Poll: Collector or Player?

Collector
18.62%
Player
40.69%
Both
40.69%
Total: 100% 145 vote(s)
I'm a collector because of the painted beys (second season? So I buy 2 of each painted beys like 2 galaxy peg 2 persues 2 sol blaze of you know what I mean?
I'm a player and collector. However, if i dont get a proper stadium anytime soon I might end up being just a collector. Oh well.
(Sep. 29, 2010  2:29 AM)MorningMess Wrote: You should have put an option for both. Because there might be people who collect old beyblades like HMS and plastics while they are a player using MFB.

it was multiple choice, and i don't know why the poll closed, i set it for like 90 days or something, i'll see if i can reopen it.
im more of a collecter but would be a player if i had attack stadium
So for a lot of you the main reason you don't play is because you don't have a proper stadium?
Player of MFB,
Collector of rare MFB, HMS and Plastics. Grin
I try to keep the rare ones in hte best condition possible,ill battle with them sometimes but not much.the rest ill battle with all the time.
Consider me a Collector/Player I don't play much though more Collecting them but playing with the beyblades sometimes
I'm both. I follow whatever's on Beywiki. I'm a noob and it really helps me out. I battle a lot, but i'm pretty casual about it.
I battle mostly, but I like to collect awesome looking beys like burn phoenix
The only things I won't battle are prize Beys like Stardust Pegasis. As for Beys like G Pegasis, G Perseus, M L-Drago and stuff, I'll use them, but I'll cringe every time the paint scrapes off. Crying
Hah just take a picture of them before hand Momo. P: Soon enough you'll have another 5 Meteo L drago's, so I wouldn't worry about that.
I'm 22 this year. Would be nice if there is an active group of teens beyblading in Singapore but don't think there is Uncertain

Therefore I just collect them. Although I only have one beyblade Lips_sealed
(Nov. 13, 2010  11:04 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah just take a picture of them before hand Momo. P: Soon enough you'll have another 5 Meteo L drago's, so I wouldn't worry about that.

True, hah. I should have copies of the L-Drago and Perseus Sets, too. I still have a NIB G Perseus, so no worries there. Oh Galaxy... and current Gravity...
I am both cause I play a lot but still get beyblade that I really want even though I know it is bad
I take a lighter to my beyblades and it makes all of their fusion wheels jet black. It is so cool!
That does not belong here, this is if you are a collector or player
I am both and I really am looking for some rare ones if anyone has any message me.
I am a mix of both.

Back during the Plastic era, I was all about battles. I still liked to get any Beyblades I could though, but my focus was always trying to purchase the Beyblades that had the most competitive parts.

Nowadays, since there are not many opportunities to battle, I mainly collect. I still try to pick up the most competitive Beyblades, but I will try to get multiples usually.
I am a mix of both as well back in 2011-2012 i was more of a collector more than a player.
battle and collect i recently finished uni, me and my friend used to battle at breaks or end of day, we had some crazy battles in our make shift stadium! we'd battle for hours and buy lots together good times!
I'd say I'm more of a player, but since new Beyblades (for the most part) aren't currently being produced, I'm going to start collecting once I feel like I have everything I need, competitively.
I'm a little of both. I'll go for the rare ones, but if there is use for the beyblade, I'll use it. Whenever it's covered it paint though, like Hell Kerbecs or Meteo L-Drago, I try to stay away from the use of them.
Well i'm more of a player, but I will collect the ones with paint, and never use them EVER lol!