wing designs as it's three protrusions.
Disc 8 Cross: The disc of drain Fafnir and frame of Blaze Ragnaruk.
Driver (Weight)
(Will try to make this irl)

Supernova L-Drago
LayerConfusedupernova L-Drago(has a burst beys center and the part where the launchers prongs go, bursts and uses burst left launcher. Covered with parts from previous L-Dragos

Forge Disc:8
Disc frame:Meteo
Driver: Atomic

(Jun. 17, 2017  12:28 PM)Mr.Mister Wrote: Hello So My Beyblade is going to be smiliar to Pegasus like what Gingka had...

So for the Energy Layer I want it to be smimilar to Fengriff F2 but change those outside parts into Pegasus's Energy Layer/Ring (It had three wings) but the inside part the same.  
What I mean by Pegasus Energy Layer I mean by like something similar to Samarai Pegasus's or Galaxy Pegasus

So for the Forge disk I want it to have a Aero.

Now for the Performance Tip/Driver I want it to have a Xtreme.

Now I want the whole Beyblade white but leave the Driver A Rose Gold Color...

My Beyblades name would be Plasma Pegasus... yet I haven't made the first Beyblade..Yet if you see anything wrong let me know or reply...cause I'm actually new to the "creating your own Beyblade burst Beyblade".

Well thank you!

idk why I did this I just think I did this right...please help me or give me tips and use my data I gave you...
You should make that In real life I'm making a burst L-Drago

(Jun. 17, 2017  7:56 PM)Thunder Blur Wrote: Eternity Phoenix

Layer Eternity Phoenix (eP): A layer with feather flame wing designs as it's three protrusions.
Disc 8 Cross: The disc of drain Fafnir and frame of Blaze Ragnaruk.
Driver (Weight)

Please make it in real life
my dream beys
(stamina type)
layer- flame suzako/phoenix ( basically burst ver of dranzer f ar flame wing but red in colour,with a steeper slope and without bitchip but features a fiery bird in the centre .most weight is behind the  two primary contact points , on the perimenter similar to R2,has I2's teeth)
disc-gravity comes with roktavor R2
driver - eternity (basically a yeilding but the tip is a bit wider and made of metal)

(balance type)
layer-fierce byakko( design is like driger v2 attack ring but without bitchip and reversed so tiger heads are contact points, features a white tiger in the middle,most of the weight is in the middle and on the contact points like spriggan and it has teeth like V2)
disc- knuckle comes with spryzen S2
driver-join(cant think of a better name for this)-basically a merge driver but the inner sharp plastic tip is made of metal for more stamina.
Ok, here goes
Layer: L2 (Lethal Lyre) Shaped like a Lyre, the curls petruding downwards, and in between the curled areas are plastic pieces resembling a few unicrest/u2 horns. Under the lyre, on the bottom plastic, is a mock manuscript lines and music notes. The L in the middle is a laplace transform symbol, and the beyblade is bronze in color. There are music notes all over the colored plastic.

Disc: Polish (preexisting) released with psychic phantom. It's a recolor, the metal being silver and the plastic being bronze.

DriverGaspb (Orbit Bearing) White in the plastic's color, it's a fusion between the weight driver and orbit, being very heavy and very annoying to remove from the center. It excells in defence and stamina. The metal ball is uncolored.

[Image: tumblr_ndpdpsFfue1rltf5co1_400.jpg] This is a lyre for those who dont know
(Jul. 04, 2017  4:54 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: Ok, here goes
Layer: L2 (Lethal Lyre) Shaped like a Lyre, the curls petruding downwards, and in between the curled areas are plastic pieces resembling a few unicrest/u2 horns. Under the lyre, on the bottom plastic, is a mock manuscript lines and music notes. The L in the middle is a laplace transform symbol, and the beyblade is bronze in color. There are music notes all over the colored plastic.

Disc: Polish (preexisting) released with psychic phantom. It's a recolor, the metal being silver and the plastic being bronze.

DriverGaspb (Orbit Bearing) White in the plastic's color, it's a fusion between the weight driver and orbit, being very heavy and very annoying to remove from the center. It excells in defence and stamina. The metal ball is uncolored.

[Image: tumblr_ndpdpsFfue1rltf5co1_400.jpg] This is a lyre for those who dont know

When it wins, u can tell people to take the L
(Jul. 05, 2017  2:16 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Jul. 04, 2017  4:54 PM)BlackSunProphet Wrote: Ok, here goes

Driver:Ob (Orbit Bearing) White in the plastic's color, it's a fusion between the weight driver and orbit, being very heavy and very annoying to remove from the center. It excells in defence and stamina. The metal ball is uncolored.

When it wins, u can tell people to take the L
Lol never thought of that

THE NAME OF THE BEY IS MANGNUM GORDELDIER DTA08

Layer: Mangnum Gordeldier(english translation big armadillo)
           its circular energy ring with 2 layers:- 1st
  it is completely circular and has 4 projections that usually collide in a battle,they are made of rubber
 something like that due to which it can steal spin of any bey blade,the rubber projections are just like the
  armadillo's skin tough to pass thru.
 2nd layer  
 this unique layer is is crafted from the tough scales  of the ancient armadillo,it is just like a shureken(ninja
star shaped) with 1 diagonally opposite sides  resembling the thin,tough face sword of armadillo and the
 other its tail,the another diagonally opposite sides have the claw shape ,theses four projections are made
and fitted such that they occupy the space between the projections of 1st layer and are of the same
 dimensions(except the face and tail).this layer slows down the opponent bey's spin as it is made of foam
 rubber,so what this layer wont be able to steal the spin it will drains enemy's spin.

Disc: - D07 heavy disc suits the bey perfectly well,however to compensate with Mangnum Gordeldier,this disc did adjusted its completely circular shape to a tornado like appearance but with exact same weight(21-22gms).this assists its ultimate defense however slightly reducing the balance when launcher at sharper angles.

Driver:- TA01: Accel,Hashbro version,it will be great at stamin when it reaches the centre,however wont stick to defence only,it can attack too however u need to be careful about the angle as balance could be hard to master.

MAN IF SOMEONE WHO IS A WRITER IN SERIES OF BEYBLADE READING THIS PLS COMMENT ME ABOUT MY IDEAS FOR THIS BEY,HOPE I MAKE SENSE
(Jul. 08, 2015  3:06 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: This is for post-contest ideas for beyblade burst. Feel free to share your ideas here Smile

Format: My beyblade is going to be called Electrus, a lightning sorcerer above the clouds. This beyblade can release after Legend Spryzen S3 since the driver I want it to be is Merge. Try to give this idea to Hasbro QUICK!!!!! Also Hasbro with the plastic you guys or galls can do whatever you want with it, but make it look awesome. Another thing try and keep the name simular or the look simular so I know you guys did it.  : )

Layer (insert name here): Describe part here  Three contact points are going to be lightning bolts going diagonal. The colors will be yellow for the contact points and the rest of the layer is a light blue. The slopes are going to be really strong. The face of the layer is going to be an electric looking E with a circle of cloud around it. 

Disk (insert name here): Describe part here     I just want the disk to be Yell from Atlas Anubion. 

Driver (insert name here): Describe part here I would like the driver to be a light blue Merge from Legend Spryzen S3

EXAMPLE:

Layer (dragon): relatively circular, but blades cover the edge like scales, except where the head is, which is at the top of the beyblade. The clear plastic is tinted metallic crimson, and the inner plastic is white.

Disk (spread): released on spriggan, spread is a disk with the most even weight distribution.

Driver (grip): It's a hole rubber flat. It is a strong part because it has a hole in an attempt to preserve some stamina, while the rubber emphasizes attack and defense. The driver is pearl white, and the rubber is red.
Layer: Supreme Manticore (Right Spin) - Looks like the Herculeo clear wheel from Metal Fight, but the heads are made of metal.

Disc: 5 - Pretty good stamina and second heaviest disc out there

Frame: Thrash - The frame is made of lithium, the lightest metal in the world. The frame is in the shape of Magnum. This not only gives it an impact, but can potentially throw beys off course

Driver: Zeta - Changes between 3 different modes: Attack, Defense, and Balance. The default being Balance.
Flight Pegasus (Attack Type): 4 wing like structures for attack.
Disk: 1
Frame: U
Driver: Extreme or Ultimate Reboot
Omega chimera 0fg flr
oC
Omega chimera has two gimmicks, metal teeth and springs attached two three main contact points to deflect attacks. It's based on the chimera, a beast with three heads, a dragon, a lion and a goat. It also has a snake tail. The three contact points are designed to look like these three heads. It's coloured green and purple.
On sR
Fg
Fang is a frame that looks like under but it freespins.
Flr
Flare is a rubber sharp with small rubber rollers like loop but three like tr145 from mfb
Hi, I'm new to beyblade burst, and I'm not very familiar with the different pieces, but I'll try to use what I know.

I'd like an Alpha Pegasus.

This would be a left spinning bey.

The Layer would be very similar to Cosmic Pegasus's Fusion Wheel and Energy Ring but all colored light, matte blue.

The Disk would be very similar to Drain Fafnir's but colored bright, metallic red.

The Disc would be the same as Alter Cognite's but bright, matte blue.

(P.S. How do you make custom beys?)
im currently drawing out a beyblade. it is called zero two (aka 0^2)
pickle rick
this layer is mG but green
disc: morty
this disc is spread but less edgy
driver:jerry
this driver is zeta but the modes are zeta, zeta and zeta. what are theyre modes? zeta zeta and zeta

this is what not to do
(Mar. 20, 2018  4:44 AM)Beatlynx27 Wrote: pickle rick
this driver is zeta but the modes are zeta, zeta and zeta. what are theyre modes? zeta zeta and zeta

this is what not to do

that's the greatest original bey I've ever heard of

pR.Mt.Jy

this is what not to do

NO WAY!!!!! IT'LL GET BANNED INSTANTLY.

P.S,  Now you don't need Cho Z to be strong
(Mar. 20, 2018  5:30 AM)Bey_$avage Wrote:

this is what not to do

that's the greatest original bey I've ever heard of

pR.Mt.Jy
Owned by snowball/mini Rick