Combos

My combo is Twisted Gil 230WD. I've never lost. I've beaten my friends and then some. If you guys need to know anything about the anime or bey info.,just message me.I'm your guy.
This isn't qute an introduction, but close enough. Welcome to the WBO!!!

PLEASE read the rules and the welcome PM, PLEASE. A lot don't and they waste time, so read those, and go to this url for a beginners guide to the WBO!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Begi...to-the-WBO

Shoot me a PM if you need help! Smile
Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read the rules and your all set!

230 and WD have really bad balance together, so you should try using something lower.

You can use the Build me a combo thread for more advice.
(Jul. 06, 2012  2:52 AM)Tech Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! Make sure to read the rules and your all set!

230 and WD have really bad balance together, so you should try using something lower.

You can use the Build me a combo thread for more advice.

Or, he could just put CS and change Gil to Aquario, and he's got somewhat of a good bey!
Welcome ... I suppose might wanna lose the arrogance lol you'll be humbled by many of the members around here. Look around for the real answers.
If you have more questions on how things are run ask here

Questions about beyblading Here

Anything to do with Anime and Manga even ways to download the shows: Here

If you need help with combinations: Here
Where DefStamina88 and Angry are the master combo builders don't say yours is good unless they do.

anything else feel free to PM one of the mods (in blue) or an advanced member (in italics) and Tournament Organizers (in Bold) from the list who is currently on.
You all act like I had just started beyblade.Yes,I have read the rules. I'm not stupid.And whoever says 230 is a bad track i'm going to block. 230 can absorb attacks from beyblades with tracks 125 and lower.And no,I will not change two Aquario.I have tried and it and it works really good for defense,but I think it looks wierd that way. WD is just a fine....
Welcome to the WBO. Check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. its a really good resource. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
(Jul. 10, 2012  2:16 AM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: You all act like I had just started beyblade.Yes,I have read the rules. I'm not stupid.And whoever says 230 is a bad track i'm going to block. 230 can absorb attacks from beyblades with tracks 125 and lower.And no,I will not change two Aquario.I have tried and it and it works really good for defense,but I think it looks wierd that way. WD is just a fine....
Try not to have an ego around the forums; it will get you farther.

Nobody said that 230 is a bad track, but we were trying to recommend ways to make your combo better. Gil is an imbalanced Clear Wheel, and 230WD wobbles too much to be decent for anything. Please, take it from people who are more familiar with what's competitive and what's not instead of being so hard-headed about everything.
(Jul. 10, 2012  2:16 AM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: Yes,I have read the rules. I'm not stupid.

Considering that three of your four topics have been closed, I do not think you really understood the rules completely. Just take some time to familiarise yourself with the dozens of important threads that we have, like "Build me a combo!", and then things will go much smoother for you on this message board. Usually, a new Member is not supposed to make new topics besides their introduction.
(Jul. 06, 2012  1:57 AM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: My combo is Twisted Gil 230WD. I've never lost.
My combo is MF-H Twisted Aquario 230CS. I have never lost either. Too bad i never tried out for the world championships.
Please don't show attitude here and as Kai-V stated "Read the Rules Carefully." You definitely don't want to get warned here.
Welcome to the World of Beybladers... Hope you enjoy your long stay here. Don't forget to read the rules... If you want any help PM "Private Message" me..
COMBOS HELP IS HERE http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2
I was trying to be nice...
But you all called me arragant,which I am not...
I have read the rules repeatedly........
(Jul. 10, 2012  2:16 AM)Vulcan Reviser Wrote: You all act like I had just started beyblade.Yes,I have read the rules. I'm not stupid.And whoever says 230 is a bad track i'm going to block. 230 can absorb attacks from beyblades with tracks 125 and lower.And no,I will not change two Aquario.I have tried and it and it works really good for defense,but I think it looks wierd that way. WD is just a fine....

ha i like this guy he stands his ground like me!