It's a left spin balance tips bey

Https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YxJVgwv...p=drivesdk

We dont have access my guy

You have to ask permission so I can open it for you
(Apr. 19, 2019  4:57 PM)omega263 Wrote:
(Apr. 19, 2019  3:07 PM)MagixG Wrote: We dont have access my guy

You have to ask permission so I can open it for you
Overdrive Leviathan (L4)
Top has five dragon heads with small spikes on them. When Spinning is weak Spikes go into the heads.
Disk: Zenith found on Cho z Valkyrie
Driver: Divine. Has Lots of speed with some stamina. Like Dead Hades tip but with rubber.
So i did a do.
I made this like 6 months ago, but didn't remeber to upload it here.
Don't bother telling me its carp, i already know.
Also sorry i have near-incomprehensible hadwritting.
(i made this during math class)
(May. 02, 2019  11:11 PM)The1Pheonix Wrote: Overdrive Leviathan (L4)
Top has five dragon heads with small spikes on them. When Spinning is weak Spikes go into the heads.
Disk:  Zenith found on Cho z Valkyrie
Driver: Divine. Has Lots of speed with some stamina. Like Dead Hades tip but with rubber.

I appreciate you for making a Leviathan bey XD. I also made a Leviathan bey but yours sounds a lot cooler lol
Bey: Torrent Ourboros
Type: Attack/Stamina hybrid, heavily leaned towards attack.
Layer Appearance: https://m.imgur.com/h1jyOSI
Special Abilities: Dual Spin, The Trident is made of metal with rubber on the outside, protecting beys from getting broken, and the first fin from the Leviathans head is rubber.

Disc and Frame: 00E
00 Expand

Driver: Dive
Description: Nothings base with ultimate reboots rubber around it. the actual spring tip is evolutions tip, fully worn down (like variable). When the evolution-like spring tip is compressed, it sticks and becomes a final drive like tip.

Yeah ive made the best leviathan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Jul. 14, 2015  8:35 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: Please follow the format in the first post please. Thank you!

Can I show a picture of it and do you make them for free

(Jul. 08, 2015  3:06 PM)Siⱺn Wrote: This is for post-contest ideas for beyblade burst. Feel free to share your ideas here Smile

Format:

Layer (insert name here): Describe part here

Disk (insert name here): Describe part here

Driver (insert name here): Describe part here

EXAMPLE:

Layer (dragon): relatively circular, but blades cover the edge like scales, except where the head is, which is at the top of the beyblade. The clear plastic is tinted metallic crimson, and the inner plastic is white.

Disk (spread): released on spriggan, spread is a disk with the most even weight distribution.

Driver (grip): It's a hole rubber flat. It is a strong part because it has a hole in an attempt to preserve some stamina, while the rubber emphasizes attack and defense. The driver is pearl white, and the rubber is red.