Poll: Collector or Player?

Collector
18.62%
Player
40.69%
Both
40.69%
Total: 100% 145 vote(s)
The amount of people who play Beyblade near me is a staggering one. I have always collected and battled myself. I keep a competitive blade lying around, but playing against myself has drove me to only talk about it. (lol)
This seems like a cool thread to Necro.
I collect a lot of Beyblades; but of course I play! What's the point in buying them otherwise :p
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:03 AM)Neo Wrote: This seems like a cool thread to Necro.
I collect a lot of Beyblades; but of course I play! What's the point in buying them otherwise :p

To ogle them all day. Slavering. Tongue_out_wink To gather knowledge and for example check (im)possible combos with screw Zeus? XD
(Dec. 02, 2015  7:27 AM)~Stoney~ Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2015  6:03 AM)Neo Wrote: This seems like a cool thread to Necro.

To ogle them all day. Slavering. Tongue_out_wink To gather knowledge and for example check (im)possible combos with screw Zeus? XD

I imagine you, all day in your room staring at them.
And then the pain of me asking you to even have to touch them xD
love me some revives~

I'm more of a collector then a player.
I am mainly a collector as competitive battle in Colorado isn't a thing. I do occasionally play but it gets a little boringon your own so collecting is where it's at for me.
im a battler, seeing as i dont have much money. if i keep any beys in mint condition, its a waste for me. no use in a bey unless you use it, and im very happy to give my wheels paint jobs to make them look epic though. i am starting a thing where i take hasbro's colored chrome wheels, soak them in acetone, and remove the paint on the details. i call them hyper wheels, and they look awesome.
So a 2010 thread got necro'd in 2015, mathematically speaking; let's revive it this year as it's been another 5 years.

I'm both a collector and a player, I've got spares of most Beyblade parts and spare stadiums. I don't play with rare Beyblades though
(May. 01, 2020  3:40 PM)Beyfather Wrote: So a 2010 thread got necro'd in 2015, mathematically speaking; let's revive it this year as it's been another 5 years.

Let's not! I'll just lock it. Don't necropost like this on a non-regional thread.