Poll: Collector or Player?

Collector
18.62%
Player
40.69%
Both
40.69%
Total: 100% 145 vote(s)
Collector,never use one of my bey on a battle even if i have an attack stadium.
I also prefer to buy exepansive and rare ones..
(I m now trying to get stardust pegasis)
i like to battle using newer blades like hms of mf but i only collect weaker blades like plastics
im a player for sure althougth i will still buy some of the weaker beyblades for show (they look good on my mantel peice)
I'm much more of a player than a collector, however I do have some beys I only bought to collect.
My goal was to get every part, and then MFB came out. I completed my plastic and HMS collection however.
(Jun. 30, 2010  4:26 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I really don't like using painted wheels, so I'm a collecter in that sense.

yep same with me, i really don't like getting my colour wheels to scratch unless i have a spare.
(Jul. 09, 2010  1:17 AM)G Wrote: My goal was to get every part, and then MFB came out. I completed my plastic and HMS collection however.

You have every plastic? Holy carp.
(Jul. 10, 2010  2:32 AM)Minion Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2010  1:17 AM)G Wrote: My goal was to get every part, and then MFB came out. I completed my plastic and HMS collection however.

Holy carp.

Im a beyblade player.
(Jul. 10, 2010  2:32 AM)Minion Wrote:

Minus all of the remakes/recolors, but generally yes.
I'm both a collector and a player. I collect as many as I can, yet still use the best parts in my collection to play. That generally makes me have double or sometimes even triple of the same part.
I mainly Beyblade instead of collecting, but really I would say I'm more of both.
Both, I bought almost of the HWS beys released by Hasbro for the sake of having them. But, I also use them in battle...so i collect beys so I have a wider variety to play with.
Im definitely a player, if I do get a copy of a certain bey it's just because of a extra part that wears down quick or something.

Example: RF and WB.
Nobody else has an opinion on collecting or playing?
(Jun. 30, 2010  1:43 PM)DrigerGT Wrote: I mainly collect them, trying to own a copy of each bey release. I rarely use them in battle (videos included XD).

That's actually quite suprising. =O

Lol
You should have put an option for both. Because there might be people who collect old beyblades like HMS and plastics while they are a player using MFB.
even if it's a cool bey that is also rare I would battle it once to check the performance. so player
I am a player i don't really collect blades only if i get a rare one i wouldn't use it so i am also a collector but more of a player.
you know im mostly a blader i play most the time but i'd collect only rare or beys I really like i don't see the fun of blading with just collecting but yeah i like keeping my beys in good condition i kinda wanna start collecting hms too i missed out on it
can you add in something in between? i dont do many official battles, and i still buy plastic beys, but i still play with them from time to time
I mainly collect, but i do spin and mess around with combinations from time to time
What the... the poll is closed @_@

I'm more of a player in MFB Bey series

I'm a collector in the first plastic ones XD
(Sep. 29, 2010  11:25 AM)misquared Wrote: What the... the poll is closed @_@

I'm more of a player in MFB Bey series

I'm a collector in the first plastic ones XD

i am the same way. this is why we need a choice in between.

and when did this poll close?? why revive this thread only to secretly close its poll?