Connecticut [USA] Tournament Discussion

I really hope that there are up coming tournaments in C. T., I would really love to participate. I hope any organizers will have the time to set one so that everyone can have lots of fun!
I have gotten into Beyblade for a couple months now, but I haven't been able to find any tournaments close to me so I can participate. And I am NOT traveling 5 hours so that I just to get to a tournament and having to drive back ANOTHER 5 hour. So I am hoping that any kind people would organize any events either in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, or Rhode Island. 'Cause I don't know how to organize events, I'm only young.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Connect...onnecticut

So last time you made a thread for this, you did follow up and post in the Connecticut thread, but because there are apparently no other active CT bladers, you decided to open another thread, for multiple states, in the wrong subforum (use North America).

Maybe just be patient and keep an eye on the existing NY thread? https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-NYC-Tou...one--82216

If you're too young to run tournaments yourself, you basically just have to wait patiently for someone else to run one. WBO is volunteer run, and if you're not going to or can't do it yourself, then you have to wait for someone who will.

EDIT: why name this thread "Hosting Tournaments near northeast region" if you don't intend to do that yourself?
Your right, I'm sorry. I just new and I didn't know what I was doing. It won't happen again

EDIT: I will be more patient
How old do you have to be to hold tournaments because if I’m old enough I will hold one in ct I’m 15 btw so if that is not old enough can my parents host it for me

Also if anyone wants to I got discord my discord is PL56#5633 so if you want to friend me that’s me so for any ct bladers thank you

(Jan. 03, 2022  7:31 AM)Pokémon Love 56 Wrote: How old do you have to be to hold tournaments because if I’m old enough I will hold one in ct I’m 15 btw so if that is not old enough can my parents host it for me

Also if anyone wants to I got discord my discord is PL56#5633 so if you want to friend me that’s me so for any ct bladers thank you

So I just saw the tournament organizer requirements and I’ll try to do it
(Jan. 03, 2022  7:31 AM)Pokémon Love 56 Wrote: How old do you have to be to hold tournaments because if I’m old enough I will hold one in ct I’m 15 btw so if that is not old enough can my parents host it for me

So I just saw that i failed but as shindog said I’ll just take it again in 30 days

(Jan. 04, 2022  7:01 PM)Pokémon Love 56 Wrote:

So I just saw that i failed but as shindog said I’ll just take it again in 30 days

I failed because I misunderstood where the questions were so i thought they were what you were supposed to read before the quiz but I realized after I submitted that they weren’t so I’ll just study and try again in a month
Hello guys just found this, I'm old enough to host and habe a 6 year old who's really getting into it. I will look into requirements further and I also have a few buddies who own card/hobby shops like the portal in Manchester. I'll try to stay active here and keep you all updated
(Jan. 04, 2022  7:01 PM)Pokémon Love 56 Wrote:

(Jan. 04, 2022  7:01 PM)Pokémon Love 56 Wrote: So I just saw that i failed but as shindog said I’ll just take it again in 30 days

I failed because I misunderstood where the questions were so i thought they were what you were supposed to read before the quiz but I realized after I submitted that they weren’t so I’ll just study and try again in a month

It would be great to get some tournaments in CT! Which you the best of luck in your quest to become an organizer