NYC Tournament Anyone?

Hey guys!

I was considering organizing a Burst Format tournament in NYC sometime in late September or early October. The location of the tournament would either be in Manhattan or Brooklyn. I wanted to guage interest to see how many people would be able to attend and also see if there was anyone who would like to join in organizing.

Comment below if you're down to attend and/ or organize.
I would be down if I could go back to NY
I think I'd be down to go, I'm not too far.
I'm down. I'm in Boston but go to every NYC tourny
How much is a plane ticket to Manhattan from Ohio lol?

Airfare has been getting cheap, I wouldn't be suprised if I could fly over there and back for under a hundo. If that were the case I could possibly make it.
This is great!. If you guys know anyone else who would be down, please send them this way!
I'd be interested, but I wouldn't be able to guarantee if I could make it or not since I don't have access to a reliable form of transportation ;__;
As long as it is indoors I will probably be able to make it but I have a 85% chance

Btw I can judge and bring my stadiums
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:58 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: As long as it is indoors I will probably be able to make it but I have a 85% chance

Thats perfect Hyper Xeno. I'd be happy to have yoy as a judge and bring stadiums. I currently only have one TT stadium. I am also trying to get an indoor venue for this one so thats great to hear!
(Aug. 22, 2018  12:42 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote:
(Aug. 21, 2018  5:58 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: As long as it is indoors I will probably be able to make it but I have a 85% chance

Thats perfect Hyper Xeno. I'd be happy to have yoy as a judge and bring stadiums. I currently only have one TT stadium. I am also trying to get an indoor venue for this one so thats great to hear!

After wombats tournament I think everyone will be happy to pay a extra 5 dollars for a recreation center

All of my stuff got dirty somehow including my stadiums but they were on a tarp
(Aug. 22, 2018  4:06 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote:
(Aug. 22, 2018  12:42 PM)LazerBeamz Wrote: Thats perfect Hyper Xeno. I'd be happy to have yoy as a judge and bring stadiums. I currently only have one TT stadium. I am also trying to get an indoor venue for this one so thats great to hear!

After wombats tournament I think everyone will be happy to pay a extra 5 dollars for a recreation center

All of my stuff got dirty somehow including my stadiums but they were on a tarp

No worries man! If you can tell you team to post here that they're interested in the tournament, that'd be great.
Excuse, would it be ok if I join I just need to know where and when it will be. I would like to try out my beys that I remade. I live in newark, new jersey. Also in portugal right now but I'm coming back in a few days.
I live in western Mass but I'd love to join! I'm sure with enough notice I could make it!
(Aug. 27, 2018  9:11 PM)RemixRewind Wrote: Does anyone know when it will be?

Im going to say late september/ early or mid october.
I don’t think it will work for me I might be coming to nyc soon though I will lef you guys know
I live close by, but I might not be able to make it.
I live in Long Island, I could come.
I'm sure an NYC tournament would be huge!
Nue2127 Comment here if you are interested in participating.
IT will have to be next year or December for me sorry
(Sep. 29, 2018  9:35 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: IT will have to be next year or December for me sorry

No Worries Hyper xeno