{Connecticut, Rhode Island Area} Tournament Organizing

o.o

I moved up. A lot.

Thanks for the speedy results! The proposal is going well so far, hopefully it'll he approved soon.
Thank Uwik for getting it processed so fast!
I moved up like 140 places o.o.
(Sep. 23, 2013  2:18 PM)rkalajian Wrote: That may be a great area for you to try and host your own. With a family of 3, it's hard to host anywhere else but Simsbury.
I am just 11.
(Sep. 23, 2013  5:32 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: Where in CT do you live? I would be interested in potentially doing a tournament or two next summer around Madison. For now, I'd try your luck at hosting one yourself!

I live in Stamford.
Not too far from Madison, I believe. I'll let you know if I'm able to do something while I'm down there next summer.
Tournament in November sounds good to me.
We have one planned for October 26th in Berlin, as well. Check out the tournament listings!
Here's the link incase anyone is too lazy to look:

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Berlin-C...ves--63090

We'll be raffling off a "mystery Bey-Prize" too.
w00t, w00t! Got the November tournament approved! Lots of excitement in CT lately.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-11-09-20...ing--63301
Another tournament I won't be able to make, unfortunately haha
Hopefully one of us can arrange something over winter break. I'll be in CT for almost 2 weeks Smile
(Oct. 10, 2013  3:39 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Another tournament I won't be able to make, unfortunately haha
Hopefully one of us can arrange something over winter break. I'll be in CT for almost 2 weeks Smile

If Beys of Our Lives goes well, we can try something during Winter break.
Yeah, definitely. I'm still feeling Rise of the Ripcords :p
Plus, I have to get my beyrank up somehow lol
So to get a general consensus, who is good for a Winter Break tournament? Considering it's break, it'd either be on a Friday or Saturday, obviously later in December, from the 21- on. If anyone has specific dates during that time period, post them.

TheSupremeOne and I plan on holding a Pre- 4D (and Zero-G) (Standard Format, obviously) Tournament. It should be a fun change, haha.
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:12 AM)Leone19 Wrote: So to get a general consensus, who is good for a Winter Break tournament? Considering it's break, it'd either be on a Friday or Saturday, obviously later in December, from the 21- on. If anyone has specific dates during that time period, post them.

TheSupremeOne and I plan on holding a Pre- 4D (and Zero-G) (Standard Format, obviously) Tournament. It should be a fun change, haha.

I might be able to come to one on the 21st i have to ask my parents.
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:14 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:12 AM)Leone19 Wrote: So to get a general consensus, who is good for a Winter Break tournament? Considering it's break, it'd either be on a Friday or Saturday, obviously later in December, from the 21- on. If anyone has specific dates during that time period, post them.

Alright, thanks for letting us know. Depending on who else replies, etc.- the date will be determined most likely, later in November.
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:15 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:14 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:

Alright, thanks for letting us know. Depending on who else replies, etc.- the date will be determined most likely, later in November.

Where in CT would the tournament be held? Also would it be indoors or outdoors?
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:18 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:15 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:14 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: I might be able to come to one on the 21st i have to ask my parents.

In Berlin, at the community center, same as Beys of Our Lives. (Obviously indoors)
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:19 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:18 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:15 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Alright, thanks for letting us know. Depending on who else replies, etc.- the date will be determined most likely, later in November.

In Berlin, at the community center, same as Beys of Our Lives. (Obviously indoors)

I will let you know if i am going sometime in November.
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:21 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:19 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:18 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: Where in CT would the tournament be held? Also would it be indoors or outdoors?

Like I said, no definite date or time yet, the proposal won't be up for at least another month, so be patient, haha. Tongue_out
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:22 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:21 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:19 AM)Leone19 Wrote: In Berlin, at the community center, same as Beys of Our Lives. (Obviously indoors)

Like I said, no definite date or time yet, the proposal won't be up for at least another month, so be patient, haha. Tongue_out

Also UltimiteCrown(my brother) Ultimitepegusus and hres1440 would be coming with me. So far it is a 70% chance that we could come if it was on December 21. If it is not December 21 just let me know.
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:25 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:22 AM)Leone19 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2013  3:21 AM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: I will let you know if i am going sometime in November.

Also UltimiteCrown(my brother) Ultimitepegusus and hres1440 would be coming with me. So far it is a 70% chance that we could come if it was on December 21. If it is not December 21 just let me know.

Ok. Well as I said, no definite date/time. As I said, we'll have a thread up hopefully around this time next month. Thanks for responding and letting us know so quickly, though. Much appreciated Tongue_out
Thanks for the response, UltimiteOrion! I'll be in CT from the 21st or 22nd to the 4th or 5th of January. I think we might have to discuss the internet issue with the Berlin Community Center first, since it will be much more difficult making brackets by hand.
December is too crazy a time for us with family and all, so we'll most likely miss this one too Unhappy You never know, though. It may work out for us in the end.

I know I'll be aiming towards the end of January for a Simsbury event.
Aww well hopefully it will work out & if not, the next time I'll be around will probably be a weekend in March.
(Oct. 28, 2013  12:45 PM)rkalajian Wrote: December is too crazy a time for us with family and all, so we'll most likely miss this one too Unhappy You never know, though. It may work out for us in the end.

I know I'll be aiming towards the end of January for a Simsbury event.

Darn, well hopefully we'll see you at Beysgiving, and in January.

Thanks for the speedy reply, though. Grin
I've gone a create a page over at Challonge for CT Beyblade, so we can keep historical tournament information there.

The link is http://ctbeyblade.challonge.com.

I need to move all our previous tournaments to that page, but all future brackets will show up there automatically.