Computers, Gadgets, Etc.

Yeah, we both looking for pretty much the same thing. Nothing to fancy but not to pathetic. I was talking to a friend and she said get this one, anyone else got any ideas on what we should get?
If you're looking to shell out $200, Wacom Intuos 5 or 4 would be the way to go. Especially if you'll also be using it for digital painting or art. Really, it's great.
The GFX me screams for it, but my budget slaps me for thinking of that.
2-3 million IDR is my budget. Well, maybe in the distant future that'll be my main tablet, but for now, I'm extremely mobile, so something that isn't too expensive will have to do. Thanks NooDoo, I'll look into it (y)

EDIT: I just checked and the Intuos 5 is perfect for me, especially the small version. Thanks NooDoo, you saved me from wasting my cash on the Fun-Pen and Touch~
Was redirected here to post this here, so hear I am Grin Anyways, here's my review and thoughts.

[Image: gs4dsc08066.jpg]

I was disappointed when I saw that the S4 looked like an S3. It upset me because I was under the impression that Samsung was gonna totally change how their phone looked, like from the S2 -> S3 and Note 1 -> Note 2. But they didn't, so I guess I gotta live with it. On the upside, it does have a 5" screen! It's longer than the 4.8" screen the S3 had. The display has a full 1920x1080 resolution, so yeah, it's high quality HD.

For all us tech geeks, specs include:
- Full HD Super AMOLED Display
- 441 ppi
- 2GB Ram
- 16/32/64 GB Internal Storage
- 13MP Rear Camera
- 2MP Front Camera
- 2600mAh battery

Depending on the market, the phone comes with either a Samsung Exynos 5 chipset, which has an octa-core 1.6GHz processor or a Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core 1.9GHz processor. I hope the U.S. gets that Exynos 5 model. Boy will that be fast!

Android 4.2.2 Jellybean comes pre-installed on the S4, but with the specs that this phone holds, whatever OS Google brings next (rumored to be Android 5.0 Key Lime Pie) will be 99.99% likely to run on this phone.

Although Jellybean comes with the phone, we get a boatload of new TouchWiz features, many of which are improved upon from the S3 and Note 2. One of those features, Air View, comes from the Note 2, which originally used the S Pen to do this. By simply hovering your finger over things like image thumbnails or emails, you can preview typically a larger view of whatever your hovering over. Another cool features includes Smart Pause, which will pause your video when you look away.

The camera is actually really cool. Dual Shot (or something like that) allows you to record a video through the back camera and record yourself at the same time, so you can finally be in the video when you're shooting one of the Statue of Liberty or of the sort. The same applies to picture taking; you can take a picture of your family through the back camera and yourself through the front camera (you get put in a user-chosen picture frame which can sit anywhere on the picture.) Oh, and let's say you're at the New York International Auto Show (which is at the end of this month ) taking a picture of that hot Chevy Camaro, and someone walks through your photo. Well, you can erase that person through Eraser mode. I wish I would have an S4 just for that purpose at the Car Show!

The S4 really disappointed me with the look, but at least it makes up in specs and features. I wrote a lot of this based on an article from Engadget. But I did watch the Unveiling, and it was pretty good. I love how they showcased the features of it, instead of just blabbering on it. Well guys and girls, what are your thoughts and opinions?!
I just realised that my Laptop is a Dell Studio 1537. I feel old now.

I freaking spent $1000 on this thing 5 years ago. At least it still works...

Should I upgrade the RAM, or just get a new Computer? What about the processor?

And what about building a computer centered around the Raspberry Pi? I can add an external hard drive, USB Mouse and Keyboard, etc. Is that a good idea?

Tongue_out I also have my mom's 8 year old computer. Going to take that thing off and document my findings. And upgrade it? I don't know... I'll decide. Smile
I love the Samsung Galaxy S4, it has so many neat features, but my favorite phone is Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD.
Its design just seems so much better than the galaxy.
I used to like apple I phones but now the other phones just seem better. I jailbreak my I pod touch and got installous but now installous does not work, so I really dont like apple product other than Ipad and I pad mini.
Just finished building a gaming PC...never been happier in my life. 8GB RAM, and I decided to go I5 over I7...simply because I wont be playing games that require an I7 to play well. I think so far an I5 suits perfectly to my needs
Has anyone else been getting the "loose port" problem with their Kindle Fire? I had mine get loose and it broke. Now I need to get a replacement from Amazon. Tired
Any thoughts on the recent rebranding of the Bamboo line into the Intuos, and the Intuos 5 into the Intuos Pro??

If you don't get it, I'm talking about Wacom
This may belong in Beyblade Random Thoughts, but sounded better here: There needs to be an app where you can register your blader name and stuff and be able to find/chat with other local Beybladers. kinda like WBO for iPhone lol but with more of a hands on system. Like, you'd register, it thanks you and refers like 3-6 others within so and so much of a mile radius. Then you can send the old sidekick text "meet2beybattle@wherever?" I think that'd be a cool 21st century twist. Sounds like of like the WHO map with chat/gps or something but wouldn't that be cool?
That might be a bad idea for younger kids, especially since their parents aren't going to just drop them off at someone random guy's house to play with Beyblades, but the concept is kind of cool haha
(Sep. 07, 2013  8:53 PM)The Supreme One Wrote: That might be a bad idea for younger kids, especially since their parents aren't going to just drop them off at someone random guy's house to play with Beyblades, but the concept is kind of cool haha

well jeez! XD it'd have its tweaks and stuff to help not let that happen lol or maybe they just wouldn't be capable til they get older i'm afraid.. but yes Joyful_3 that would be the basic idea.
Anyone here use Rainmeter for their desktop?

I'm gonna start using it for my new Lenovo.
last time i bought cool technology was when i site to stored at walmart a 16gb ipod nano. ...the little square ones with the screen. paid $140 for it. when i got it i came to the realization that my current itunes with all my music on it was not the correct version and the laptop it was on was in such bad shape that it couldnt hook up to internet anymore

ipod sat untouched at my house for over 9 months. we finally had gotten internet again and new laptops. i downloaded the latest itunes and began putting new music on my ipod. had music on it for an hour until one of the kids decided to drop it into a drink. broke it