Competitive Burst Classic Customizations

I find this combo pretty nice for a smash/high recoil attack type: Victory Valkyrie Magnum Xtreme. Though I only have the hasbro version of these parts, I think the 3rd mold Valkyrie would be the best since it’s heavier, line up the points on Magnum with Valkyries blades for that bit of weight transfer, and maybe an Xtreme’ if that’s not banned lol. Would definitely help with burst resistance from the kind of recoil the bey has.

(Ed.) oh is that already on the list XD
Wild Wyvern/ Wyvron W2 Gravity Press for burst defense
If I want to build a stamina-based balance combo, should I use Spread, Polish, or Down?
(Feb. 03, 2021  1:29 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: If I want to build a stamina-based balance combo, should I use Spread, Polish, or Down?

maybe polish
(Apr. 06, 2021  10:23 PM)TrayvonCollins Wrote: Should a stamina type be light or heavy?

I'd say light is somewhat better. A heavier Bey, especially one with low OWD can hamper stamina potential.
(Apr. 06, 2021  10:23 PM)TrayvonCollins Wrote: Should a stamina type be light or heavy?

not as light as an attack but not as heavy as a defense
and most of the weight should be distributed on the outer parts of the bey so it lose less stamina with every hit
Can we use the heavy or speed takara tomy launchers for hasbro beyblades? If so, is it worth using compared to the golden xcaliber string launcher?
(Apr. 10, 2021  5:10 PM)TrayvonCollins Wrote: Can we use the heavy or speed takara tomy launchers for hasbro beyblades? If so, is it worth using compared to the golden xcaliber string launcher?

You can use any launchers on both Hasbro and TT beys.
(Apr. 10, 2021  5:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  5:10 PM)TrayvonCollins Wrote: Can we use the heavy or speed takara tomy launchers for hasbro beyblades? If so, is it worth using compared to the golden xcaliber string launcher?

You can use any launchers on both Hasbro and TT beys.
But is it worth it to use a heavy launcher on any or a specific beyblade.
(Apr. 10, 2021  6:10 PM)TrayvonCollins Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  5:19 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You can use any launchers on both Hasbro and TT beys.
But is it worth it to use a heavy launcher on any or a specific beyblade.

Don’t ask me. I’m just someone who plays with slingshock launchers (I don’t know anything about TT launchers)
Has anyone tested Hasbro's tall drivers that came out in surge yet? They seem like they could be interesting. I mean specifically the plastic reworks like survival, fusional, etc. The spm drivers would probably be very good due to the included metal.
opinions on this team:
dragoon f, yell, eternal-s
S2,gravity, iron
hasbro minoboros, down, press (the green one from draciel s)

Mino has pretty bad slopes but from my testing when paired with the green press (due to its stupidly strong spring) this flaw is generally mitigated. I added down since I wanted to make a stationary attacker and my logic is that the lower weight distribution of down paired with press's walls creates a area closer to the tip where most of the mass is giving it better stability. It's able to outspin or double burst against s2 (it either doesn't move or it bursts and there haven't been any cases from my testing where it goes halfway on it's slopes) and only barely gets outspun by the dragoon f combo above. It definitely needs more testing as I don't have every part on the list especially the tt parts.
I only have 1 classic combo for tt. Xeno Xcalius gravity Octa. I have the knuckle and boost disc, but gravity is heavier and more compact, and I obviously could use any driver but I use Octa cause it’s bouncy, the Xeno layer is also a bit bouncy, so it has nice attack and decent stamina with good burst resistance.
(Oct. 02, 2021  8:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I only have 1 classic combo for tt. Xeno Xcalius gravity Octa. I have the knuckle and boost disc, but gravity is heavier and more compact, and I obviously could use any driver but I use Octa cause it’s bouncy, the Xeno layer is also a bit bouncy, so it has nice attack and decent stamina with good burst resistance.

You don't have Valkyrie, Spriggan, Xcalibur, V2 or S2? Sad. 
(I don't mean it in a mean way, as in actually sad)

My good attack combo is Storm Spriggan Heavy Xtreme'.
(Oct. 03, 2021  7:41 AM)GreaterLonginus Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2021  8:40 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: I only have 1 classic combo for tt. Xeno Xcalius gravity Octa. I have the knuckle and boost disc, but gravity is heavier and more compact, and I obviously could use any driver but I use Octa cause it’s bouncy, the Xeno layer is also a bit bouncy, so it has nice attack and decent stamina with good burst resistance.

You don't have Valkyrie, Spriggan, Xcalibur, V2 or S2? Sad. 
(I don't mean it in a mean way, as in actually sad)

My good attack combo is Storm Spriggan Heavy Xtreme'.

Yeah, I don’t have a lot of beys
here are my combos:
Mixed/K.O. Attack: Ragnaruk Armed Quick'
Stamina: Neptune Heavy Absorb
K.O Defence: Gigant Gaia Central Yard-S

(Apr. 11, 2021  12:33 AM)Kurikuriboh Wrote: Has anyone tested Hasbro's tall drivers that came out in surge yet? They seem like they could be interesting. I mean specifically the plastic reworks like survival, fusional, etc. The spm drivers would probably be very good due to the included metal.

tall drivers don't work well for burst classic
(Mar. 17, 2022  10:34 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: here are my combos:
K.O Defence: Gigant  Gaia Central Yard-S

(Apr. 11, 2021  12:33 AM)Kurikuriboh Wrote: Has anyone tested Hasbro's tall drivers that came out in surge yet? They seem like they could be interesting. I mean specifically the plastic reworks like survival, fusional, etc. The spm drivers would probably be very good due to the included metal.

HXt+', R-SPM and Assault-Q+Kick beg to differ, very very strongly.
(Mar. 26, 2022  3:12 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2022  10:34 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: here are my combos:
K.O Defence: Gigant  Gaia Central Yard-S

HXt+', R-SPM and Assault-Q+Kick beg to differ, very very strongly.

i meant on a regular basis, also i never knew Revolve SPM was competitive
also what do you think of my combos

(edited quote: Revolve-SPM, HXT+', and Assault-Q+Kick have entered the chat)
driger on yell and zone’ goes hard for me every tournament. some don’t like it though
I personally like old school classic so like kerbeus heavy defense or maybe Valkyrie heavy accel
(Mar. 26, 2022  4:37 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: driger on yell and zone’ goes hard for me every tournament. some don’t like it though

sounds spicy
So right now I'm test V2 and wanna see what y'all think about my current set up of Valtryek Magnum Zeta (on attack mode for obvious reasons)
Has anyone tested defense metal for stationary attack?