Purchase Consultation (MFB + Burst)

(Jul. 31, 2018  4:04 PM)Dragunix Wrote: So would lS from RBV10 be better than sT from RBV11 for parts? Both have 0, but Lift seems like its a bit unusable due to scrape. Under on the other hand seems to have some use (more than Lift?)

Can anybody offer me advice on this?

I'd say go for the Legend Spriggan.
I can get one beyblade (no sets, only starters or boosters). What should I get?
I'm thinking of getting rP. The good drivers I have are Atomic and Orbit. I'm not looking at any Attack combos, so I don't need any good attack drivers for now. I don't have Bearing yet, which is quite a shame...
Anyway, what do you think I should get?

My brother also wants to get a new bey, and he's thinking about getting aH. Should he?
(Aug. 05, 2018  3:40 AM)BlackMirror Wrote: I can get one beyblade (no sets, only starters or boosters).  What should I get?
I'm thinking of getting rP. The good drivers I have are Atomic and Orbit. I'm not looking at any Attack combos, so I don't need any good attack drivers for now. I don't have Bearing yet, which is quite a shame...
Anyway, what do you think I should get?

My brother also wants to get a new bey, and he's thinking about getting aH. Should he?

I think you should wait till B-121 releases because that's a cheaper way of getting Bearing. Also your brother should definitely go for aH.
So my list so far is wV (RBV 11), rP, RBV 10 lS, and a level chip.

Possible options I'm considering are:

1-2 more level chips

another aH for duplicate parts

sT (RBV 11)

What seems like the best option? More 0, 7, or 10 discs are always helpful, but I'm considering getting two LCs and sleeping on the Booster lS, Booster sT, and aH.

Also, should I get another Revolve to replace my broken one?
Well my brother got his aH and I got my rP yesterday. Seems like my Friction has a small problem where I have to adjust it in order for the outer layer of rP to stay on. My outer layer is an A3 mold, stays on pretty tight (tighter than zankye's, refer to his videos) but looser than BeybladeGeek's (refer to their videos). Can't find what mold the inner part is.
Sorry if I'm not supposed to write this in this thread, but I previously asked what I should get so I think I should post what I ultimately decided to get.
Any idea about supermonskey on ebay? I see he has some pretty amazing feedback. I asked him about a faster shipping option and he suggested me EMS for $20 extra and 1-2 weeks shipping time. Sounds good enough I guess.
I'm looking to buy yamiterios super z triple booster set,gold lr launcher and level chip
Buy the gold Lr launcher on YAJ

Level chip on YAJ or eBay for 20 to 15 dollars

Super z triple but oyster on eBay

And yamiterios on YAJ
(Aug. 08, 2018  3:26 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: I'm looking to buy yamiterios super z triple booster set,gold lr launcher and level chip

Hi Nate the Blader, I've moved your post to the Purchase Consultation thread here.

You may find leosama's eBay listing thread helpful. The cheapest eBay deals of what's known are there.
(Aug. 07, 2018  9:57 PM)addyaustin Wrote: Any idea about supermonskey on ebay? I see he has some pretty amazing feedback. I asked him about a faster shipping option and he suggested me EMS for $20 extra and 1-2 weeks shipping time. Sounds good enough I guess.

Hi addyaustin, I've moved your post here as well. leosama's thread lists the cheapest listings on eBay.

supermonskey is legit. But if someone else is listed in the first post in leosama's thread for an item, they are likely cheaper. (Though they may play price games at times, which isn't the easiest thing to keep up on.)

EMS from Japan takes me about 2-3 days usually, though they say 1-2 weeks all the same. Just trying to cover for possible delays. Can't guarantee how long it'll be though.
(Aug. 08, 2018  5:58 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2018  9:57 PM)addyaustin Wrote: Any idea about supermonskey on ebay? I see he has some pretty amazing feedback. I asked him about a faster shipping option and he suggested me EMS for $20 extra and 1-2 weeks shipping time. Sounds good enough I guess.

Hi addyaustin, I've moved your post here as well. leosama's thread lists the cheapest listings on eBay.

supermonskey is legit. But if someone else is listed in the first post in leosama's thread for an item, they are likely cheaper. (Though they may play price games at times, which isn't the easiest thing to keep up on.)

EMS from Japan takes me about 2-3 days usually, though they say 1-2 weeks all the same. Just trying to cover for possible delays. Can't guarantee how long it'll be though.

Thanks. Got it. Do these guys never use UPS/DHL/FedEx? I am kinda skeptical about EMS. I live in India and it has genuinely one of the worst and the most bureaucratic customs department in the world. Its just the thought of dealing with those people gives me a headache. At least with UPS/DHL/FedEx, I dont have to worry about that.

I also need some help in deciding whether I should get the Maximum Garuda (its going for $55+ in ebay) or just the layer (Red version ~$20). Not sure if its worth it or not.
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:30 AM)addyaustin Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  5:58 AM)Frostic Fox Wrote:

Thanks. Got it. Do these guys never use UPS/DHL/FedEx? I am kinda skeptical about EMS. I live in India and it has genuinely one of the worst and the most bureaucratic customs department in the world. Its just the thought of dealing with those people gives me a headache. At least with UPS/DHL/FedEx, I dont have to worry about that.

I also need some help in deciding whether I should get the Maximum Garuda (its going for $55+ in ebay) or just the layer (Red version ~$20). Not sure if its worth it or not.

Just get the layer. The other parts of the beyblade aren't that great anyways.
(Aug. 11, 2018  11:47 AM)jade_juper Wrote:
(Aug. 08, 2018  8:30 AM)addyaustin Wrote: Thanks. Got it. Do these guys never use UPS/DHL/FedEx? I am kinda skeptical about EMS. I live in India and it has genuinely one of the worst and the most bureaucratic customs department in the world. Its just the thought of dealing with those people gives me a headache. At least with UPS/DHL/FedEx, I dont have to worry about that.

Just get the layer. The other parts of the beyblade aren't that great anyways.

Get the whole random layer collection for 25 dollars ,just 5 dollars more
(Nov. 12, 2007  6:55 AM)I\m Bey Brad Wrote:
Blade12 Wrote:I like Gimmicks too but you already asked that.
Can my search criteria be needed staples for the game?

I got your PM, and it seemed like you were asking about HMS, so here's my say. The useful parts are in parentheses, if there are none then the whole thing is good.

Wolborg MS
Death Gargoyle MS
Dragoon MS (RC)
Dragoon MS UV (RC)
Dragoon MF (CWD Eternal Survivor)
Advance Striker (AR)
Advance Eterner
Samurai Changer MS
Jiraiya MS (RC)
Slash Riger MS (CWD)
Sea Dragon (CWD Defense Ring) [Hasbro version comes with this.]
Magical Ape MS (AR)
Dark Leopard MS (RC)
Shining God MS (CWD)

Overall, most HMS Beyblades have useful parts, which further solidifies my theory that HMS was a refinement over plastic, using mostly the best concepts.

Dark leopard for my fafnir F3
Should I go for wV or bX?

Current list for purchases is:
- rP
- Level Chip (should I get two?)
- Cho-Z attack type

My list of possible purchases
- Cho-Z Triple Booster
- aH (for duplicate eternal driver)
- RBV 10 lS and/or RBV 11 sT (extra 0 discs, Under frame, Lift frame, replacement lS layer)
- maybe an extra rP

Any help is greatly appreciated Smile.
@[Dragunix] - Still need more info on bX. If you want to provide results to help people, you could get that. wV has the proven track record for now.

@[Ranch+Kerbeus] - Yes, people have reported good results from toysgotw.
I'm a fan of the metal saga beyblades. I practically grew up the series.  Nowadays when I go looking to buy beyblades, there mostly some dumb chinese rip off called rapidity.  Anyone know the best place, website, ebay account, etc to find real metal saga beyblades?
(Aug. 29, 2018  7:14 AM)Lilpanther Wrote: I'm a fan of the metal saga beyblades. I practically grew up the series.  Nowadays when I go looking to buy beyblades, there mostly some dumb chinese rip off called rapidity.  Anyone know the best place, website, ebay account, etc to find real metal saga beyblades?

I moved your request to this thread, which is a really good place to ask for purchasing advice.

Which are you looking for, TT or Hasbro?

For TT, you can try checking eBay sellers pvccard.expert, skyliners2012, 88powerpig88, thedivineportal0, supermonskey, supermonskeyuk11, and monskeyau, off the top of my head. You may also want to take a look at this fakes-spotting guide.

Feel free to post links to what you find in here if you want to get a second opinion on authenticity. But those sellers I listed are legit, for sure.
im mainly looking takara tomy. Hasbro is fine but more of a TT fan
Is there somewhere I can get the white beylauncher (string launcher) from Young Toys? Mine broke recently, and I've had it around a year now (from around lS's release). I can't find a deal similar to the one I bought it from on Ebay either...

It had a white outer shell and black parts for the rotation counter's housing and the launcher prongs themselves

Edit: I found it...
Is beybladewholesaler a good ebay seller? Want to buy a few beys. Anyone ever bought from him?

https://m.ebay.nl/itm/Takara-Tomy-Japane...SwLs5XLwZs
I don't care if it's a known trustworthy eBay or anything. Just hoping to get it when it's released.

Is it alright to bump this, or...
Hi @[FuryWingsYT], I've moved your post here to the Purchase Consultation thread. Please use this thread for trustworthy buying advice in the future.

Also, threads should only be bumped after 48 hours, if that's helpful to know for the future.

To answer your gF question, I suggest keeping an eye on this thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Selling...ls-on-eBay
Hi,
I've been looking for a while to buy Killer Deathscyther B 85 and I can't find it in the stores that I usualy buy from, like pvccard.expert and skyliners2012 on Ebay.
I saw a lot of B 85 on Ebay and amazon that seems fake, Does any one here have an idea where to get this bey?

Edit: I've found some on toy matters
Does anyone know if this site is legit?
They say that the Beys are genuine from korea, what's the deferent from japan version?