{Connecticut, Rhode Island Area} Tournament Organizing

(Feb. 25, 2013  11:58 PM)rkalajian Wrote: Nope, no Zero-G this time around Smile

My prayers were answered!!! XD XD
Sounds interesting, there's somewhat of a chance of going. But since it's not that far I hope can make it, maybe.
I just realized that I'm going to need a few new Beys before the tournament Smile I only have 3 as it is now, my kids have all the rest! Hopefully my preview products from Shogun Steel come in before then.
(Feb. 27, 2013  3:43 AM)rkalajian Wrote: I just realized that I'm going to need a few new Beys before the tournament Smile I only have 3 as it is now, my kids have all the rest! Hopefully my preview products from Shogun Steel come in before then.
Did I hear preview products of SS?? How????? Grin
I write for Purple Pawn, and attended Toy Fair as press. I'm expecting some review hyperblades and Shogun Steel beys eventually.
Gah, my only string launcher broke! (online ones are so expensive) Hoping I can do something before the tournament! (idk how good a hasbro light launcher is haha)
I'll have some extra Light Launcher 2s at the tournament.
(Mar. 04, 2013  10:32 PM)rkalajian Wrote: I'll have some extra Light Launcher 2s at the tournament.

(Life saved) Your just amazing. Grin Grin Grin
I actually prefer the LL2 to the string launchers. As for the Hasbro ones....feh.
(Mar. 04, 2013  10:36 PM)rkalajian Wrote: I actually prefer the LL2 to the string launchers. As for the Hasbro ones....feh.

I know, when It broke yesterday I was freaking out. I like LL2's, and at least hasbro will make the Zero-G ripcord launcher
I was thinking about the tournament, for fun would anyone want me to bring me Lego Bey-Ta stadium I made? (not to battle with in the actual tournament, just a fun side thing)
I think that would be fantastic! I'm going to have several other stadiums for people to "play for fun" in, including a Destroyer Dome.
(Mar. 06, 2013  12:31 AM)rkalajian Wrote: I think that would be fantastic! I'm going to have several other stadiums for people to "play for fun" in, including a Destroyer Dome.

Ok! (Just so nothing is lost or flys off, I'll glue or tape the bricks together I can see it now:
Some blader walking around, steps on lego, insert bad word)
This tournament sounds great! I better not have any last minute schedule changes, because this thing will be fun!
Cool, but I wondering if you can use CF (Circle Flat) to travel around the stadium Grin. Other than that, the Dome tracks work as well.
I haven't had much luck using any Bey without a Dome track, which kinda stinks. Dome battles get old pretty fast.
Anyone here interested in joining a CT Team? Apply here!
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-CT-USA-T...pid1102625
OK, everyone. I'm thinking of holding another tournament on May 25th, but I can only run earlier in the day. Probably 10am or 11am. If this works for most, I'll start the process of getting it setup.
(Apr. 23, 2013  10:55 PM)rkalajian Wrote: OK, everyone. I'm thinking of holding another tournament on May 25th, but I can only run earlier in the day. Probably 10am or 11am. If this works for most, I'll start the process of getting it setup.

That's good for me if it's in the morning. I'm REALLY busy that weekend, and that day, but if it's in the am hours it should be ok.
As long as the tournament would only last a few hours, I should be able to go. I have exams the following week so I'm hesitant to say I can go for sure, but there's a 90% chance I'll be there
Wait, I saw the event proposal...is the tournament going to be a Zero G format?
Yup. I'm going to pickup a stadium so I can hold Zero-G events.

UPDATE: Here's the event page!
OK! The next tournament after Zero-G Gorge is now up! Connceticon-clave will be held on July 13th at Connecticon in Hartford, CT
woot! Beypoints are starting to be updated. May be a while still, since Valley of the Beys is near the end of the list, but at least they've resumed calculations!
Yeah, hopefully they'll be up by the time Beydays is over! Can't wait to see my rank after the tourney on Saturday.