{Connecticut, Rhode Island Area} Tournament Organizing

Damn straight. I intend to win some more this time (yeah right!)
Haha yeah, still don't have a Zero G stadium, but I have a few combinations that I'm pretty confident about. Can't wait for the tournament!
OK, everyone. I had posted this in the next tournament thread, but I figured I'd get it here. To continue our CT discussions, and to post more local Beyblade event news, I created CT Beyblade at http://ctbeyblade.acrossboard.org. It may facilitate us better than a single thread.

All tournaments threads will still be here on the WBO, and all your regular WBO needs should be gotten here.
Made an account as TheSupremeOne (obviously). I'll follow the twitter account once I reactivate my own, after I finish my final exams next week.
We've got a facebook page now too! I'm going to use that to post mostly promotional info to lure new players in.
OK, here's a tournament roap map I'm currently looking at.

Right now we've got Connecticon-clave in July. After that I think I'll do one in September, then November, and then January. I'll shoot for every other month, to keep us active.

Sound like a good plan? I'm sure we'll have up months and down months, but if we can pull in numbers like we've been seeing, I think we'll be good.

Better get those Passports!
What about December? I won't be in CT in September or January, and most likely not November unless I come back up for Thanksgiving weekend.
OK, right now I'm thinking maybe September 29th for the next tournament, then probably again in December (Because of my schedule)

It'll be a Zero-G, and I may try a plastics tournament too, if we can get enough players. I'll most likely host at the Masonic Lodge in Simsbury again, since it worked out so well last time. Once I can nail the date down, I'll get the proposal in, and the planning came commence.
would you consider doing it on a saterday. i would come to plastics and zero g along with ultimitecrown and ultimitepegusus
(Jul. 16, 2013  2:05 PM)rkalajian Wrote: OK, right now I'm thinking maybe September 29th for the next tournament, then probably again in December (Because of my schedule)

It'll be a Zero-G, and I may try a plastics tournament too, if we can get enough players. I'll most likely host at the Masonic Lodge in Simsbury again, since it worked out so well last time. Once I can nail the date down, I'll get the proposal in, and the planning came commence.

Sounds good for me. Either that weekend, or the weekend before is good for me I may be able to bring Bullchamp, if he's free, he used to play plastics.
I'd be up for plastics, maybe try it as a side event, like at Connecticon Clave?
OK, guys. We're moving this month (still staying in Simsbury), so I may be off the grid for a while. I should have the new event proposal in within the next week or so.

I'll still be on, but very little until the move is over.
(Jul. 29, 2013  1:02 PM)rkalajian Wrote: OK, guys. We're moving this month (still staying in Simsbury), so I may be off the grid for a while. I should have the new event proposal in within the next week or so.

I'll still be on, but very little until the move is over.

Good luck on the move. Wish I could help, haha

Can't wait for news on it!
I'd hate to "bump"/doublepost, but I've just put in a proposal for an October 26 tournament, that the SupremeOne and I will be cohosting together. (If it gets approved).

So, since it hopefully will, be sure to have that day free, so you can attend.
(Sep. 22, 2013  8:20 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I'd hate to "bump"/doublepost, but I've just put in a proposal for an October 26 tournament, that the SupremeOne and I will be cohosting together. (If it gets approved).

Me and my brother can't come sorry if it was another week i would go.
(Sep. 22, 2013  8:23 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2013  8:20 PM)Leone19 Wrote: I'd hate to "bump"/doublepost, but I've just put in a proposal for an October 26 tournament, that the SupremeOne and I will be cohosting together. (If it gets approved).

Well, Rob plans on one in November, and we plan on cohosting again in the Winter- always another time.

Also, if this works out, it will most likely be in the morning.
(Sep. 22, 2013  8:24 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2013  8:23 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:

Well, Rob plans on one in November, and we plan on cohosting again in the Winter- always another time.

Also, if this works out, it will most likely be in the morning.

If there is a tournament in CT in November me and my brother would maybe come.
To add, we're aiming for a BB-10 format (CT's first in a while) & since it'll be so close to Halloween, we might do something fun to celebrate. We'll see Smile
Sounds awesome! If you guys need any help, let me know. Once you nail down the details I'll also help advertise via the CT Beyblade site.
(Sep. 23, 2013  12:14 AM)rkalajian Wrote: Sounds awesome! If you guys need any help, let me know. Once you nail down the details I'll also help advertise via the CT Beyblade site.
Thanks! Can't wait to see everyone in CT again Smile
Can you guys do it somewhere closer to lower CT? I can't get my parents to drive like 2 hours to Simsbury again.

Unhappy
That may be a great area for you to try and host your own. With a family of 3, it's hard to host anywhere else but Simsbury.
Where in CT do you live? I would be interested in potentially doing a tournament or two next summer around Madison. For now, I'd try your luck at hosting one yourself!
If you can make it to Beys of Our Lives (if it gets approved), that'd be great!

Try hosting!
Tongue_out
Everything has been processed for Back to School Beyblade! Check your Beypoints if you attended!
Gasp That was fast! Leone really moved up in rank...nice haha Smile