Jul

Common Pickle's Birthday Bey Party

Havertown, PA
Tournament Results
Merwood Park
E. Hathaway Lane
  The park is near The Ardmore Junction High Speed Line rail stop. Parking can be found in the train station lot (free on Sundays).
12pm on 07/15/2018
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Come and participate in Common Pickle's Birthday Bey Party July 15th! 

Confirmed: DesireeWW, Common Pickle, McMitch, and me

Time: The tournaments registration will start at 11:30, and begin at 12:00 NO ONE can join the tournament after 12:00. Most tournaments take up to 6 hours to complete so DO NOT make other plans for the 15th if you plan to attend this tournament.

Entry Fee: Entry fee is $5 a person or you can buy a Blader Passport for $15 and get a bit and go to as many free tournaments in a year that you want to!

No Bey No Prob: if you don't have a bey we would be happy to lend one to you Smile

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 30, 2018  11:49 PM)Blitzen Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2018  2:48 PM)Common Pickle Wrote: Hope you can make it next time @[Blitzen]!

I'm not sure if I was suppose to join but I joined is  this alright ?

You can join, But if you decide to join try to come.
i don't have plans for the 15th and if i do, i can move them. it's the time and distance i'm concerned about.
Happy B-day!
If anyone's willing to sell a green wV layer from Random Booster vol. 9, I will buy it for $20-$30.
I might be able to come. Hmm I'll see if I can get a tournament started on my b-day! Happy birthday Common pickle!
I can't confirm attendance as I'm having complications until further notice. Happy Birthday though.
Awwwww man ;-;
There aren’t enough tournaments in philly so I never get to go to tournaments, I’ve only been to one. So I was hoping to go but I go on vacation that day ;-; damn IF ONLY IT WAS THE 14th!

Oh yeah forgot to say happy birthday!
Happy birthday
I'm still waiting for my dad to let me know if he'll be able to bring me here, so, it's still undecided for me sadly
Is anyone willing to sell their Alter Chronos Layer? I will pay 15 to 20 dollars for it.
Me final offer 20 definitely right when I get there
Excited to meet all you bladers in Pennsylvania!
(Jul. 08, 2018  10:45 PM)RandomBlader64 Wrote: I can bring a stadium

Yes you can bring it
You should bring it especially if it is Takara-Tomy standard stadium because we only have 2-4 stadiums
(Jul. 08, 2018  11:14 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: You should bring it especially if it is Takara-Tomy standard stadium because we only have 2-4 stadiums

I'm coming so 3-4
Hello! Since I'm in the area will be going to this tournament but reading the comments it seems like you need stadiums. I could bring mine but its pretty worn. Its the first version of the burst series so its been through a lot ( ˘•ω•˘ )

(Jul. 07, 2018  4:01 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Is anyone willing to sell their Alter Chronos Layer? I will pay 15 to 20 dollars for it.

I have one that's in pretty good condition. There's no visible scratches or dents in it but when the tournament comes around you can inspect it if you want. I can give it to you for 10 Smile
Hello, can’t wait to come to this tournament
(Jul. 10, 2018  10:54 PM)Sytho Wrote: Hello, can’t wait to come to this tournament

Yes this is exciting can't wait to see everyone
(Jul. 10, 2018  5:11 AM)Valkyriology Wrote: Hello! Since I'm in the area will be going to this tournament but reading the comments it seems like you need stadiums. I could bring mine but its pretty worn. Its the first version of the burst series so its been through a lot ( ˘•ω•˘ )

(Jul. 07, 2018  4:01 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Is anyone willing to sell their Alter Chronos Layer? I will pay 15 to 20 dollars for it.

I have one that's in pretty good condition. There's no visible scratches or dents in it but when the tournament comes around you can inspect it if you want. I can give it to you for 10 Smile

Hi there! Of course you can bring your stadium after all even, if we don't use it in the tournament you can still practice in it. 

Sorry but I already told Hyper xeno that I'd buy his aC. Thanks for wanting to help!
If anyone wants to buy a wbba god chip I will sell one from 15-30 depending on color
Welp something came up on the day of the tournament and I won't be able to make it sorry I let y'all know if it changes sorry anyways happy birthday common pickle's
(Jul. 11, 2018  3:50 AM)TheBeyBladeGuy Wrote: Welp something came up on the day of the tournament and I won't be able to make it sorry I let y'all know if it changes sorry anyways happy birthday common pickle's

Aw man, hope to see you next time!

Important Event Update

1. The tournament will happen rain or shine                                     
2. The tournament will occur under the pavillion                               
3. Remember to bring $5 or $15 if you plan to buy a blader passport  
Just to remind you I have a passport