Competative beys .

I want to go to a tournament but I don't have any competitive beys. And my mom needs to save for her bills. What competitive beys and launchers can I get for seventy dollars. The nearest store near me is target.
(Aug. 12, 2018  9:36 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I want to go to a tournament but I don't have any competitive beys. And my mom needs to save for her bills. What competitive beys and launchers can I get for seventy dollars. The nearest store near me is target.
Hasbro or tt
(Aug. 12, 2018  9:36 AM)DreamBlade Wrote: I want to go to a tournament but I don't have any competitive beys. And my mom needs to save for her bills. What competitive beys and launchers can I get for seventy dollars. The nearest store near me is target.

Then Get the Xcalius X3 set, Nightmare luinor L3, Fafnir F3 and wyvron W3 to start with
For tt
Get a 1.super z triple booster -35 dollars
2.one spriggan requiem -25 dollars
3.archer Hercules -15 dollars
Though 5 dollars extra ,but you can make many competitive combos ,and win tournaments .or instead of sr get hs for 15 dollars if you already have a launcher .

You can use ah 7 et,sr 0 at,za 0 d ds,and many more
(Aug. 12, 2018  9:44 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
Then Get the Xcalius X3 set, Nightmare luinor L3, Fafnir F3 and wyvron W3 to start with

I agree with the suggestion completely, except that I think Wyvron W3 can be really hard to find now.  

Can you buy from the internet?  Like ebay or amazon? If so Revive Phoenix is a great buy.  It gives you a good launcher in the box, a layer that has a chance against anything if the revive armor goes your way, a very good disk, and a so so driver.  This one TT Beyblade can get you somewhat competitive.
(Aug. 12, 2018  10:02 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  9:44 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Then Get the Xcalius X3 set, Nightmare luinor L3, Fafnir F3 and wyvron W3 to start with

I agree with the suggestion completely, except that I think Wyvron W3 can be really hard to find now.  

Can you buy from the internet?  Like ebay or amazon? If so Revive Phoenix is a great buy.  It gives you a good launcher in the box, a layer that has a chance against anything if the revive armor goes your way, a very good disk, and a so so driver.  This one TT Beyblade can get you somewhat competitive.
even archer hercules and a launcher will help
(Aug. 12, 2018  9:46 AM)Battleburst Wrote: For tt
Though 5 dollars extra ,but you can make many competitive combos ,and win tournaments .or instead of sr get hs for 15 dollars if you already have a launcher .

(Aug. 12, 2018  10:21 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  10:02 AM)Shindog Wrote: I agree with the suggestion completely, except that I think Wyvron W3 can be really hard to find now.  

even archer hercules and a launcher will help

Yeah,but he has a 70 dollar budget
(Aug. 12, 2018  10:39 AM)Battleburst Wrote:

(Aug. 12, 2018  10:21 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: even archer hercules and a launcher will help

Yeah,but he has a 70 dollar budget
Where did he said about the budget?
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:05 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  10:39 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Yeah,but he has a 70 dollar budget
Where did he said about the budget?
See the first post by the OP. It clearly says that.
Quote:What competitive beys and launchers can I get for seventy dollars. 
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:06 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:05 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Where did he said about the budget?
See the first post by the OP. It clearly says that.
Quote:What competitive beys and launchers can I get for seventy dollars. 
Oh Ok then 
(Aug. 11, 2018  10:22 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: So current list of myst have purchases are:

B-121 Triple Booster for:
- 7 Disk
- Atomic
- Bearing
- Destroy

Archer Hercules 13 Eternal for:
- Archer Hercules
- Eternal

Hell Salamander 12 Operate for:
- Hell Salamander

Buster Xcalibur 1' Sword (maybe) for:
- Buster Xcalibur

Bloody Longinus 13 Jolt (maybe) for:
- Bloody Longinus (maybe)
- Jolt
Mondragon is best in this. I would also recommend a TT stadium standard type. And few stiff from my first post if you like to stick with Hasbro
For starters, I would recommend you to buy the God Customize Set, the layers are pretty much outclassed but the other parts are really good. Other than that, get a standard LR launcher and a standard Takaratomy stadium.
Get your hands on some Cho-Z beyblades if possible.
Recommended: All are recommended but if I had to list a few they would be:
Hell Salamander, Emperor Forneus, Revive Phoenix and Archer Heracles.
Try getting one of these, and the God Customised Set and you would be good to go.
This will cost you around 70-80$.
For the sweetest and legit deals, check out leosama's thread! He lists all the legit sellers with the lowest prices he can find, this will help you a lot!
If it's for
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:17 AM)Suhasini Wrote: For starters, I would recommend you to buy the God Customize Set, the layers are pretty much outclassed but the other parts are really good. Other than that, get a standard LR launcher and a standard Takaratomy stadium.
Try getting one of these, and the God Customised Set and you would be good to go.
For the sweetest and legit deals, check out leosama's thread! He lists all the legit sellers with the lowest prices he can find, this will help you a lot!

If GCS for parts, what about CHO z triple booster
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:47 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: If it's for
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:17 AM)Suhasini Wrote: For starters, I would recommend you to buy the God Customize Set, the layers are pretty much outclassed but the other parts are really good. Other than that, get a standard LR launcher and a standard Takaratomy stadium.

If GCS  for parts, what about CHO z triple booster

It just released yesterday. I'm sure @[leosama]'s working on it. Should be there in sometime soon ^_^
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:47 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: If it's for

If GCS for parts, what about CHO z triple booster
Drivers are better in triple booster,at and br are in both,but sp and zephyr and outclassed and ds is not,also br In Triple booster may have a better spring .
As for disks gcs is better
Layers Triple booster is better
(Aug. 12, 2018  11:47 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: If it's for

If GCS  for parts, what about CHO z triple booster
Yeah, that would be better. But, since it just released yesterday, I doubt it will be listed for less than 70$.. But it is surely better.
(Aug. 12, 2018  12:40 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Wait a  week then, back to 35$
Haha, I hope so. hK, zA and Wolborg! With the new bearing! So awesome! Just hope it drops under 40$ soon.

Get archer Hercules and the triple booster set, then use the combo archer Hercules 7 eternal. This combo is very good in today’s meta game
(Aug. 12, 2018  1:51 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

Get archer Hercules and the triple booster set, then use the combo archer Hercules 7 eternal. This combo is very good in today’s meta game

Yup,same idea bro
(Aug. 12, 2018  1:57 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2018  1:51 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Get archer Hercules and the triple booster set, then use the combo archer Hercules 7 eternal. This combo is very good in today’s meta game

Yup,same idea bro

It is fine by me
Layers: aH wV hS and Revive Phoenix if you want to gamble on the revive armor. Emperor Forneus too.

Discs: 0,(semi-rare) 5, 4,(semi-rare)7, 2.

Tips: Xtreme (rare) Jolt, Orbit (semi-rare) Atomic (not rare, but expensive) Hunter is ok.

Frames: Vortex, Glaive, Cross, Meteor, (rare) Bump (rare)
(Aug. 12, 2018  6:25 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: Layers: aH wV hS and Revive Phoenix if you want to gamble on the revive armor. Emperor Forneus too.

Discs: 0,(semi-rare) 5, 4,(semi-rare)7, 2.

Tips: Xtreme (rare) Jolt, Orbit (semi-rare) Atomic (not rare, but expensive) Hunter is ok.

Frames: Vortex, Glaive, Cross, Meteor, (rare) Bump (rare)

Xtreme and Meteor are not rare,we even have Boosters with these parts (Obelisk Odin and Alter Chronos,respectively)
Next time please use the Purchase Consultation thread
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchas...pid1454827

To get into the competitive scene quickly, the best beys to get would be Archer Hercules and Hell Salamander. If you're looking to make a complete deck, the Cho-Z Triple booster set is great for 7, At, Ds and Br but it'll probably be out of your budget.
Those are all good. But only finding a tournament is a problem I live in New Jersey and dont see any tournaments yet.