Connecticut Bladers

I’m trying to become an organizer to run a tournament in CT. Anyone interested?
HECK YES DUDE I LIVE IN CT MAN SIGN ME UP
@[Naijalak] @[Leone19] @[Bladerblock] @[XtraCorruption] @[nohzone]

Wonder if any of these guys would come out of hiding lol
I'm alive, but I'm SOOOOOO behind. Haven't bought Beys in quite some time.

My 4-year-old has been enjoying the Burst we have now. I always see them in the store and mean to pick some more up, but haven't yet. Unfortunately, Aiden and Del have completely lost interest.
(Jul. 05, 2018  1:54 PM)Naijalak Wrote: I'm alive, but I'm SOOOOOO behind. Haven't bought Beys in quite some time.

My 4-year-old has been enjoying the Burst we have now. I always see them in the store and mean to pick some more up, but haven't yet. Unfortunately, Aiden and Del have completely lost interest.

Bummer. I got back into Burst around the end of 2017 - might travel up to CT to visit family in August, so attending a tournament in the area is always a possibility. How old is your third now? Any chance he might be interested in Beyblade?
Hi, I'm new here. I have been blading for few months now. I believe CT needs this. Lets do this... Sign me up!

My blade - Shadow Doomsizer
(Jul. 03, 2018  9:44 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: I’m trying to become an organizer to run a tournament in CT. Anyone interested?

I'm down for a beyblade tournament in CT or MA!
(Jul. 03, 2018  9:44 PM)OfficialGoob Wrote: I’m trying to become an organizer to run a tournament in CT. Anyone interested?
Yes
(Nov. 23, 2019  8:50 PM)Joshcatplays Wrote:
Yes

That post was from over a year ago. If I were you I’d try to find interest on this thread instead of relying on someone else to do a tournament.
I want to participate in the CT tournament !!! Let me know when and what kind of bay blade it will be able to use .
oof im 2 years late anyways yes i would love a tournament here sign me up